2007 Lexus LX 470 Consumer Reviews

2007 Lexus Lx 470
Average based on 3 reviews

Outstanding!

by from North Mankato, MN on August 9, 2007

This SUV is one of the best for overall comfort and fun. It may be a gas guzzler but it still has good power and is very reliable. It also costs a bit to much.

Awesome

by from Oklahoms on September 15, 2012

I'll never look back to regret this purchase. It drives better than expected! This ride has it all comfort, style and reliability.

LX 470

by from Las Vegas, NV on June 27, 2015

I own three 1998, 2000 and 2004 and cannot speak highly enough about the vehicles - my 1998 has 230,000 miles, 2000 has 270,000 and the 2004 has 105,000. The 2000 I have had since 04 and is now my camping truck, which my twin boys and I use often. These cars like to eat brakes and the AHC is expensive to fix so I would recommend that when it goes bad you replace it with the aftermarket suspension replacement which then makes it the same as the Land Cruiser.