NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2004 RX 330

2004 Lexus RX 330

2004 Lexus RX 330

Have You Driven the 2004 Lexus RX 330?

Bought it new in 04 Fantastic car

by Bill Bryant from Atlanta Ga. on Tue May 16 2017

I bought it 2004. Had 9 mile on it and it now has 314600 miles. For the most part I am the only one to drive this car. Same engine same trans same everything. I have treated it perfect and it has treated me perfect. Would buy another in a heartbeat same year same everything. if you ever get a chance to buy an 04 or 05 DO IT.

Smooth Ride With All The Features

by SPEED from Newark, DE on Tue Jul 06 2010

My Wife drives the SUV, but lately I have had the pleasure of driving it. We have owned the RX330 for 4 years now and it rides like there isn't any bumps in the road at all. We have the DVD Package which is great for the kids. Comfortable seats and great turning radius for an SUV. Only 61k miles, so we will have this queen for years to come.

Great efficient SUV

by Lexus Lover from Springfield, MO on Tue Apr 17 2012

The 2004 RX330 is sleek and stylish. The interior is so comfortable, with an awesome climate control. The information screen gives you all you need to know and more about your vehicle's performance. I average about 25 mpg in this SUV which is great for an older SUV with over 100k miles. All in all, super awesome vehicle!

I love my car!

by Lexus Diva from Washington, DC on Sat Feb 07 2009

This is the best car I've ever owned; never had a single mechanical problem in 3 years since I bought it pre-owned. Handles wonderfully, very smooth, comfortable ride.

Upgraded from RX300 - Absolutely Love it!

by MissLV from Augusta, GA on Tue Apr 30 2013

I previously owned a RX300 and it was totaled in a car accident. I recently purchased a 2004 RX330 and just love it. I had experienced some problems with the RX300 with the tranny but......the car is addicting. Once you go Lexus you can't go back...I'm just saying. Very easy to handle. After the car accident I had shoulder pain and chest pain, the rental...which wasn't a Lexus put some strain on my injuries. Once I purchased the Lexus the ride was so smooth that it took little effort to turn the wheel and maneuver the vehicle. It so worth the money. I:m sold for life. Oh...and on another note - this car probably prevented more injuries while being struck, it's a good looking car but it's tough as well.

Great Car for the buck!

by Aunt Kimmy! from Roswell, Ga. on Thu Oct 28 2010

This car far exceeds expectations! More bells & whistles than you expect! Great comfort & Luxury that is affordable & attractive as well! Good family car & great for hauling groceries or loading merchandise.

next to ALL NEW CARS, I'll take mine!

by LOVE MY 2004 LEXUS from Central Texas on Wed Jul 31 2013

Bought my 2004Lexus RX330, used, 3yrs old, 42,000 miles, traded older Lexus sedan, plus $14,000...BEST deal ever made! My grown kids buying "decked" out BMW'S, Audi's and mine has more updated accessories! Like heated seats, rear back up camera! adjustable back seats w/center console for snacks, drinks! Front head lights "pop-up" washers, fog lights, heated windshield, snow-ice "button" to convert drive for snow-ice days, rear view mirrors adjust to back out, auto back lift...(hands free-key) ! Rear HEAT/AC , Devine speakers, AM-FM, CD, Casette player, roof luggage rack, reversible floor mats ( for wet-rainy days), all leather seats and console, auto retractable moon-sun roof, cruise control, interior lights dim upon entering and slowly become brighter, all interior Gage's change to night driving ( not so bright) GPS touch screen, w/2 finger expand or shrink, has all the bells and whistles, including voice option POI, map color choice, GPS automatically changing over to night driving for ease of use, and not blinding! Also shows maintenance schedule, calendar w/memo " reminders" traffic heavy or open road, All windows auto w/one touch up or down, not just drivers!! Lighted "glove box, lighted center console w/push button open & close, garage push button opener, steering wheel volume controlstilt and 4way adjustable steering wheel, rear mirror adjusts w/car lights behind, mirror darkens slightly, RDS & TRAF up to date traffic messages sent " on the spot"! Rear seat entertainment. W/ headphone even has sub-title language choices! ( 137 languages!) I could say so much more about this lovely car! It rides like a dream, never been in the shop, except for reg ck up's ! Put this car on a lot w/any new car, SUV, or "cross-overs" I would still choose my 2004 RX330! My wish, if they made the exact car again! ...put this car up against the &55,000 Audi, or BMW still won't get all this

RX for satisifaction

by lexi bound from Florida on Sat Sep 01 2012

My 2004 RX 330 was the best vehicle I have ever owned, bar none even my last four Audi's. THe dealership made it easy to maintain even though a bit pricy. You get what you pay for. I got 20 MPG around town and up to 25MPG on the highway on regular top tier gas. The only reason I traded for a new ES350 was for better gas mileage and to avoid the coming big ticket maintenance items. THis SUV was great for trailer towing and hauling a kayak on the roof rack.

Nice SUV!

by Moaz from Burlington, MA on Tue Dec 02 2008

Very dependaple and stylish. smooth ride and good power. good value for the money. I needed few parts from the dealer and the prices weree not as high as I expected for a luxury vehicle. definitely recommended

LOVE MY LEXUS AFTER 10 YEARS

by Resi97 from Eastvale, CA on Sun May 18 2014

I bought my Lexus RX 330 with just 6 miles on it in 2004. I have over 160,000 miles on it and its still going strong. I've taken great care of my car, by keeping up with the recommended maintenence schedule. Everything in my car still works and I have had very few problems and recalls in the past. It is a very reliable car. I've been looking at the new vehicles on the road to see which I would choose and trade in my Lexus, but I don't see one. I ride in luxury everyday, so thats what I look at when thinking of buying a new car. I just don't see myself in a newer model car....I am way to comfortable in my Lexus RX 330!! :)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7