2011 Lexus LS 460 Consumer Reviews

2011 Lexus Ls 460
Average based on 8 reviews

lexus owner since 1991

by from putnam county on September 22, 2011

I've owned many Lexus models since 1991 from LS 400 , LX 470, IS 250 AWD and recently purchased the LS 460 AWD. I have always enjoyed the refine style, comfort , and handling of all the Lexus models , but I must admit the LS 460 AWD is by far the most advanced vehicle ever, it is comfortable, reliable, feature rich, beautifully designed vehicle. the performance of the Ls460 AWD is beyond belief !!!

Car is great except for grabby brakes

by from Louisville, KY on June 18, 2014

This is my third large size Lexus - previously had a 1998 LS 400 and a 2003 LS 430 which I just sold with 270,000 miles on it (that was a great car!). I do like this Lexus except for the brakes. They are very touchy and not smooth as you would expect. Even with prolonged braking, they are not "even" and feel jerky, almost giving way where you have to apply the brake harder. But other than that, Lexus does a great job of making these models similar from year to year so you don't have to re-learn the features, even from cars 10 years or older. It's still worth the money.

lex

by from tx on December 1, 2012

awesome for long trips. love all the features. safe for my baby& family . :) , reale lux , worth the price

Fantastic handling and amazing comfort verty SAFE

by from NYC on February 1, 2015

I have the 460 LS AWD L great pick up and nibble handling and put both my Mercedes to shame in handling, comfort and dependability and customer service

Awesome Lexus LS driver

by from Tampa on September 12, 2016

My 2011 LS 460 is my 5th lexus...owned Gs 300 Es 300 And now 2nd LS....never and problems just take care of basic service and enjoy the car....best buy is a 3yr pre owned Lexus!! The car fax makes it easy to check vehical history and dealer also offers the lexus history for all warranty and other work done.

Great Experience at Sewell Dealership in Dallas TX

by from Dallas, TX on December 31, 2012

Competitive & Fair Blue Book Valued Pricing, Great Service.The deal was so good I took the MEGABUS overnite from Memphis,TN to Dallas for $29.00 1 way to pickup the car & drive it back to Germantown, TN. all in a 24 hour period

OUTSTANDING AUTOMOBILE

by from Plano, TX on February 16, 2011

The ride, comfort, gas mileage are all great. We bought the "long" version which gives about 8" extra legroom in the back. We love the car.

Great Car!

by from on November 14, 2011

Great car. Comfortable, fast, great body lines, quiet, well built. The third Lexus I have owned and all have been great. Tried a Mercedes Benz S500 a couple of years ago and was not pleased. Owned it a year and got rid of it. The 460 is a great car that I would highly recommend.