1994 Lexus Ls 400

Best Car I've had.

by from Ft. Lauderdale on June 4, 2008

Great ride. luxury, nice wood and leather. Best car i have every owned. I have 192,000 and it is still running strong. Runs smooth at 80mph. Overall a great car for the brand luxury and money. Has always run very well.

you can't do better

by from Tennessee on September 3, 2007

I have had my 94 LS400 for 10 years and it has never let me down. They don't come more reliable. Other than a few minor odd ball problems, it has been perfect. I have 199,000 miles on it and I know it could go another 100,000 miles or more without any problems.

Great car wasn't warned bout water damage

by from Louisville, Ky on April 20, 2017

Car was a great idea at price had the whole frame not been rusted...I drove it for 10 days and it broke down on me.