2014 Lexus Is 350

2014 Lexus IS350AWD

by from Winnipeg, canada on September 27, 2013

My two previous cars were BMW330 & BMW 335XI AWD Coupe. I did not buy a BMW because of Run Flat tires as I have had too may flats and problems with them. I did not think I would like the Lexus as much as the 335XI AWD and now prefer it after two weeks. The seats are better, the ergonomics are better and the ride without Run Flat tires is much better. The engine is probably not quite as good as the 335Xi however it is very close. I think this may be the best value in sport sedans today.

Great exterior, really poor designed interior

by from Miami on November 9, 2014

Great looking outside, definitely! Lots of power. Sadly the interior kills this car: For being a 2014, Lexus really missed the mark, specially for today's modern electronics. The compass pointer is completely messed up - its shape looks like it is pointing in the opposite direction. The default on the Nav screen is not HOME, but instead it always defaults to the really poor map utility and there is no way to change that. There is no change holder for coins; the cup holder is too narrow for anything other than a small coffee cup so forget the larger water bottles or mugs; radio is missing many featured buttons such as Scan ( your only choice is to resort to the poor mouse pointer which detracts your attention from keeping your eyes on the road). There are no extra easy access storage bins for phone, cord, etc - your only option is the under arm rest bin which is too small for more than a few items. No memory buttons to remember your favorite positions for mirrors, seats, steering, etc. so you must always adjust them if you share your car with a spouse or significant other. The car comes with an ECO indicator that lights when you drive economically, sadly the indicator is right where the turn signal should be so it always appears the you left your left turn signal on. The new turn signal lever does not click so you never know if you turned it on or not. It is tricky to guess when you fully engaged the turn signal or when you pushed it for a short duration signal like a quick lane change. The radio speakers muffle the highs if the volume is low. So in order to hear the music highs, you must turn up the volume which defeats the purpose. The car wants you to follow what Lexus sets so for instance, if you like driving with POWER set, you will need to set that each time you start the car because its default is ECO. I wish I could give this car a better overall rating but with a lousy designed interior, the beautifully curved exterior is truly not enough.

Awesome F Sport

by from Emerald Hills, CA on June 21, 2014

Absolute pleasure to drive with comfort and styling. Sport + mode makes cornering effortless. Everyday driver and fun for the weekend trips!!

IS 350 TEST DRIVE

by from AUSTIN, TX on July 12, 2013

Supremely composed, immaculately crafted interior, fairly intuitive Nav system, better rear seats, the best reliability in the industry...what's NOT to like...go drive one...you WILL want to buy it...and at around 40 , that's not too hard...

All around nicest car I've owned

by from Streamwood, Il on July 28, 2017

I was looking into the luxury sport car market. This car hit on all of my needs and wants. I couldn't be happier. I'm still finding out things that this car does 1 month later. Lexus built this right!

Fantastic

by from Orlando Florida on September 23, 2017

Nice would recomend to a friend who is in need of a nice luxury car. If you want something sporty and comfortable this is the car

Uses car for Havingfun

one of the nicest cars I've owned

by from Fayetteville, North Carolina on September 7, 2017

after driving the car I loved it and then purchased it thanks to John I aam on my way back to NC with my new car

Excellent Car!

by from on April 10, 2017

Car drives very smoothly, is responsive to the driver, and has good technology. The exterior styling is super hot!

Most reliable

by from Lake Mary, FL on July 31, 2017

I brought this car for my wife over a new c class from Mercedes-Benz. Extremely reliable with service only twice a year, & service is cheap. But what sold us on staying with lexus is how the dealer treats you. They always go above and beyond, so far the best in luxury in my opinion

Uses car for Transportingfamily

This Car is Fun to Drive!

by from Hilliard, OH on April 27, 2017

I drive a lot for work. And this car has changed how I feel about a long or short drive. It is fun, responsive, and makes me smile every time I get in it. Even after 1.5 years I still get the thrill of feeling like I am hopping in a new car. I really can't explain it, I am truly proud of my car.

Our Expert Review: 2014 Lexus Is 350