2008 Lexus Lx 570

Best SUV Ever!

by from Walla Walla, Washington on April 22, 2007

The Lexus LX570 is the perfect SUV for me and anyone else. Though the back of the exterior looks like a Lincoln, this SUV is awesome!! It comes with great features and it's a great deal for the money. I recommend this vehicle to anyone out there!! ENJOY! :)

Most Luxurious Vehicle Yet

by from Carbondale, IL on October 8, 2007

This vehicle drives so smooth and it has everything I could possibly need in it! My kids love it and my husband always tries to drive off in it. When I'm backing up, it lets me know if objects are behind me and if I need to raise or lower the temperature in the car. It even parks itself!

Confort at all.

by from Dominican Republic on August 16, 2008

Excellent SUV if you are looking for confort, security and great interior. The exterior looking, you have to get used to it in order to love that shape, it's not ugly, but well, I think designers could have a better taste. Performance, I would use better brakes, power is enought but a 10% more would not disturb me. Handling, you have to consider the kind of weight vehicle you drive and not try to compare it with an sports car. Interior: Great and features, more than anyone can use normally.

Very luxurious car

by from Westchester, NY on May 26, 2007

Overall, the redesined LX is very good. But it still looks kina smallish and it looks a little wierd. And it doesn't have enough horsepower. But it's still a good car.

lexus lx 570

by from mi on September 25, 2010

i love this car i wish i have alot of money i with i won mega milliion i with it was $37000 i will buy it

Best vehicle I have ever owned!

by from Southlake, TX on July 18, 2017

My Lexus570 has met all my needs in a car. My satisfaction after about 9 years plus is 100% satisfied!

Uses car for Havingfun

Best car I have ever owned.

by from Southlake, TX on July 18, 2017

The LX570 is the car that has always met my expectations that I ever has hoped for in a car. It is fun to drive, safe, handles great and leaves me with the expectation that "I can't wait to drive it again." The LX570 has styling that fits my idea of what a car should be.

Uses car for Havingfun

reliable and luxury workhorse

by from kota-kinabalu on May 3, 2017

Used to own 2008 LC200 , and i prefer the lexus much more than LC200. I don't know why alot of reviews prefer the landcruiser but i find the luxury items they offered by lexus is way beter than the land cruiser. I don't take the car off road , it's mainly for cruising and i do spend many hours in it.