2018 LC 500

#6 Most Popular Coupe
2018 Lexus LC 500

5 out of 5 stars Interior Design
5 out of 5 stars Exterior Styling

Have You Driven the 2018 Lexus LC 500?

A flagship Lexus coupe that turns heads!

by mscha1963 from Delafield, WI on Wed Oct 04 2017

Love this top of the line flagship coupe from Lexus - futuristic, beautiful / stunning design inside and out, terrific ride quality and acceleration, a 471 HP V-8 engine (!) and 10 speed transmission - the perfect fun car for me and my family. Have gotten a bunch of compliments already from strangers during the first few days of owning it.

Special Car!!

by LCfan from Long Island, NY on Wed Nov 21 2018

I have the infrared w/toasted caramel interior. The attention to detail is unbelievable. I keep hearing that it's more luxury than sport. I have the performance package option and that statement could not be further from the truth. When you introduce steering lock you can actually feel the rear steer working and allowing for rotation. Steering has no play at center and super direct - car feels much lighter than its weight suggests. I am a past gt3 and m2 owner so I'm pretty much dialed into every car I own. The interior speaks for itself, just beautiful and a wonderful place to spend time. I think the author Brian Wong maybe missing a consonant, and that letter is an (r)... wrong on his review of the performance of this special automobile.

My Dream Car

by csware01 from Dallas, TX on Wed Feb 19 2020

This car is incredible. Performance, Sound, Stereo Output, Looks. It checks all the boxes... I can't drive this car without someone breaking their neck to catch a glimpse of it. It is by far the best looking car I have owned. The 5.0 V8 is no joke either. It more than gets the job done. This is an Adult sports car. This is no Kiddie tuner. This car has class and it is easily recognized. I am 50yrs young and have owned upwards of 27 cars in my lifetime. I have always gravitated towards cars that deliver a high level of performance out of the box. This car is no exception. I have heard complaints about the Lexus entertainment system controls and I completely agree that it is not the easiest system to work with compared to cars with more of a joystick type setup but like anything else as you use it more it becomes more comfortable. After two weeks, I can safely navigate it without frustration. The backseat is the most luxuriest place to put your groceries that I have ever seen but that is all the use you are going to get out of it.. But Hey we are nesters so two seats is all I require. All in all, this was my dream car and now that box has been checked and I am completely satisfied with my purchase.

Just an awesome car!

by amalvernboy from california on Thu Sep 27 2018

This is a true GT. Sounds like the V8 it is. Alcantara all over the interior. LOOKS like it goes fast.(0-60 in 4.4s is not supercar fast but not bad. Drove from Dallas to California in the most comfortable car ever (and I have had Mercedes/Jag/Buick and many others). Amazing sound system. Superb all around car.

Great car

by Canes580 from Plantation, Florida on Sat Apr 13 2019

Great car. Great mix of a performance car and luxury car. Lexus IS famous for making great cars and have done it with this one!

Most exciting car I've ever driven!

by Warpdrive from Raleigh, NC on Wed Jan 22 2020

Car is a real head-turner! Responsive without being squirrely. Corners well, accelerates strongly, brakes quickly. Sound system is unmatched. Quiet ride on the inside with distinct loud purr on the outside. Check it out! You'll be glad you did!!

aNOTHER GREAT LEXUS

by Bobareeno from Flagstaff on Thu Aug 08 2019

There are some things that need changing. The seats retract on every vehicle above 15k. Why not this one. Love a place for sunglasses, small item but daily use. The straps on the seats that hold the seat bets constantly come loose. magnets are just not strong enough. Can they be permanent? The PAD for action/information is tough. This can be improved. Find a way to keep our eyes on the road more. It is a surprising day when I don't get at least one compliment on the car. LOVE IT!!

An absolutely amazing car!!

by Roto from SLC on Sun Apr 21 2019

From the exterior style, infinity taillights, to the door handles and shift knob... this car is stunning in every way. It is the perfect Grand Touring car! The seats are amazingly comfortable. It has power and reliability. And the engine sound will keep you smiling all day and night! A true Gem of a car!!

Combined quality with luxury and speed

by Lexus LC500 from Glendale on Sun May 26 2019

The handling is amazing. Very comfortable on the one hand and aggressive on the other. The car will not let you get board. The best sports car Lexus ever made.

Best car I ever driven, hands down.

by MikeLC500NYC from Stn Mtn GA on Tue Apr 30 2019

Power, attention to detail and styling is unparalleled in this class. True luxury sports car. Sound of that V8 will have you smiling all day.

1 2 3

Our Take on the 2018 Lexus LC 500

The verdict:

The LC 500 puts form over function, excelling as a touring car rather than a sports car.

Versus the competition:

Others go faster and drive better, but nothing in the luxury field turns heads like the LC 500.

I didn’t think I was superficial; I prefer a car that drives well and looks unexceptional over the opposite. But then I met the new 2018 Lexus LC 500, and I began to question a few things.

The Lexus LC 500 isn’t a sports car. It’s heavy, doesn’t steer all that well and has a happy back end that gets twitchy when you push it. But it’s absolutely fantastic as a grand tourer — quiet, with a big engine and a well-appointed interior. In fact, I can’t think of another car I’d rather take a road trip in (provided I could fit all my luggage in the tiny coupe trunk). But none of that really matters because, I mean, look at it.

Now look again. I’ll wait.

The LC... Read More