1991 Lexus LS 400 Consumer Reviews

1991 Lexus Ls 400
Average based on 5 reviews

THE BEST CAR I'VE EVER OWNED

by from UPLAND,CA on December 28, 2007

I'VE OWNED SEVERAL CARS IN MY DRIVING LIFETIME AND NOW I'M ON MY THIRD LS 400! LEXUS HAS TRULY DESIGNED AND BUILT A MAGNIFICENT AUTOMOBILE.

BEST LEXUS CAR EVER MADE.......EVER!!!!!

by from AUSTIN, TEXAS on October 29, 2010

Great car. I have owned 7 different Lexus models and they have all been excellent. But, without a doubt the very best of them all is the '91 LS 400. NO PROBLEMS, COMPLETE COMFORT, LUXURY AT ITS FINEST!!! POWERFUL, BEAUTIFUEL, FUEL EFFICIENT CAR!!! If you can find one, a low-mileage, excellent shape, well-maintained one; buy it; or let me know, I will. GREAT INVESTMENT TOO!!! LEXUS AT ITS VERY BEST!!!!

This car is great

by from Washington DC on March 11, 2010

I had 91` for lmost 10 years and it ran extremely well. I ended up donating the car because of commuting changes (huge mistake). I am trying to buy another LS400 and will be a die hard LS400 driver for life. Its a shame they stopped making this model.

FIRST CAR. WASNT A MISTAKE

by from Moscow Mills, Mo on October 23, 2012

I bought my lexus ls400 last year used. and it has been amazing ever since. my friends fight me to drive it. sucks up a lot of gas from the v8 engine but i can deal with that for how well it drives. so proud to have my car.

Best Car To Invest In

by from Stone Mountain on April 21, 2008

This car is the best. Has 300k of miles on it and it still runs like a dream. Couple of normal car issues, but nothing major.