2015 Lexus Rx 350

Absolutely Love It!!!

by from Nashville, TN on September 6, 2017

This is my second RX, previously purchased RX 300, I still own it and it has 200,000 miles. Just purchased the RX350 F Sport and OMG.....this vehicle has everything I could ever want in an SUV. Since I am an "electronic" geek, I am really enjoying the bluetooth technology, syncs with my iPhone and I can perform practically every action in the RX 350 that can be performed on my iPhone. It is extremely comfortable, higher off the ground and much bigger than my RX 300. I love the sleek design, keyless entry and the safety features. Once I get that 350 page manual out and read it, I am sure I will uncover many other features to dote over. I am a dedicated Lexus client.

Love the F Sport model. Good power and suspension.

by from CA on August 7, 2017

reliable, solid, classy. Enough electronic wizardry to fill over 300 pages in the manual, but I still had to go on the internet to find out the fuel tank capacity. This is my third Lexus and the only SUV we have found that gives my wife a comfortable seat

This is my fourth Lexus & it is the best ever!!

by from Lubbock, TX on August 5, 2017

This car is a perfect car for a retired couple!! It has plenty of room & is comfortable & reliable!!

Geat Car!

by from Cincinnati, OH on August 4, 2017

The ride is extremely smooth! The engine is supposed to be the same as ES350. Body style changed since 2014; some people like the new style, others prefer the old style. MPG took a hit of about 4 MPG because of all-wheel drive. Haven't had the vehicle long enough to comment on reliability. A little pricey.

Very cool car,but needs more styling

by from Benin city, Nigeria on July 28, 2017

Good and comfortable seats with nice touch of class, Good torque and nice steering handling. Good for large families and enough leg spacing also, just need more exterior design...thought the face look kind of awkward to me

WIFE DRIVES THIS ONE TOO.

by from GARLAND,TX on July 28, 2017

WE HAD A 2007 LEXUS NEW AND PURCHASED A 2015 LEXUS NEW. WE TRIED SEVERAL OTHER BRANDS AND BELIEVE LEXUS IS SUPERIOR.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Most comfortable and reliable SUV I had owned

by from Alexandria VA on July 20, 2017

If not the most but the best car I had owned. Nicely designed both interior and exterior and the instrument panel is well placed for the driver . Best and easy to operate the Navigation system . Extremely comfortable and reliable . Driving was a sheer pleasure.

Luxury luxury luxury

by on July 15, 2017

This SUV is by far the best all-around vehicle I have ever owned. Safe, reliable, luxurious and just a really good value for the money I spent on it. I coudn't be happier.

Very Reliable Car

by on July 5, 2017

For a small/mid-sized SUV it can't be beat. Great that it uses regular gas. Plenty of cargo space.

drives beautifully!

by from lafayette, ca on July 4, 2017

This SUV handles like a much smaller car;it has exceptional power for a 6 cylinder vehicle. The fit and finish are superb. I would recommend this car to anyone interested in an SUV, no matter what the primary use intended.

Uses car for Transportingfamily