1991 Lexus Ls 400

THE BEST CAR I'VE EVER OWNED

by from UPLAND,CA on December 28, 2007

I'VE OWNED SEVERAL CARS IN MY DRIVING LIFETIME AND NOW I'M ON MY THIRD LS 400! LEXUS HAS TRULY DESIGNED AND BUILT A MAGNIFICENT AUTOMOBILE.

BEST LEXUS CAR EVER MADE.......EVER!!!!!

by from AUSTIN, TEXAS on October 29, 2010

Great car. I have owned 7 different Lexus models and they have all been excellent. But, without a doubt the very best of them all is the '91 LS 400. NO PROBLEMS, COMPLETE COMFORT, LUXURY AT ITS FINEST!!! POWERFUL, BEAUTIFUEL, FUEL EFFICIENT CAR!!! If you can find one, a low-mileage, excellent shape, well-maintained one; buy it; or let me know, I will. GREAT INVESTMENT TOO!!! LEXUS AT ITS VERY BEST!!!!

This car is great

by from Washington DC on March 11, 2010

I had 91` for lmost 10 years and it ran extremely well. I ended up donating the car because of commuting changes (huge mistake). I am trying to buy another LS400 and will be a die hard LS400 driver for life. Its a shame they stopped making this model.

FIRST CAR. WASNT A MISTAKE

by from Moscow Mills, Mo on October 23, 2012

I bought my lexus ls400 last year used. and it has been amazing ever since. my friends fight me to drive it. sucks up a lot of gas from the v8 engine but i can deal with that for how well it drives. so proud to have my car.

my 1991 Lexus Ls 400

by from Philadelphia pa on March 19, 2017

I just bought the 1991 Lexus ls400 with 216000 miles put new brakes on her tune up new water pump timing belt and new valve cover gasket and oil change so quiet runs like a brand new car and I only paid $300 loving it

Best Car To Invest In

by from Stone Mountain on April 21, 2008

This car is the best. Has 300k of miles on it and it still runs like a dream. Couple of normal car issues, but nothing major.

Simple Classic Excellence

by from New York on March 18, 2017

As a lifelong BMW and Mercedes driver, I had to warm up to the Lexus. While I still adore my old Mercedes 450SEL, the new offerings from Germany and Japan have gone all techno-gizmo frou-frou with an attendant loss of reliability. My '92 Lexus has quietly moved into first place because its quality and reliability are second to none. While brakes and handling are typical Toyota Not Quite There, the engine is a masterpiece. 28 mpg at 75 mph from Salt Lake City UT to Pensacola FL, this engine is efficient and almost silent at highway speeds. I think it looks good no matter the visual idiocy going on with today's cars, I love the unadorned dashboard and understated luxury. Car has never broken down on me ever ever never.