2014 Lexus Rx 350

Comfortable and Adequate Power

by on September 18, 2017

Great SUV, Hopefully I will own one soon. I did not like the F Sport, it's not very sporty. Opt for the AWD.
Not Rated Reliability

I have owned other luxury cars this is the best

by on September 14, 2017

The ease of the controls, gas mileage and performance. Handles well during winter weather. I recommend

Lives up to it?s reputation.

by from Los Angeles, CA on September 10, 2017

It Lives up to its reputation. It is beautiful, yet strong and reliable with the Toyota reputation backing the Lexus brand.

The car is nice to drive and very reliable.

by from Kent Washington on September 2, 2017

The car serves my need and is easy to drive in traffic and easy to park wherever I go. I leased the car and then bought it when the lease was up. It has been very reliable and easy to maintain.

Luxury car and you can tell.

by from Denver, CO on August 21, 2017

This car is built for comfor, luxury, and reliability. All the little features makes me feel, 'wow, they even thought of this!". It runs so well, it feels the same whether you're in bumpy roads or going 80 miles per hour on the highway, such a smooth ride!

Best ride I have ever owned

by from Denver, CO on June 20, 2017

Easy to ENTER and exit - rides like a dream - handles excellently - could use a not more power - you feel like royalty when you are in it - sound system blows you away - has everything I could ever w...
Easy to ENTER and exit - rides like a dream - handles excellently - could use a not more power - you feel like royalty when you are in it - sound system blows you away - has everything I could ever want

I love my car

by from Beaumont ca on June 19, 2017

This is car had all I need for, I like this color,drive this good , I am happy Owen this car, moon roof, blue tooth,

Most comfortable car I ever owned.

by from New York on June 18, 2017

safe and reliable and luxurious. most fuel economy for V6 engine. Keyless entry is the best feature I like.

Great car -no problems yet

by from Weddington, NC on May 2, 2017

Really solid car. Performance is adequate and handling is lackluster but that's not why we bought it. Quiet and super comfortable and it really feels well made. Looked at Highlanders also but found comparably equipped were more money and didn't need the third row.

New to me CPO RX 350

by from Levittown, NY on April 20, 2017

Just got the vehicle a week ago. Real nice buying experience at Rallye Lexus. Car basically sells itself with it's stellar reliability record and creature comforts. Have only driven it about 400 miles, but that included one roundtrip that was about 300 miles of highway driving. Technology all works very well-nice navigation system, Bluetooth is flawless, excellent sound system. Vehicle steers and tracks very well. Power is adequate. Closing the sunroof and windows results in almost total silence, to the point where I could hear the pick on the guitar strings that i've never heard before even in 1000 listenings to the song!

Our Expert Review: 2014 Lexus Rx 350