2013 RX 350

2013 Lexus RX 350

2013 Lexus RX 350

Have you driven the 2013 Lexus RX 350?

You Will Love This Car

by Two Time Lexus Owner from NASHVILLE TN on Mon Apr 01 2013

I used to have a 2001 RX300. The only complaint I had on that vehicle was the turning radius. Well this one has that issue resolved and has a ton of comfort features. Heated and cooled seats, nav, Sirius, I heart Radio, Pandora and BING! blind spot monitoring, parking assist, gas and movie listings, power everything. I was shopping between this and a Jeep Grand Cherokee and what sold me was the Toyota/Lexus quality, the longer Warranty (5 years Lexus vs 3 years Jeep) - as well as the customer service in the Lexus Service Dept. I owned a Lexus both in Maryland and in Tennessee and there was never a difference in the extraordinary attention to their customers. I can't say the same for Mercedes Benz who in Nashville did not want to provide a loaner vehicle unless you specifically bought your car at THEIR dealership. I plan to keep this car for a very long time!

Great comfortable Car

by Mikestage from Savannah, GA on Wed May 22 2013

Love this car. It is super comfortable, the seats are plush and cushy. I love the cooled seat option in hot Savannah, GA. The A/C is powerful and gets cold very fast. the mpg is much lower than advertised. I get about 16 mpg in town. Not sure about the highway yet. But I'm guessing about 22. The features are excellent, but the navigation is very hard to deal with most of the time, and the rear camera does not have guide lines like even the cheapest systems out there. That was a big surprise. Pros Super comfortable Drives beautifully, very stable and easy Great tech available Plush luxury Decent storage Cons Poor gas mileage Doesn't have a very big moon roof NAV system is second rate at best

More Bang for Your Bucks

by mart from Fresno on Sun Feb 07 2016

I bought my dream car and I haven't the least case of buyers remorse. It is beautiful outside and in. I wanted a white one with saddle brown leather seats in an all wheel drive. I got just what I wanted at Cars.com with their extensive inventory and no haggle price. The car has a beautiful sound system which is a big plus for me who is spoiled with great music and sound systems. It has a very sleek dash and console. The black doors, steering wheel and brown seats are a nice contrast. I heard that this model has lots of road noise but I guess its all relative because my friends who have different SUV's are noisier to me. Overall, I am very pleased with my choice. It is the nicest car I have ever had. I am glad I got more bang for my bucks by buying a slightly previously used fleet car.

Lexus RX350 - An excellent automobile.

by Sir from Rumford, RI on Mon Aug 19 2013

After researching and driving several SUV type vehicles my wife and I selected the 2013 Lexus RX350. It has a great history for reliability, maintainability and holding its value. Additionally, the body styling, dimensions of the vehicle, roominess inside and safety ratings sealed the deal. The parking assist, back-up rear-view camera and blind side warning options appeared superficial, but have proven to be of great value while driving in-town. The RX350 has all wheel drive, accelerates quickly and rides like a sedan, yet has the flexibility to be a SUV. One fine auto.

Exception SUV

by Riche335 from Louisville, Ky. on Fri Jan 30 2015

Bought my Lexus Certified Pre-owned RX 350 last month and have been nothing but blown away by this SUV. I've owned many Hondas Toyotas and Fords but this one exceeds every expectation I had. I was going to buy a new 2015 Ford Edge when they finally come out but realized I could get this 2013 RX 350 with only 26,000 miles for the same or even less money and it will hold it's value much, much better. Plus, being CPO the warranty is as good as a new car. Not to mention the RX 350 had been my dream car for years. I may never own anything else from here on out.

The best car

by Slim from Grand Forks ND on Tue Feb 17 2015

The performance is very good and the comfort is excellent. The reliability is very good on all the Lexus we have owned which is four

Luxury Meets Utility

by Road Trip Enthusiast from Lake Elsinore, CA on Wed May 29 2013

We've owned our RX 350 for a month now, drove it from Southern Cali to Idaho and back, several other shorter roads trips and puttin' around town and this is by far the most comfortable vehicle we've owned! Blind spot, Nav System, backup camera, cooled/heated seats.....just add to the total package. Quiet and comfortable and great gas mileage....couldn't ask for more!

Great automobile

by Computerman from Chino Hills, Ca on Sun Dec 21 2014

My only wish would be to have the cruise control on the steering wheel. I love the vehicle and would recommend it to anyone.

Most comfortable and quiet!

by Joe from VA from McLean , VA on Sun Apr 14 2013

The small redesign from 2012 model is very well done. The comfort and quiet on highway is wonderful. All the technology is well laid out and easy to use. The seats are firm which some may not like, but we find them comfortable. Lumbar support very good. Although we got RX for my wife, at 6'4" I am very comfortable in front seats. The blind spot notification is yet another great safety feature. Pleasure to ride!

Fabulous Vehicle

by Power Mom from Denver, Colorado on Fri May 05 2017

Bought this car used and it's been running fantastically. Handles great on the road and in snow. Cabin is very comfy and you get a lot of features for a reasonable price. Great car, glad I made the buy.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Our Take on the 2013 Lexus RX 350

The Lexus RX 350 was arguably the first luxury crossover on the market. I don't know about you, but I tend to overlook it: It's been around forever (since 1998), it hasn't made any Extreme Makeover-like changes to capture my attention, and it's driven by seemingly every high-income suburban mom in the carpool lane.

However, there's a reason why so many of them are on the road, and that's what I had forgotten before driving the 2013 model refreshed my memory.

With the exception of a few gripes, the 2013 Lexus RX 350 is an absolute pleasure to get into every morning, comforting me in my hectic family routine and offering me support around every corner.

There are... Read More