2001 Lexus Lx 470

LEXUS LX 470 2001 -- FANTASTIC VEHICLE

by from Mill Valley, California on April 7, 2014

I own three Lexus LX 470's -- I have five kids so I give distribute them to my children, as well as to wife and me. Would you rather be in a 5,400+ lb. Lexus LX 470, or any other car, in an accident? Need I say more? It not only delivers unique safety, but with simple proper maintenance will last between 300,000 and 500,000 miles. The higher fuel costs are totally insignificent when compared with saving life and limb of you and your loved ones. That's the bottom line. As an added gift, the car (SUV) is super durable.

Most reliable car I have ever owned

by from Houston, TX on September 25, 2013

I bought my LX470 in 2005, it had 90k miles. I have used it in business and personal travel and it currently has 265k miles, It drives excellently, all electronic, electrical controls work as new. I has been turned up twice and has not had any mechanical work done ever since. Great for my 7 person family travel and very roomy and comfortable

Great Car

by from Brea, Ca on April 14, 2010

Dependable, economic, soft. Best car I have own. When my wife drives the car is like she is going to keeped for ever, doesn;t want to give it back to me.

LOVE this Lexus with Nav so much I bought TWO!!!

by from Minneapolis on June 13, 2017

Long story but i nicknamed my First Lexus ?LEXI? in 2000 after my daughter heard the navigation system speaking to me while driving to an appointment. LEXI has been good to me and sure I've had repairs but she?s been worth every penny? I?ve had my 2001 LX470 since 2003 and now has 213,000+/- miles sadly she is for sale after being together for 14+ years she?s part of the family? But not for the reasons you might think you see I loved her so much I bought her identical twin a 2002 low mile same model and color Champagne Gold LX 470... Loved her so much i bought LEXI (#2) TWO?

Family vehicle for all you need

by from Oakand. CA on August 2, 2017

This SUV has 8 pass seats, DVD, front & back air, rack and tow package. Good for big family, hunter and fisherman.

Uses car for Havingfun

Dependable

by from Wichita, Kansas on September 17, 2017

Its a great luxury full-size SUV. It's been dependable for family trips & commuting around the city.

Dependable

by from Emeryville, CA on July 24, 2017

A fully family SVU for short/long distance trip with DVD entertainment. Tow package can support U-haul Box and/or boat. Roof rack provides extra room for larger pieces of luggage and bicycles even we can 8 passenger on board.