Read or write a review.

Change Year
Average based on 4 reviews

Best sport coupe anywhere

by from Las Vegas, NV, USA on February 19, 2009

I owned a 2000 SC400. Drove it for 6 years and 64,000 miles. never had a more fun and sporty ride. I rue the day I traded it in for an SUV. I paid 62,000 for it new, and got all of 13K in trade in 2006. Anyone that can buy a 2000 for around 10K is lucky. You will not regret your purchase.

Best car I ever owed in the last 50 years

by from on January 31, 2010

Performance, comfort, style and 26 mpg highway. Looked for a year to find a low mileage SoCal 1998 to 2000 model in tan. Second one I've owned.

Best blend of luxury and sport

by from Wisconsin on April 25, 2008

Fast, fast, fast. Nothing not to like. All the quality you'd expect from Lexus with the easy service requirements of a Toyota.

Best car I've owned ever

by from Highland, CA on December 8, 2014

1995 vintage. Very quick , smooth ride. Built like a bullet. Still runs strong. Minor repairs over 120k total miles. Most recent repair was to the power steering pump. Motor Trend car of the year 199...
1995 vintage. Very quick , smooth ride. Built like a bullet. Still runs strong. Minor repairs over 120k total miles. Most recent repair was to the power steering pump. Motor Trend car of the year 1992.

Similar Models