2014 Lexus Rx 450 H

Green Luxury

by from Clearwater, FL on December 17, 2013

I purchased a Lexus RX450h several weeks ago and have been very satisfied with this automobile and the dealer. Granted my mission was to find a SUV that didn't feel and drive like a truck, and to take advantage of the customer service that characterizes Lexus. Cost was a secondary consideration, as this was a present to myself in my twilight years. It's a lot like buying a first class seat on an international flight: if this idea makes sense to you and you can afford it, then please consider the RX450h when shopping for a luxury SUV. Prepare to be pampered.

Brand new

by from Central jersey on December 22, 2013

Ask me about my experience with the ray catena dealershipI would go on and on about that terrible experience

The most expensive car I've owned

by from Charleston West Virginia on March 21, 2014

The car is beautiful, nice exterior, extremely comfortable, and excellent gas mileage. I have no regrets

problem with computer

by from Omaha, NE on November 9, 2013

it is second time, car warns to check for breaks, awd, bsm and more. they fix and it pops in couple of days. hope they can fix bad sensors

Best Investment Ever!

by from on April 24, 2017

This is the most comfortable and most reliable car I've owned. I did a lot of research and decided to drive outside my state to make the purchase. It was worth every penny!

Similar Models