2009 Lexus Ls 460

Drives and handles like a dream

by from New York City on December 2, 2012

As I recall, consumer reports gave the 2009 LS460 a perfect score in all categories which is why I bought one. I was shocked to read the troubles the guy from Canada had with his used Lexus purchase. I would advise anybody to have a mechanic check out a used car before buying it. I put more than 50,000 Mi on mine, and it still runs and looks brand new to this day. Hands down... the very best car I've ever owned or driven. Ask anyone who owns one, better yet...drive one yourself, I guarantee you will buy one. One caution: If you like to floor the accelerator, this car will get you into trouble FAST!

Best car I have ever owned.

by from London, ON on March 6, 2017

Even after 8 years the car drives and handles better then most new vehicles. Had a problem with the rubber seal on the moonroof going requiring the whole moonroof being replaced. The replacement though was redesigned such that if the seal goes again it is now replaceable. Otherwise maintenance and repairs have been minimal.

Best Passenger Car I've Ever Driven

by from Chicago on November 17, 2010

I'm into Year 2 of my romance with the Lexus LS460. Flat out it's the best driving and riding car I've ever owned. Luxury appointments are countless. The car was designed with intelligence unsurpassed in the auto world down to doors that lock into place on their own, electronic trunk and reclining rear seats and separate air and sound system. It's fast, responsive and like a lion, but quiet as a mouse. My one knock is driving in the snow; it can be a tough go and the wheels slip more than usual on ice because the engine is so powerful. Otherwise, it's the perfect car, despite the price.

Best Luxury Sedan

by from Columbus, Ohio on September 7, 2011

A luxury sedan is supposed to be just that. Smooth, not too sporty , comfortable and reliable. The 460 LS is the best at all of those criteria.

The Lexus LS460 is the best car on the road!

by from Centennial, CO on May 8, 2017

This is my second LS Series vehicle from Lexus. No doubt, the best sedan in existence! The only cars I want to drive!

Most unreliable car I have ovned

by from Toronto,Canada on November 1, 2012

when I have got 80K miles the rear air suspensions are broken (as usually, now I know it from mechanic) and no warranty repair!!! work + 2 air struts = 4000 USD repair((( and I paid for this car 50 000 USD only 3 month ago in NJ... 2009 LS460L AWD flagship lexus car not reliable at all... no any more air-struts in my life!!! before owned 2003+2008 HONDA ACCORD and after 185K miles sold babies - all struts works perfectly, same as all systems... real reliability - 100% from Honda only!!!

Handsome and powerful!

by from Otis, MA on September 18, 2017

I did a lot of homework before I searched for this year and model. All reviews were top shelf and did not exaggerate. I've had MB, BMW, Acura and Cadillac. This Lexus IS FAR better than all of them.
Not Rated Reliability

Nice looking car

by from sicklerville ,nj on August 1, 2017

I love LS460 has a smooth ride this car is more reliable good in gas and luxury . good in gas mileage and comfort
Not Rated Reliability

One of the best luxury autos you can drive .

by from Vernon Hills ,IL on September 10, 2017

The most beautiful car I have ever owned. The color is Deep Brown and it stands out better than any car on the road. It is the most trouble free car I have ever owned.