2015 Lexus RX 350 consumer reviews

• Value 4.6
  • Exterior 4.7
Explore the 2015 Lexus RX 350
Shop the 2015 Lexus RX 350

Best reliable suv around.

We have owned the lexus 350 for nine years with no problems or breaking down on trips , this suv is reliable and for me gets great gas mileage. The only reason we are selling it is because we have more grandchildren and we like having them spend time with us ,there isn't enough room for our four grandchildren to ride at once. I wouldn't sell if this wasn't the case. Love this suv.

Lexus RX350 Definitely Worth Considering

Recently purchased, but very pleased with it. Extremely comfortable, quiet and luxurious interior. Although an older model, it it still feels and drives like a newer model.

if its not lexus then it has to be Lexu

Had an Accident with my 2010 RX350 i upgraded to the 2015 Model and its one of the smoothest car i have ever driven, if its not Lexus then it has to be a Lexus..you can never regret the style and luxury,very fuel efficient. When on top speed vehicle drives like a plane with no noise..woooooooww am loving it.......

Love my 2015 Lexus RX350

Hate the grills and spacey styling on the 2016 and newer Lexus RX350's. Love my 2015. Smooth ride, comfortable seats, good looking inside and out. If I buy a newer SUV it will not be a Lexus, due to the design. Too bad they ruined a great auto.

2015 Lexus RX held it's value

This car induced us to buy a 2021 model. It was comfortable It performed as expected and was very reliable. What else could one possibbly expect from a luxury car.

Wonderful vehicle to own

I love the way the car handles, engine is smooth and fuel efficient. The interior is very comfortable and has more room than you would think.

Best SUV I have ever owned!!

This is a very high quality vehicle. It’s quiet on the road and very comfortable. It also looks awesome!! Easy to drive with a nice sound system.

My Legs are too long for this car but the speed ++

speed and great pick up love the look and the dash board No front sensors is the only down fall Great on gas for long rides but tough on stop and go driving

Great car!

This car is perfect size, handles well in all weather conditions. Love the sporty look, has a lot of “get up and go”, plus good gas mileage!

4.0

Attractive , Fun, and Reliable

I have owned numerous Toyotas I decided to purchase a Lexus RX 350, the RX runs like my Toyota Camry, easy to maneuver, Fun to drive