Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2014 IS 350

2014 Lexus IS 350

2014 Lexus IS 350

Have You Driven the 2014 Lexus IS 350?

2014 Lexus IS350AWD

by Rogerab from Winnipeg, canada on Fri Sep 27 2013

My two previous cars were BMW330 & BMW 335XI AWD Coupe. I did not buy a BMW because of Run Flat tires as I have had too may flats and problems with them. I did not think I would like the Lexus as much as the 335XI AWD and now prefer it after two weeks. The seats are better, the ergonomics are better and the ride without Run Flat tires is much better. The engine is probably not quite as good as the 335Xi however it is very close. I think this may be the best value in sport sedans today.

Nicest car that I have ever owned

by Steve Onorad from Pittsburgh, PA on Mon May 01 2017

This has been a great vehicle so far. I looked all over for the perfect IS 350 f-sport and I finally found one.

The best sport sedan so far

by Will from Philadelphia, PA on Tue Sep 19 2017

For many people, especially young generations, Lexus may just be a Japanese luxury brand who makes luxury cars for older people. Well, quite frankly, it's true: my family owns a 1995 Lexus LS400 and 2002 LS430, both are large and well-designed business sedans. Up until 2012, most of the Lexus designs are considered old and boring. However, with the introduction of new Lexus IS350 Gen 3, it was completely different: the styling become more aggressive, and chassis tuning is definitely way better than the previous IS. Which is quite understandable: the new IS series has the chassis from new GS series (aka Toyota Crown), and the rigidity is much better (though 175lbs heavier than the previous generation). Since my car is the Lexus IS350 F Sport, it came with a lot of different options than normal 350, such as gauge clusters from LFA, sportier steering wheels and seats, etc. More importantly, thanks to the F Sport package, it comes with electronic damper system, in which it can adjust the ride quality of the car (the ride height can be mechanically adjusted just FYI). Also, with the RWD model of IS350 F Sport, it equipped with Aisin 8 speed automatic transmission, torque vectoring technology, and electronic limited slip differential, thus you can have a lot of fun with this car while remain steady and stable even in the winter weather. Cross compare to the car I drove, especially BMW M235, the handling of IS350 F Sport is definitely much more responsive and you can feel the steering and road. With the electronic damper adjustment system, IS350 can minimize the body roll during a sharp turn, while the M235 I drove cannot handle the curve very well (I mean BMW has much more powerful engine though). So overall, combining with all the experience so far with my Lexus IS350 F Sport, I would definitely think that this car is capable of me commuting to work every day while still remains the capability of track handling and fun factor during the drive. If you're looking for a reliable yet great performance car, I would definitely recommend Lexus IS350 F Sport generation 3 (2014-present).

Fast & Luxury the best of both worlds

by Bdrake7 on Mon Jan 15 2018

Absolutely love this car and everything about it, fast and sleek yet very clean and luxurious! 10/10 Best Car I’ve ever owned!!

This Car is Fun to Drive!

by ChipOhio from Hilliard, OH on Thu Apr 27 2017

I drive a lot for work. And this car has changed how I feel about a long or short drive. It is fun, responsive, and makes me smile every time I get in it. Even after 1.5 years I still get the thrill of feeling like I am hopping in a new car. I really can't explain it, I am truly proud of my car.

All around nicest car I've owned

by Lexus11 from Streamwood, Il on Fri Jul 28 2017

I was looking into the luxury sport car market. This car hit on all of my needs and wants. I couldn't be happier. I'm still finding out things that this car does 1 month later. Lexus built this right!

Most reliable

by CoLLegeBoyyy from Lake Mary, FL on Mon Jul 31 2017

I brought this car for my wife over a new c class from Mercedes-Benz. Extremely reliable with service only twice a year, & service is cheap. But what sold us on staying with lexus is how the dealer treats you. They always go above and beyond, so far the best in luxury in my opinion

Awesome F Sport

by Big Cat from Emerald Hills, CA on Sat Jun 21 2014

Absolute pleasure to drive with comfort and styling. Sport + mode makes cornering effortless. Everyday driver and fun for the weekend trips!!

IS 350 TEST DRIVE

by SENNA from AUSTIN, TX on Fri Jul 12 2013

Supremely composed, immaculately crafted interior, fairly intuitive Nav system, better rear seats, the best reliability in the industry...what's NOT to like...go drive one...you WILL want to buy it...and at around 40 , that's not too hard...

one of the nicest cars I've owned

by FredLexus from Fayetteville, North Carolina on Thu Sep 07 2017

after driving the car I loved it and then purchased it thanks to John I aam on my way back to NC with my new car

1 2

Our Take on the 2014 Lexus IS 350

The redesigned 2014 Lexus IS boasts a number of practical improvements — and that, rather than the hit-and-miss drivability, is what might appeal most to sport-sedan shoppers.

With its redesigned third-generation IS sedan, Lexus throws down a familiar gauntlet: It wants to build the most fun-to-drive sport sedan in its segment. Yeah, but so does everyone else — and every major luxury brand, from Acura to Volvo, has a gladiator in this arena. The IS has its moments, but Lexus doesn't drub the class on the fun-to-drive scale. The car's strengths extend beyond that, however.

The 2014 IS 250 and IS 350 sedans go on sale this summer. As before, either car comes with rear- or all-wheel drive... Read More