2001 Lexus LX 470 Consumer Reviews

2001 Lexus Lx 470
Average based on 3 reviews

LEXUS LX 470 2001 -- FANTASTIC VEHICLE

by from Mill Valley, California on April 7, 2014

I own three Lexus LX 470's -- I have five kids so I give distribute them to my children, as well as to wife and me. Would you rather be in a 5,400+ lb. Lexus LX 470, or any other car, in an accident? Need I say more? It not only delivers unique safety, but with simple proper maintenance will last between 300,000 and 500,000 miles. The higher fuel costs are totally insignificent when compared with saving life and limb of you and your loved ones. That's the bottom line. As an added gift, the car (SUV) is super durable.

Most reliable car I have ever owned

by from Houston, TX on September 25, 2013

I bought my LX470 in 2005, it had 90k miles. I have used it in business and personal travel and it currently has 265k miles, It drives excellently, all electronic, electrical controls work as new. I has been turned up twice and has not had any mechanical work done ever since. Great for my 7 person family travel and very roomy and comfortable

Great Car

by from Brea, Ca on April 14, 2010

Dependable, economic, soft. Best car I have own. When my wife drives the car is like she is going to keeped for ever, doesn;t want to give it back to me.