2008 Lexus LX 570 Consumer Reviews

2008 Lexus Lx 570
Average based on 5 reviews

Best SUV Ever!

by from Walla Walla, Washington on April 22, 2007

The Lexus LX570 is the perfect SUV for me and anyone else. Though the back of the exterior looks like a Lincoln, this SUV is awesome!! It comes with great features and it's a great deal for the money. I recommend this vehicle to anyone out there!! ENJOY! :)

Most Luxurious Vehicle Yet

by from Carbondale, IL on October 8, 2007

This vehicle drives so smooth and it has everything I could possibly need in it! My kids love it and my husband always tries to drive off in it. When I'm backing up, it lets me know if objects are behind me and if I need to raise or lower the temperature in the car. It even parks itself!

Confort at all.

by from Dominican Republic on August 16, 2008

Excellent SUV if you are looking for confort, security and great interior. The exterior looking, you have to get used to it in order to love that shape, it´s not ugly, but well, I think designers could have a better taste. Performance, I would use better brakes, power is enought but a 10% more would not disturb me. Handling, you have to consider the kind of weight vehicle you drive and not try to compare it with an sports car. Interior: Great and features, more than anyone can use normally.

Very luxurious car

by from Westchester, NY on May 26, 2007

Overall, the redesined LX is very good. But it still looks kina smallish and it looks a little wierd. And it doesn't have enough horsepower. But it's still a good car.

lexus lx 570

by from mi on September 25, 2010

i love this car i wish i have alot of money i with i won mega milliion i with it was $37000 i will buy it