2015 RX 350

2015 Lexus RX 350

2015 Lexus RX 350

Have You Driven the 2015 Lexus RX 350?

3rd Lexus

by RB from Washington DC on Tue Jul 14 2015

This is my 3rd Lexus. First was a GS350 AWD. 2nd a 2010 RX450h. The 3rd is a 2015 RX450h. Had to have more options on the car I already loved before the new style change. The RX hybrid is just a great car. It's just that simple. It's smooth and quiet and halls people and stuff around, while getting great gas mileage. Do miss the prettier brown wood in my 2010 RX. Bamboo just isn't as pretty. They also deleted the wood from the back seat center armrest. I agree with an earlier review that the trip odometer button is impossible to see or find without stopping the car. So are the panel illumination buttons. I use those a lot at night, of course. And the remote touch will never be as good as the touch screens. I hope Lexus gives us back the touch screen someday. I miss that from the 2008 GS 350. It only takes a second to glance over and see where to touch. Remote touch takes too much hunting and fumbling. I like dedicated selector buttons, like MENU or MAP. You can find them by feel even while watching the road.

Great car designed to last

by BobC from Greensboro, NC on Mon Feb 12 2018

We own a 2010 Lexus RX350 and love it, so decided to get another one after selling a 2007 Honda Accord EX. Wanted to stay at 2015 or older since we don't like the styling designs in 2016-2017 models which look like Darth Vader and the hideous grill. Am sure they're changing their design and marketing scheme to target a younger set of buyers for the future, but this 2015 model will probably our last one.

Major improvements since 2010

by LK from Maine on Wed Dec 17 2014

The 2015 RX350 is much better than 2010 version in ride and handling. Backup camera in display screen is much better and blind spot monitoring is nice. Controls using display screen takes getting use to but very functional. Overall nice improvements to an already great vehicle.

Best of the best!

by love my lexus! from Saluda, NC on Thu May 15 2014

The Lexus is beautiful, well built, handles easily, has all the bells and whistles you could possibly want. The new Satin Cashmere color is simply beautiful. The sound system, navigation, backup camera, blind spot sensor, cooling and warming seats, sun roof, all contribute to such a pleasurable ride. You can't go wrong with this car!

Lexus is the best!

by Keith and Becky from Paragould, AR on Mon Jun 17 2019

We had a 1995 Lexus LS400 that had 296,000 miles on it when it was traded. Even when it was 20 years old, it rode better (smooth and quiet) than any other newer, non-Lexus car we had been in. When we found my dream SUV, the Lexus RX350, we were excited. We traded a 2013 Rogue for a 2015 RX350, and the similarities in looks is the ONLY thing they have in common. Lexus makes a superior quality vehicle.

Feel spoiled!

by L & B from Renton, WA on Tue Apr 09 2019

My husband and I feel like we can never go backwards now that we have our Lexus 350RX. We never imagined ourselves to own a luxury car. Our kids are grown and it is our turn to have some fun. We absolutely love our Lexus!!!

Luxury luxury luxury

by Salsaismyworld on Sat Jul 15 2017

This SUV is by far the best all-around vehicle I have ever owned. Safe, reliable, luxurious and just a really good value for the money I spent on it. I coudn't be happier.

Great car

by MissyK from Atlanta, Georgia on Wed Sep 27 2017

The Lexus RX 350 is a great car. It is roomy, comfortable, nicely appointed and gets great gas mileage. I am happy with this car and would recommend to others to buy.

reliable car

by Tall Lady from Clinton MD on Wed Aug 21 2019

This vehicle is great, but if you are looking for horsepower you are not going to get it in this suv. I traded my 2008 g35 infiniti in for this SUV. I had 306 horsepower. This suv is at 280. I miss the power. It is had to merge in traffic is the DMV area without someone trying to run you over.

It's a Lexus.

by BP1 from Bradenton, FL on Fri Jun 07 2019

Although I wish Lexus would come out with a higher horsepower "sport" version of the RX 350, our F Sport is still great. Great ride, bulletproof reliability, and comfortable for any driver. This is our 3rd Lexus and we haven't had one problem. Will definitely keep buying Lexus!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17

Our Take on the 2015 Lexus RX 350

The Lexus RX was an early entry into the field of luxury crossover/SUVs — vehicles that wouldn’t look out of place parked in a country club parking lot instead of towing dirt bikes — and it has remained one of the most successful models of all time.

For 2015, the Lexus RX 350 is a soft, almost numb, car that impresses with its responsive engine and general comfort, but comes up short at offering both a rewarding driving experience and exceptional interior luxury.

The Lexus RX five-seat SUV comes as both the RX 350 we tested and a hybrid RX 450h version. Sold as the RX 350 since the 2007 model year, the RX was completely redesigned in 2010 and refreshed for the 2013 model year. For 2015... Read More