Read or write a review.

4.5
Average based on 10 reviews

Great Ride!!

by from Folsom,Ca on January 31, 2011

I bought this car to replace a HORRIBLE Chrysler 300 that I used as a company car. I did all the research and looked at a bizzilion cars including Audi,BMW,Infinity, MB and VW. No car had the combination of power, comfort and styling like the IS 350. I've had it for three months and am SO GLAD I bought this car. I just got back from a 1100 mile trip which I averaged 29 mpg and was totally happy in this car. I got my 2010 at the end of the the model year and got a killer deal. If you want a great , comfortable and fun to drive car take a look at the IS 350

Lovvve it!

by from Atlanta on July 13, 2011

I got a great deal on a 2010 IS 350. It's amazing, super quick and extremely comfortable. The best $$ I have spent. A bit cozy in the back, but roomy enough. Zero complaints.

Best sport compact sedan value

by from s, fiorida on May 21, 2011

This car does everything well.The Bmw 3-series might track better,but the IS has it beat in every other category.I personally like it's dual personality,you can be cruising down the road in total luxury, then disable traction control,hit the go-pedal and your laying rubber for 50 feet.Another best in class feature is the IS's true cost to own,which is far better than the BMW-3,AUDI-A4,Infinity G37 and Mercedes c-class.

Realiability is his middle name

by from HATILLO PR on September 6, 2011

I ve had BMW ,very unrealiable car ,cant compare with lexus ,which I have had for some time ,when I trade it will be for another Lexus IS

Required

by from Phoenix, AZ on May 24, 2011

Great car, glad I waited, looked, and found the bigger engine in the IS350. Wish it was a tad bit roomier in the front (2 inches) and in the back (3 inches). Looks great and drives even better.

Amazing

by from Atlanta on September 3, 2011

I got a great deal on my 350 and have loved it since the day I drove it off the lot! The AC seats in the summer are wonderful, it is super comfortable and has sleek styling. I test drove a 250 and it was no where near as powerful nor responsive, the bigger engine is worth every penny. I test drove Mercedes C class (weird controls set up inside) and BMW 3 series (not as luxurious and comfortable) and the Audi A4 (which the salesman told me not to even bother with due to unreliability and expense in upkeep) and I found the IS350 to be the winner, hands down. I got the red matador exterior which I love, with two toned tan/brown interior which is great because the darker color is on the floor boards and doesn't show as much wear, tear and dirt. Tinted the windows and she's ready to roll. I highly recommend this car- take a test drive, you will see why. Yes, the rear seats are a little cramped as far as leg room goes, but the bucket seats have the passengers' bodies sitting far enough back that they seem not to mind when surveyed. Love it!!

GREAT CAR

by from CHICAGO on July 26, 2015

I love the comfort and performance of this car. I recommend RWD only for this car. It is fun to drive. The vehicle runs best with Phillip 66 fuel. I tried them all. I also use Royal Purple which allows the car to really perform. This car is made to be stock. I recommend not changing or adding a thing to it. I get 32 MPG on highway at 70 mph with the cruise set. City driving 19 MPG. AWESOME VEHICLE....

2010 Lexus IS 350

by from Palo ALto, CA on February 4, 2010

I just got my 2010 Lexus IS 350. I ordered it with the Luxury Pkg. I really love this car. It is well built and put together. The Car is luxurious, and fun to drive. It's like driving a High Perfomance cloud. Smooth, quiet but thrilling and engaging. The interior is very high quality. The back seats are a little cramped, but I knew that before I purchased it. the HDD NAV is quick and the picture quality is outstanding. The Mark Levinson sound system is really nice. If you are looking for a really comfortable, quiet, but somewhat sporty car this is for you. Way to go Lexus.

Fantastic Vehicle

by from Florida on August 9, 2011

After a 4 month search for an IS250 I actually ended up waiting for and finding an IS350 at an excellent price, and I'm glad I waited. I tested just about every car in the market, however nothing matched the quality of the interior, systems, or reliability as well as included options and value. The IS350 will also keep up with any car in its class, if not out perform the field. I have had my car for 11 months now and it has been as reliable as one could ask for in a vehicle with no issues whatsoever. The car is equipped with the luxury package including navigation, bluetooth, full USB ipod integration, heated and air conditioned seats etc. All features and systems are very user friendly including the touchscreen Navigation display used for most passenger comfort functions including audio, and climate control. Additionally, I have been able to achieve better fuel performance than the manufacturer states. I will typically get about 23-24 mpg in the city and about 26-27 on the highway. The only downside I see with this car is the back seat is fairly tight. I'm about 5'7" and a person larger than me may be a bit uncomfortable for any extended period in the back, however the front seats are very comfortable and roomy. I rarely ever have more than one passenger in the car anyway so this issue is of negligible importance to me, however something to be aware of if looking for a car to seat 4 large adult males on a regular basis. I have not been let down once and have absolutely no regrets about choosing the IS350. Truly a reliable yet extremely fun to drive workhorse.

Terrible car, embarrassing for a Lexus

by from Atlanta, GA on January 12, 2010

IS-350 drives like a wounded elephant. Even the upgraded suspension and F-Sport package bumps you around all over the road. Interior cramped and awkward. WAY overpriced for what you get

Similar Models