1999 Lexus SC 300 Consumer Reviews

1999 Lexus Sc 300
Average based on 5 reviews

SC 300 LEXUS 4 LIFE

by from NASHVILLE on September 9, 2009

OMG! THE BEST CAR EVER! THIS CAR TURNS EVERY HEAD ON THE ROAD. I LOVE THIS CAR! THE SC 300 IS THE MOST DESIREABLE CAR EVER...MINE IS A 1999!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Red 2000, Fun to drive.

by from Florida Keys on November 16, 2012

Love my 2000. Bought used 3 years ago. Can't believe these cars were not too popular in their day. Get one if you have a chance.

Most Reliable Car I've owned and nice.

by from Longview, Texas on April 3, 2008

SC 300, red Lexus. It is a 1999, driven only to work by me. It has 70,000 miles on it. Great condition.Sunroof, CD player, You name it. I bought it off the show room floor new.

AUTOMOTIVE TRIUMPH

by from oklahoma on March 13, 2009

Superb balance of sport and luxury. Craftsmanship second to none, timeless design, understated apex carver. Sublime in-line 6. purchased for $8k, one owner,87k miles, all records. Breathtaking automobile in every respect.

Don't plan to let it go

by from Houston,tx on November 15, 2015

I've had this Lexus sc300 going on 2yrs now and I still love it. I've modified mine because I like to be different. Stock, the the car is still great! being an every day commuter,perfect. Very dependable. The cars design is ahead of its time. It's a great car from a to b...and to z and back with 200k miles easy if cared for no problem. if your anything like me it's great with 600hp to the wheels as well. The 2jz engine is indestructible. This is my baby! do research!