1999 Lexus Lx 470

BEST CAR STILL HAVE IT

by from KANSAS CITY on August 17, 2008

GREAT CAR WILL NOT BE DISIPOINTED GREAT CAR GREAT QUALITY LEXUS IS THE BEST CAR MADE WILL BUY AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN THE CAR IS GREAT TRANSMISION GREAT MOTOR

The best ride ever!

by from Georgetown,KY on August 16, 2011

The Lexus LX470 is twelve years old but it handles just like it came off the show room floor. The LX at purchase mileage was 64,000 miles. Dove the beast to parris island sc and it did so well there and back strong quiet and safe! Truly it is almost hard to believe a twelve year old vehicle could perform so well! I will keep her until the end of time! Happy'

The great SUV that I own

by from Cerritos, Ca on April 25, 2014

I have different luxury SUV's in the past but I kept my 1999 LX 470 simply because she's so adorable in comfort & looks. I never had a problem with my LX that has 117K mileage and still running great &gives me comfortable long distance drive for my family vacations & all that. I have 3 Lexus vehicles (LX,RX & GS) and I just loved them.

Nice suv can be refitted to personal use.

by from Kandahar Afganistan on August 20, 2012

Can be retro fitted for turrits if needed.Good a/c for the desert.Glides over the mountain terrain. AHC good for going over rocks and boulders.

Reliable, Roomy, and Solid!

by from Dover, MA on September 16, 2017

This Lexus SUV has been great. We have been driving it for 14 years and it always ran, and ran well. The cargo room is fantastic, and we love that the third row of seats can easily come all the way out. A solid car in all types of weather and great in snow!

Uses car for Transportingfamily