NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2010 RX 350

2010 Lexus RX 350

2010 Lexus RX 350

Have You Driven the 2010 Lexus RX 350?

More Than I Expected!

by Mr. Perfectionist from Greenville, South Carolina on Wed Aug 07 2013

Bought this for my wife mainly because of the driver features it has. When the driver turns the wheel, the headlights turn to light up the road ahead as you turn. Great feature! When you put the car in reverse, the backup camera displays on the large navigation screen, and both side mirrors automatically lower so you can see what's beside you as you back up. The RX350 also has a 5 star crash rating. A very large navigation screen that also shows other information. A "mouse" and "clicker" are great for selecting/settings. And, I have to mention the A/C front seats feature. I am warm blooded and this is wonderful. Just so many features that you would use. The RX350 is a pure joy to drive. And it just looks so darn good! I am always finding an excuse to take it to run errands, go shopping or just to drive around while listening to my oldies on CD. It handles wonderfully. it's quiet, has very good visibility (no blind spots). The dashboard is well laid out, gauges are large and easy to read, The 3.5 L engine is very responsive, especially when you use the manual shift feature. The ONLY con to me is the audio does not display full-time. Not a big deal, but for a music buff, it's a minor irritation. Maybe I need to look for a way to adjust the display. You can lock the doors simply by touching a slot on the exterior door handle. Oh, and push button start! Keep the key fob in your pocket! All these features, and more, in a 2010 RX350. I love this car!!!

Can't go wrong with the RX

by LEXUS enthusiast from Indian Shores, FL on Wed Aug 27 2014

Sadly I just gave up my 1999 RX300 with 253,000 miles (yes over quarter of million miles) to buy a 2010 RX350 with 44,000 miles. I LOVE THIS SUV! My old Lexus was awesome - never left me stranded and just regular repairs/maintenance over the years. The new one is SOOOO improved and luxurious! A lot better acceleration, sportier, GREAT gas mileage - I love the ECO setting. SUPER comfy ride - one of the main reasons I bought my 1st Lexus in 2001. I'm keeping this one to 300K is my goal. If you want a great SUV that will last & last get a LEXUS RX!

Great overall suv

by RIdriver123 from Cumberland, RI on Thu Nov 17 2011

Real nice vehicle. Rides exceptionally nice. rear cargo area is spacious and power liftgate is nice. Leather interior is a bit cheap. Leather is thin. Steering wheel controls could be better thought out. Navigation/Stereo system also could use lots of improvement. Other than being picky about those items though, this car is fantastic.

Very nice crossover

by Eric from DC on Tue Jan 05 2010

This is the best luxury crossover on the market. It has the best ride, a good amount of space for 5. If you don't need a 3rd row, this is the crossover for you. Tons of leg and head room. Fit and finish are very good. Some things I think they need to improve is the standard audio system, and backlight the buttons on the top where the map lights are located. Otherwise, it's pretty close to perfect!

Absolutely Awesome

by Tiggy from Reading, MA on Thu Sep 10 2009

The new 2010 Lexus RX350 is the best ever. Lexus did an incredible job with this new version of the RX. It shows they listened to the consumer and made the right improvements. The seats are extremely comfortable (a bit longer with much more cushion and softer leather - far better than the 2nd gen seats) the shifter works a lot smoother, the gauges are easier to see and the arm rest console is better. I will admit it's taken me a while to get used to the keyless start button, but now I love it. It's really nice to not have to fish for keys in my handbag. Another thing I like is the overall head room is better, along with the driving position. You feel like you are still sitting high as you would in a SUV, but at the same time it gives you a car like feel as you drive it...it corners better...overall nimble handling along with the steering wheel feel is much nicer giving you more of a feel for the road.

Recommended whole-heartedly

by Kemo760 from California on Thu May 22 2014

I have owned quite a few Lexuses now and I recommend them for many reasons including but not limited to the great value they are. Quality built, loaded with features, parts are readily available and they are easy to find a mechanic to work on them (that is if you ever need one!). There is nothing bad to say here other than maybe a little low on the fun factor.

Great Ride!

by New to Lexus SUV from raleigh,nc on Fri Aug 07 2009

Love this auto! My wife went from a smaller vehicle to this SUV and fell in love with the car. This is the second Lexus we have owned, the first being the IS 250, and I will not go to any other brand anytiime soon. Quality, mileage, dependabilty, service and most of all, RESELL are second to none!

I love the V6 engine and extra amenities

by PDM from Raleigh, NC on Fri Nov 23 2018

I was tired of riding low and wanted to sit up higher while driving a vehicle that handles well. This SUV gives me that and much more such as heated seats, satellite radio, and cargo with space.

Love my Lexie

by Lexus lover from Arlanta on Thu May 21 2015

I've been a Toyota fan for many many years (still is). I had a 1996 4 runner with 400,000 plus miles. I decided to finally upgrade and didnt know where to begin. I looked at the Venza, and the newer 4 runner and still undecided. I came across the Lexus, test drove and fell in love. I love my car. The ride is smooth, it handles very well. The interior is very classy. I am so very happy that I chose this car....

My second RX350

by Lexus fan from Raleigh, NC on Wed May 29 2013

Although I had some mechanical issues with my 2002 RX 300, I just couldn't find a vehicle that I like better than the RX 350. Getting a 2010 with the new body style and the user friendly features (power rear door, push button start, and auntomatic lock/unlock feature) was worth getting a vehicle with a few miles on it rather than paying the same for a new vehicle of lesser quality. So 10 years from now with this 2010 RX350, I will have owned a Lexis RX for a total of 20 years and somewhere around 360,000 miles of driving.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 12

Our Take on the 2010 Lexus RX 350

The Lexus RX was one of the earliest luxury crossover SUVs, and it’s been one of the more popular ones, too, with sales topping 100,000 in 2007. For 2010, Lexus has redesigned what it calls one of its most iconic SUV models.

Rather than taking the RX in a dramatically new direction — like Acura did when it overhauled its RX competitor, the MDX — Lexus has further honed the RX. The new model is easy to drive, has a refined cabin and is available with a host of high-tech features. I like the RX, and I continue to after driving this new model as it’s well-suited to the needs of the U.S. luxury-crossover buyer.

I drove both the gas-only Lexus RX 350 and the gas-electric RX 450h hybrid... Read More