2010 Lexus Rx 350

Most dependable car and reliable car I own.

by from Lemoore Ca on September 21, 2017

The most Comfortable and reliable car I ever own. Drive it for 7 years and still no problem at all. Friends like it.

2010 Lexas RX 350

by from bowie, maryland on September 18, 2017

Absolutely awesome vehicle! Can't wait till I have enough money to buy one! the one I drove only had 62000 miles and it was well cared for.
Not Rated Reliability

It is the best vehicle that I have ever owned

by from South Bend IN on September 16, 2017

This vehicle is a dream to drive has a lot of power, rides very smoothly but most of all it is very quiet you don't hear very much road noise inside. If you like in a snowy area this vehicle goes through snow like it was made to do it. This is a very reliable vehicle and I just love to drive it.

Most reliable vehicle I have owned.

by from Tucson, AZ on August 24, 2017

This vehicle met our needs. Plenty of room for our family. The perfect suv ! Very reliable vehicle. It is great on fuel milage for this class of sport utility vehicle. I would definitely recommend a Lexus RX 350 to anyone. We are very satisfied with the purchase we did.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

One of most luxurious nad Reliable

by from Somerset , New Jersey on August 4, 2017

I would give my both Thumbs up for the Lexus RX350 AWD . Its great car with best blend of luxury , comfort , reliability , muscle and yes Brand that sticks on zenith. Being Toyota as the parent company , trust i had was that i will be getting cheap labour on this luxury car and that wont make a hole in my pocket . Running solid at 135K this car haven't lost its appearance , galore and pick up. I would strongly go with another Lexus SUV again without second thought.

Best mid size SUV

by from Ny on July 22, 2017

Most reliable and comfortable mid size SUV owned. Had the previous years as well which was also great for the years. All comfort and Lexus reliability and technology.

Lexus is quality

by from Chicago on July 9, 2017

Have had several RX's in the past and always the pinnacle of road going smoothness and ride. Currently have my first pre- owned 2010 RX and just love it. The styling and slightly larger size in the redesign is beautiful. I have had many different SUV's but the RX feels like you are sitting in a laz-ze-boy. Road and wind noise is non existent . Had a MDX and no comparison especially in reliability and MPG. Just read Consumer Reports before you spend the same amount for an inferior American brand of service problems.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Most reliable car I have owned

by from Etowah NC on June 28, 2017

This car is a great car if you are looking for a mid-size SUV. It has luxury and durability all in one.

Most reliable, safe and comfortable car!!!

by from Buffalo Grove on June 4, 2017

This car is very comfortable , quite, has soft rife and latest and greatest safety and technology features.

Amazing Vihicle

by from Kearny, NJ on May 30, 2017

When I saw it before purchasing, I fell in love with it, after driving it, I knew I needed to purchase it. Though it is a used Vehicle, it drives like a dream, looks amazing, and is very comfortable. I have had it for almost a month, and each day driving it is better then the last.

Our Expert Review: 2010 Lexus Rx 350