Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2014 RX 350

2014 Lexus RX 350

2014 Lexus RX 350

Have You Driven the 2014 Lexus RX 350?

Most comfortable ride

by Comfort from McAllen, Texas on Thu Jan 09 2014

I feel like this suv hugs the road and me give me comfort making my road trip more bearable, I love it!

Luxury Ride

by Too many cars from Detroit, MI on Wed Jan 08 2014

Since I had such good reliable service from my 15 year old 1999 RX300, I put Lexus at the top of my list when shopping for a replacement. I did, however, look at other competing vehicles such as the Mercedes ML350, Audi Q5, and the Acura MDX and RDX. None of them could match the style, quality or service from Lexus. From the start of the sales process through delivery, it was a pleasant experience. I am looking forward to another 15 years of luxurious and dependable service from this new RX.

Great Vehicle

by RADAR 240 from Long Island, NY on Fri Sep 16 2016

This is my second Lexus first being ES 350 now the RX350. Car is comfortable and drives well. Another reviewer complained about the navigation system not functioning during trip. Perhaps we have different systems. While driving I can give verbal commands to navigation and it accommodates all needs. I still have a lot to learn regarding options and my vehicle has many. I agree the mouse type lever used to navigate is a bit of a pain, but then again voice activation can be used. I have had no rear end trouble or transmission issues as stated in other reviews. I am very happy with purchase and recommend this vehicle.

love Lexus

by denrich from Lubbock Texas on Wed Jan 15 2014

This is our 4rd RX and they just keep getting better. Had an 04, 07,10, and now 14. Every time I get the itch I think it's silly to trade. All the old ones have always continued to feel like new, never have an issue with any, and Lexus has incomparable service. But each time I move to the next one, they keep getting better. For all these reasons the darn things hold their value better than anything else I've driven. That's why I gave it a 5 for value. You pay a more initially, but you get it back when you go to sell it. Once you make the initial leap into a Lexus they're actually fairly cheap to drive considering the great resale value. Each one has been just enough better to prompt me to trade and the 2014 is the better in every way. Love these cars!

Most reliable car I've owned

by loyal lexus customer from Morrison, Colorado on Mon Feb 17 2014

This is our 3rd Lexus. Needless to say we are definitely Lexus people now. We love the car, the care we get and the value we receive.

Driven A Lexus since 1990

by texasex from Oklahoma on Fri Dec 20 2013

Love the style (that every other car copies) and the service is the best around. I have never had a problem or stuck somewhere because my car let me down. You won't see a Lexus broken down by the side of the road

This is our third rx350

by Pam from Longboat key , fl on Thu Dec 12 2013

Love the vehicle! Solid ride , peppy performance, and unbelievable improvements over our last two rx350

Comfort and Utility

by bbeltran8 from Boynton Beach, FL on Tue Aug 14 2018

This vehicle gives you all that you would want in an SUV and more. Combines luxury and utility. Offers power and comfort. I was a satisfied driver during the time that I owned it.

Disappointing!

by Leonard from New Smyrna Beach, FL. on Sat Feb 01 2014

I have owned 38 cars in my lifetime and my wife and I both love cars. If we had never owned a Lexus before, I probably would have been satisfied with this one, but I am not. We traded in a 2008 Lexus RX350 with 70,000 miles for this 2014 RX350. First, the improvements over our 2008 are nicer exterior styling, better cornering capability, better sounding 12 speaker audio system, blind spot monitoring system and quieter interior. Now the negatives. After 3 months of ownership we only have 1,200 miles on it because we do not enjoy the reduction in interior quality compared to the 2008. The longer I have this vehicle, the more I notice cuts in quality. The carpeting and mats are thinner than on the 2008 model. The leather on the seats feels very thin. The back cargo deck is so thin that it bends underneath my weight (140 lbs.) when I have to crawl over it. The storage space under the cargo deck is so tiny that you can not even put the trailer hitch into it for safe traveling. The full size spare tire is now gone being replaced by a cheap space saver. Really? On a Lexus? And what annoys me the most is that I never know when the A/C compressor is on or off because Lexus was too cheap to put a lighted display button on the dash so that you could see if the A/C was on or off. You have to use the mouse controller and move through a few window screens to find the A/C window to see if it is on or off. Try doing that in bumper to bumper traffic without having a heart attack when you almost rear-end the car in front of you because you have to be looking at a display screen numerous times before finding the information that you want. A single button on the dash would have avoided this poorly designed system. I never had any of these issues with the 2008 and I expected that a newer vehicle would improve, not degrade the user enjoyment of the vehicle. I bought this SUV because of the high reliability ratings on the RX350 and our previous good experience with our 2008. But I now wish I had looked at cheaper vehicles if I was going to feel like I was in a cheap vehicle anyways. My fault, I accept the blame for that. But I will not be buying another Lexus if they continue to cheapen them like they did this one.

Uses car for Towing

Does not recommend this car!!

Best Car Purchase Ever Made

by 3 1/2 time Lexus Car Buyer from Raleigh,NC on Fri Jun 05 2015

We have purchased 4 cars from Travis at our Lexus dealership and have not gone wrong yet! We have had our 2014 RX350 for two weeks and don't miss our 2008 one bit. Smooth ride, sleek exterior and has that Lexus feel. Got the affirmation that we chose the right car 1 block out of the dealership. Pulled to a red light and the guy in the car next to us couldn't stop looking at the car. Looked up at us and gave us that nod that said GREAT CAR!

1 2 3 4 5

Our Take on the 2014 Lexus RX 350

Editor's note: This review was written in October 2012 about the 2013 Lexus RX 350. Little of substance has changed with this year's model. To see what's new for 2014, click here, or check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years.

The Lexus RX 350 was arguably the first luxury crossover on the market. I don't know about you, but I tend to overlook it: It's been around forever (since 1998), it hasn't made any Extreme Makeover-like changes to capture my attention, and it's driven by seemingly every high-income suburban mom in the carpool lane.

However, there's a reason why so many of them are on the road, and that's what I had forgotten before driving the 2013 model refreshed my memory.

With the... Read More