2018 Lexus Ls 500

All Reviews

by from Houston Texas on November 12, 2017

I recently surprised my wife with this car for her birthday. She absolutely adores it. It's horsepower is unprecedented and it does extremely well with gas. It is definitely a car that you would want. The Luxury features of this car is beyond imagination. It is just all around an amazing car.

by from 'Massachuesetts, North Andover on April 28, 2017

I would recommend the lexus IS 500 2018 its a very nice car and its mileage is good.and personly i like the car

by from New jersey on April 27, 2017

Connie was my sales person he was very knowlegable he gave me the best deal he could. I tell all my friends to use hom

by on March 12, 2018

I owned the previous LS 460 FSPORT - the engine and transmission were sluggish. This current model is quite the performer. The engine and transmission are nearly perfect. I am having issues with the active noise cancellation. Causes ear pressure and the need to pop my ears frequently. Ruins the listening experience to the upgraded sound system.

by from San Jose, CA on March 7, 2018

This Lexus is more luxurious than my previous Lexus and includes many more safety features that are invaluable. This is the most comfortable auto to drive and its handling is outstanding. Although it is a bit pricey, it is worth it.

by on January 14, 2018

Excellent sales experience. Well done on design and comfort. Loaded with tech. Sadly that's where the fun ends. 3 weeks into owning it the transmission is super aggressive, jerks so hard passengers regularly ask " facing problems with your new car". Things get worse when the car rattles if you accelerate on turning. Lexus service states all 2018 are built like this. Luckily I still have my 2008 ls460. I am selling this one, as Lexus won't own it and I am embarrassed to own it.

Our Expert Review: 2018 Lexus Ls 500