2013 RX 350

4.8 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

You Will Love This Car

by Two Time Lexus Owner from NASHVILLE TN on April 1, 2013

I used to have a 2001 RX300. The only complaint I had on that vehicle was the turning radius. Well this one has that issue resolved and has a ton of comfort features. Heated and cooled seats, nav, Sirius, I heart Radio, Pandora and BING! blind spot monitoring, parking assist, gas and movie listings, power everything. I was shopping between this and a Jeep Grand Cherokee and what sold me was the Toyota/Lexus quality, the longer Warranty (5 years Lexus vs 3 years Jeep) - as well as the customer service in the Lexus Service Dept. I owned a Lexus both in Maryland and in Tennessee and there was never a difference in the extraordinary attention to their customers. I can't say the same for Mercedes Benz who in Nashville did not want to provide a loaner vehicle unless you specifically bought your car at THEIR dealership. I plan to keep this car for a very long time!

Great comfortable Car

by Mikestage from Savannah, GA on May 22, 2013

Love this car. It is super comfortable, the seats are plush and cushy. I love the cooled seat option in hot Savannah, GA. The A/C is powerful and gets cold very fast. the mpg is much lower than advertised. I get about 16 mpg in town. Not sure about the highway yet. But I'm guessing about 22. The features are excellent, but the navigation is very hard to deal with most of the time, and the rear camera does not have guide lines like even the cheapest systems out there. That was a big surprise. Pros Super comfortable Drives beautifully, very stable and easy Great tech available Plush luxury Decent storage Cons Poor gas mileage Doesn't have a very big moon roof NAV system is second rate at best

More Bang for Your Bucks

by mart from Fresno on February 7, 2016

I bought my dream car and I haven't the least case of buyers remorse. It is beautiful outside and in. I wanted a white one with saddle brown leather seats in an all wheel drive. I got just what I wanted at Cars.com with their extensive inventory and no haggle price. The car has a beautiful sound system which is a big plus for me who is spoiled with great music and sound systems. It has a very sleek dash and console. The black doors, steering wheel and brown seats are a nice contrast. I heard that this model has lots of road noise but I guess its all relative because my friends who have different SUV's are noisier to me. Overall, I am very pleased with my choice. It is the nicest car I have ever had. I am glad I got more bang for my bucks by buying a slightly previously used fleet car.

Love everything about my 2013 Lexus RX 350

by Dwight from Escondido,CA on July 1, 2012

Got the 19" wheels, love the look, the ride, the great gas mileage and the luxurious interior...I am going to become a Lexus driver for life!!!

Lexus RX350 - An excellent automobile.

by Sir from Rumford, RI on August 19, 2013

After researching and driving several SUV type vehicles my wife and I selected the 2013 Lexus RX350. It has a great history for reliability, maintainability and holding its value. Additionally, the body styling, dimensions of the vehicle, roominess inside and safety ratings sealed the deal. The parking assist, back-up rear-view camera and blind side warning options appeared superficial, but have proven to be of great value while driving in-town. The RX350 has all wheel drive, accelerates quickly and rides like a sedan, yet has the flexibility to be a SUV. One fine auto.

Great vehicle with all the features we wanted and

by Mort from Temecula CA on November 16, 2013

Meets my needs for having an AUV and wife's needs for car like handling and super comfort for both driver and passenger Having the passenger seat with all the controls the drivers seat has a great concept. Rear seat comfort is also tops for comfort. The blind spot monitor is a great feature to have as well as the back up camera and navigation system.

Comparing old with the new!

by Former Lexus owner from Sedona,AZ on January 7, 2014

Lexus vehicles are without a doubt the best you can own. I traded in a 2005 RX 330 for this new 2013. They are both excellent cars, however the console in the 330 was much more practical than the 350. Less bulky and more cabin space. The 330 has wider seats than the new 350 which may be a concern to a larger person. If that is the case, I would recommend you buy a used 330 as there is definitely more space in the cabin and with wider seats. Overall, it is equally easy to drive and very quiet as well as comfortable. Good sound proofing.

The best car

by Slim from Grand Forks ND on February 17, 2015

The performance is very good and the comfort is excellent. The reliability is very good on all the Lexus we have owned which is four

Exception SUV

by Riche335 from Louisville, Ky. on January 30, 2015

Bought my Lexus Certified Pre-owned RX 350 last month and have been nothing but blown away by this SUV. I've owned many Hondas Toyotas and Fords but this one exceeds every expectation I had. I was going to buy a new 2015 Ford Edge when they finally come out but realized I could get this 2013 RX 350 with only 26,000 miles for the same or even less money and it will hold it's value much, much better. Plus, being CPO the warranty is as good as a new car. Not to mention the RX 350 had been my dream car for years. I may never own anything else from here on out.

Great automobile

by Computerman from Chino Hills, Ca on December 21, 2014

My only wish would be to have the cruise control on the steering wheel. I love the vehicle and would recommend it to anyone.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10