Model Details

4.4
Average based on 31 reviews

Very Reliable SUV

by from Chicago on January 28, 2010

This SUV is real value for money and with its car like handling and with its features like adaptive head lamps, navigation, bluetooth makes the feature rich SUV more impressive.

Very Luxurious SUV

by from Boston, MA on November 18, 2012

We purchased a 2007 RX 350 with 81,000 miles that was well taken care of, extraordinarily clean and had only been miraculously maintained at a Lexus dealer. We have owned it for about 2 months now and one thing I can say right away is that this car is completely based on comfort. The ride is smooth and simply absorbs potholes. Although the transmission seems to be sometimes unresponsive at low speeds, it has quite a bit of pick up and go. I gave the RX 350 a 3-star in performance because while it does have some sporty attributes, such as the 18-inch alloy wheels and the 3-spoke wood steering wheel, the steering gives little feedback but yet somehow manages to be responsive when you want it to be. (i.e. When you step on it.) If you are looking for a vehicle that is engaging to drive with a stiffer ride, I would recommend looking at other competitors from Germany, for example. We have the navigation package that includes the back up camera and Bluetooth as well. While both of these features work well, the camera is a little dull, however I have to remember to consider that it is from 2007. The one thing that I have found as far as technology is the voice controls work extremely well while in park. However, while moving, maybe because of noise, they seem to barely work. I might have to look into this. The navigation system is easy to use after a day or two with it and all gauges and dials are clear and easy to read. The interior is stunning. The leather is high quality and there is soft-touch materials throughout the cabin. My favorite feature is the adaptive bi-xenon HID headlamps with the washers. They illuminate the road unlike anything else at night and even swivel when approaching turns. Another favorite feature was the power-lift tailgate. It makes loading and unloading extremely easy. Although in my opinion it may look a little dated, it is still extremely modern from a technology stand point. It has many new and innovative features. We have never owned a vehicle that feels as safe and solid as this one and are hoping to experience the well-known Lexus reliability standards. Overall, it's a fantastic vehicle and a much better value than anything that comes from Germany in this specific class of vehicle.

Best used car I've ever owned

by from Greenville, Texas on April 6, 2011

Here in Texas we drive lots of miles to get anywhere. Because of this I decided to buy a used SUV and just run it until the wheels fall off, so I would save on depreciation. I bought my 2007 RX350 when it had 91K miles. That was two years ago, now I'm at 150k miles and everything is just as tight and like new as the day I got it. I'm truly impressed. I also learned that you can use regular unleaded gas, and it gets 28 miles to the gallon at 70mph with the a/c on. It is quiet, smooth riding, and very powerful. I LOVE my RX350! Just keep up with service and 200K will be a cinch. I love the service too: they come and pick up the RX and leave me a new Lexus to drive around!

So far so good

by from Geneva, Switzerland on December 7, 2007

I got this RX350 right before X'mas 2006. Don't be surprised, it was already on sales in Europe since 2006 though in the US , the 350 model started only in 2007. It now has 25000kms and still haven't had any big problems yet. Though it sometimes shows "Check Air-Conditionning" at start-up and I had to switch off the A/C and Switch on again. The Front seats are quite small so they aren't as comfy as in the bigger models. The thing that really disappoints me is the transmission. When you need some thrust at low speed, it won't just change to the 1st or 2nd speed .... it's quite annoying sometimes. You have to step on the pedal to the bottom and stay that way for like 2 seconds until the transmission reacts. Apart from that, there's been nothing to say. The electronics are great. The original Mark Levinson sound system was also pretty good but had to add an extra amplifier and a sub-woofer to get some real music. Bluetooth phone, voice command, rear camera, power trunk, touch-screen GPS, many other cool features. They may not be as sophisticated as in the BMWs or the Benz but at least, everything works. Overall, its a nice car and it's a japanese engineering so as long as you add water, oil and gaz, it will run.

A carl that I loved more as I drive more

by from Chicago on November 11, 2011

My husband bought this car before we met. I didn't feel particular about it...until we recently bought a new Ford Explorer...to start missing the Lexus. The lexus RX350 back seat is very well designed. We can easily put two car seats and sit a 3rd person on the side. Also sitting 3 adults in the back seat is very comfortable. Another thing I really miss the Lexus is that the suspension is top notch. I am very sensitive to bumpy cars--Lexus never had a problem. We never had any problem (other than changing battery one time - regular maintenance); I don't quite know why we sold it. :( Miss the car a lot!

GREAT BUY, ESPECIALLY USED

by from ROCHESTER NEW YORK on September 5, 2010

I BOUGHT THIS CAR USED WITH LOW MILEAGE (UNDER 20K). IT IS, WITHOUT QUESTION, THE BEST CAR I HAVE OWNED. DEALER IS GREAT, BUT BE PREPARED FOR $50 OIL CHANGES ETC. IF YOU CAN GET ONE USED AT A GOOD PRICE, JUMP ON IT, IT WILL LAST MANY, MANY YEARS. ONLY RECOMMENDED MAINT. FOR FIRST 80K OR SO IS OIL CHANGE AND TIRES ROTATION...ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I WILL BUY ANOTHER, IN ABOUT 5 YEARS. HARD TO JUSTIFY NEW UNLESS YOU LEASE, USED IS THE WAY TO GO.

Lexus RX 350

by from OKC,OK on January 23, 2012

Recently purchased nice (1) owner Lexus RX 350. Maybe the nicest riding mid-size SUV I have ever driven. Very comfortable. Good performance as well. Lexus has just the right amount of luxury in an automobile. Not too overboard but yet very nice. Highly recommend this vehicle.

RX 350 the best

by from Tucson, AZ on December 26, 2011

My experience with our first Lexus exceeded expectations. Very reliable, held it's resale value, and consistently performed up to it's publicity. So good, we recently purchased a new RX 350!

Lexus RX 350 is perfect

by from Houston, Texas on August 18, 2012

I have two small kids and this car is perfect, both for carting the kids around and my personal needs.

Better than expected.

by from Knoxville, TN on December 28, 2012

I have owned a Lexus ES330, this is my first SUV. I find the RX350 to be great at handling, the ride is very smooth and i am averaging over 24 mpg with mixed highway and city driving. I bought the vehicle for travel and I believe it will definitely suit the bill for comfort and economy. The only drawback is the console area. There is very little room for extras in the console and I am getting used to the instrumentation. There is no baggage net or grocery bag hooks in the front or back, I found these to be a nice feature on the ES 330. Time will tell on dependability,