2013 Lexus Lx 570

King of the SUVs

by from Granville Ohio on August 25, 2017

King of the SUVs Though there are several luxury SUVs out there that may be more costly or look better or claim to be better, there is nothing like an LX from Lexus. This is the third version that I've owned and it is by far the best. It is solid, with great acceleration, it is quiet with an extremely smooth ride and is extremely capable off the road. Reliability has always been excellent as I said, and I have had the privilege to own two previous LX 470s before this and had put well over 130,000 miles on each one of those without any significant problems. This vehicle, as well, has been wonderful that way. Additionally, this vehicle has the 19 speaker stereo option and it is the absolutely best stereo system I have ever heard in a vehicle. Overall, there are no SUVs in this category which combine all of these elements plus the rideability of a Lexus. Go ahead and buy a range rover but could luck with the reliability.

Luxury unsurpassed

by from Chesterton Indiana on August 21, 2017

This vehicle rides smoothly, performs great and technology is fantastic. The look of this vehicle is smart stylish. The leather interior is soft and durable.
Not Rated Reliability

Amazing comfort, durability, reliability

by from San Diego on July 10, 2017

My lx 570 is great !!!! Rides smooth like a LS460 with the ruggedness and off road capability of a 4X4 truck. Well appointed with more features than you will ever need.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Lexus reliability

by from on June 23, 2017

I have only owned it for a month but so far it is performing great. could use a little more storage for accessories .

most reliable car ever

by from Asheville, NC on June 19, 2017

this is my 3rd Lexus, its awesome, have a big family we all fit, and still own a 2007 GX470 with over 160K miles running like new.

Best lx yet I owned

by from Cypress tx on June 13, 2017

This iis my 3rd lx and had 2 lx470 and decided to upgrade to a lx570 best decision I would buy again Pros all comments I get and everything Cons premium fuel economy gets 12 city 17 highway could've been a lot better for a 100k car Land rover same price tag has a diesel and gets 28 highway besides fuel economy and 3rd row trunk space best car highly recommend anyone who wants a true awd experience

my car

by from streamwood,il on April 8, 2017

lexus es350 and lx 570 these cars are to keep for long time i love to drive lexus more than any other car because i neve have any trouble in years

A True Off Roader with Luxury

by from Houston, TX on June 10, 2013

After my '93 Toyota Land Cruiser finally pulled its last leg at 672,000 miles, it was time for a new SUV. I was originally considering to purchase the new '13 Land Cruiser, but when I saw its more luxurious sibling the Lexus LX570, it just looked better both inside and out. But underneath all that luxury, it's still that same good old rugged Toyota that I fell in love with 12 years ago. I also tested other luxury off-road SUVs that I was considering. The new Land Rover Range Rover Supercharged was the best-looking and the most powerful, but feared for its reliability (I had an '08 RR Supercharged that became VERY problematic after 50k miles). The new Infiniti QX56 which I really liked due to the fact that it was based on the Nissan Patrol and not the Armada, but was not crazy about the exterior styling and I've seen a lot of them on the road. And finally, the Mercedes-Benz G550, which is very unique and its long heritage, but the ride was too harsh and I was looking over at $130k with the options that I wanted. All in all, I just went for the LX570, because it was the most reasonably priced and planning on keeping it until its on its last leg. The main purpose why I purchased it was because I like to take it for some serious off-roading, and this behemoth exceeded my expectations! There's a reason why the owner's manual is as thick as a dictionary, and because there's an overwhelming amount of settings for all different kinds of terrain, and yet it's a very comfortable ride on uneven surfaces. Now it does get horrible fuel economy (15-17 hwy), but then again it's a body-on-frame build and it shouldn't be a problem if you spend $90k on an SUV. Overall, I'm really happy with the LX570, and knowing that it's a Toyota underneath, I'm really hoping to keep this SUV for at least a decade.

Uses car for Off-roading

Best Luxury SUV on the planet

by from Dallas, Texas on October 19, 2012

If you want a Luxury SUV this one is it. There are quite a few improvements for 2013. The ride is extremely comfortable and you have torque on demand if you need to merge onto the freeway in a hurry. The height adjustment comes in very handy if you happen to take it off road where it is quite capable as well.