2014 Lexus Ls 460

LS 460 AWD

by from St. Louis, MO on February 21, 2015

Car ride is very comfortable, and engine is very smooth. Despite not having the horsepower of some European competitors, the acceleration is more than adequate for any highway or city driving. Road feel is very solid, but not as sharp as an Audi. MPG is good on highway, [about 27-28] but only average for city [15]. Features such as Blind spot and Hold function are very good. Interior is very well done and reasonably organized. The mouse controller does take getting used to, and is alittle distracting if driving. The voice commands seem to work well, but take time to input addresses. Overall very please with car and quality of ride. If you are buying a large luxury car for a quiet, very comfortable controlled ride, this car is excellent, if you are looking for a car with more sharp response and "road feel", the Audi A8 or Jag XJ may be more appropriate.

Great overall car

by from Alpharetta, GA on December 25, 2014

Lexus LS460 for the money is the best car I have owned. I also have a BMW 550I and the Lexus is by far a better overall car.

Another home run for Lexus

by from Denver CO on December 10, 2013

This is my third LS. The car is silky smooth and the attention to detail is incredible! The car isn't quite as powerful as some of the EU counterparts but still has adequate get-up and go. The styling is still a head turner!

Beautiful Car

by from Delray Beach, Fl. on June 4, 2014

The car is gorgeous and elegant. I've only had the car 1 week, but it's comfortable and luxurious. I'm still trying to get used to the stereo controls, but, I'm sure it won't be a problem.

2014 Lexus LS460

by from Maryland on June 22, 2015

This is my 4th Lexus and 3rd LS. My 1990 LS400 was totaled after 13 years. I cried. My 2001 LS430 was starting to feel old. But also a great car. I just got my pre-owned 2014 LS460 The electronics are impressive, but overwhelming. I'm sure I will learn, but this is not my prior Lexus. If I ignore all the bells & whistles, this is a magnificent vehicle. Comfort, beauty, power & handling. Electronics Parking Assist is great. Should help me avoid making stupid mistakes. Lane Change Avoidance (Warns you about cars in the next lane) Takes some getting used to, but is helpful. Navigation Very accurate. Not a fan of the "mouse" in the center rest, but it works better than most cars. Voice controlled Navigation, Bluetooth, etc. Voice recognition is fantastic from the first word. I'm still learning, but this has very limited commands available. Regardless of these very minor items, the car is amazingly well built. The interior is artwork.

Luxury, reliability, Lexus

by from Florida on December 17, 2013

My fourth Lexus; second LS. Lexus continues to wow owners with dramatic styling, excellent quality and terrific luxury car appointments. The LS for 2014 is a winner!

THE NEW GENERATION

by from PHOENIX AZ on May 29, 2014

ABSOLUTELY THE FINEST CAR FOR THE MONEY ON THE ROAD, WORTH EVERY CENT. YOU WON'T GO WRONG ON THIS ONE!

It is an excellent and reliable car to own.

by from on May 14, 2014

I bought the car...loved it...had it for 3 years then had an accident...no one hurt...called towing service & took it to repair garage...they told me the car "had been totaled". I signed the "Pink" over to them and thought that was the end. A few months later, received a notice from Cal. DMV the car had been "cited" for free way violation. Was an excellent car..loved it..Wish I had another!

If you love Comfort combined with luxury & speed!

by from Elkridge, MD on September 18, 2017

This car gives the driver a awesome experience. Luxury comfort speed & technology are all combined!
Not Rated Reliability

A dream car

by from on May 8, 2017

A truly remarkable and fun vehicle to drive. The seats are more comfortable than any vehicle I've ever owned and the legroom is great for someone like me who is 6'4".

Our Expert Review: 2014 Lexus Ls 460