2012 Lexus Is 350

What a Rush!

by from Atlanta, GA on November 8, 2012

I just purchased the 2012 BLK \ BLK F-Sport package with NAV and this thing will fly! I traded my IS250 for it (was looking for an IS-F) Thus far the fastest car I've ever owned. You can not go wrong with this car. Look at it like this you have what all the others in this class have but none of the others have the Reliability that Lexus is known for. If not, throw your money away on service and leasing those europeans types.

Head Turner

by from New Orleans, LA on February 10, 2017

Very good looking inside and out. Receive many compliments on the car despite there being newer model available. Admittedly, I have a heavy right foot, however, I still would have expected more then the 20 mpg combined that I get on average.

Our Expert Review: 2012 Lexus Is 350