1999 Lexus Ls 400

Best Car I've Owned

by from Arizona on August 29, 2007

I absolutely belive that the quality of this vehicle is immediately evident as soon as it is driven. The quality workmenship and engineering combines to make for the best car on the road. I have just purchased by second LS and see no change in the quality I experienced in the 99 LS. You will not be disappointed!!!

Best car I've owned

by from Greenville SC on May 29, 2013

I drove the 1999 Lexus listed off the lot and I couldn't be happier. Danny Walker and Ron Farrow jumped through hoops to see that I drove out of the dealership in this car. I highly recommend anyone to go see these guys they will take good care of you and your needs. Whole there be sure to go visit the lounge there is a very special young man named Bradley that runs the counter he is autistic and a doll. Thank you Lexus of Greenville, also Danny and Ron y'all rock.

Great Car

by from Brentwood, TN on September 26, 2011

I have owned a LS400 since 2004 and it has been the best vehicle for the money I have purchased and that includes a long list!

awesome machine

by from denver colorado on July 29, 2013

This is the absolute best car out there for the money and realibility..nothing goes wrong with this car, when you hit the highway it soon lets you know you own a jewel..gas range is impressive, 450-500 miles in one thank absolutely impressive,it does have a big fuel thank and it's premium gas,but still gives you a good 27-28-29 miles to the gallon..on the city it gives you less, but still very good. Nothing ever goes wrong and visits to dealer are only for oil changes and tire rotations,when they kept advising me to replace the timing belt. I didn't do it and still going strong 255,000 total miles already and still going strong and suspension feels like you're driving a far newer car..i strongly advise youbto check this car up..you will not regret it.. the only thing you won't like is the fact that you won't ever have to drive a new car because of it...

AAAAAAA++++++++++

by from Indianapolis, IN on February 9, 2014

Bought mine in 05 with 119,000 on it. Now its 2014 and with 198,000 still looks and runs perfect!!!! By far the best car I have ever owned.

reliable comfortable car

by from Sacramento, Ca. on July 23, 2008

It is a great car. totally reliable and comfortable on long drives. It's not exciting to drive and does not handle like a BMW, but you won't have to take it to the dealer very often.

Super Reliable Runs Forever

by from Arizona on June 12, 2014

Best Car I've owned..fewer problems than anything i've had. I've had 3. For a car, the LS400 is hard to beat and worth every penny for the amount you get in return. Can't believe they last 20 years and still look new.

Most reliable car I've ever owned

by from Concord, Ca. on November 25, 2013

great car, I owned a 98 LS 400 for 10 years it had 258,000 miles when it got totaled. I immedietely went out and bought a 99 LS 400 with 118,000 miles. I look forward to many years of great driving.

1997 lexus ls400 with 72000k, best car i have had!

by from blairsville, ga on October 6, 2013

if you can find ls400 or ls430 you better grab it, i am 69 and this baby is going to the grave with me! lol

A pure joy to own

by from San Antonio, TX on February 27, 2017

I recently made my purchase for the 99 LS 400 over the newer 01 models wanting around the same price. I know that mechanically, there is no comparison between models as you get superior quality and reliability in these cars. I just like the slightly sleeker look of the 99 model over the bulky look of the next generation. Great vehicles...a pure joy to own and drive.