2019 Lexus LC 500 consumer reviews

$92,300 starting MSRP
side view of 2019 LC 500 Lexus
Explore the 2019 Lexus LC 500

A Head Turner

My LC 500 is not just a beauty but excellent in every way. It is stylish, comfortable, and drives great. It is such a pleasure to drive it. Have owned it since 2019 and am loving every single drive in this glamorous sporty beauty. A very happy customer here!

Brilliantly balanced

Lexus engineering is amazing, and this car shows what they are capable of producing. This car is stunning to look at, with strong performance and comfort. You get great everyday driveability and all of the tricks combined with Lexus reliability... brilliant. Also, people know this is something special, and driving it gets you lots of "thumbs up" and waves from teens and adults.

Like a Classic Car, better equipped and reliable

This car is tight to enter and exit, but the sound of the V/8 Twin Exhaust and the compliments make up for, this is one of most beautiful cars I have seen and I am a Car Guy

Simply Stunning!

My husband and I are a very proud owner of LC 500 for 15 months now. We love our car and cannot imagine driving any other vehicle. Our LC 500 is not only stylish, beautiful, elegant, luxurious and ONE OF A KIND, but extremely comfortable and a pleasure to drive. It is so distinguished and a head turner. We are forever loyal Lexus customers!