2003 Lexus Sc 430

"Just bought one used"

by from Houston Tx on March 13, 2007

I think anyone who drives this vehicle would find it rides very smooth but also very fast. Even with 30,000 miles on it, I can hardly hear the engine. The navigation system actually talks. The only downside is that the rear seats are extremely small. But then again who would buy this as a family car.

2003 lexus

by from winnemucca nv. on December 12, 2011

what a deal i found on cars.com i could'nt afford a new lexus, i dreamed of having one. i found this one so sweet, excellent condition looks and drives like new. we found this owner took such excellent care of this sc 430 convertable, like a baby. only had twenty four thousand miles. no dents the paint was like new, did a car fax no problems. the only thing i wish it had blue tooth, but thats the only neg. other than that wonderful and great price 23.0000 so worth it. everyones that see's it thinks it new i dont tell them it's 7 yrs old. we did look for about 3 weeks before finding it, and so worth the wait.

A great car

by from Modesto, CA on May 11, 2006

I have owned one of these cars in the past and have realy enjoyed it. Summer or Winter, it's an excellent car to own

Got an Absolutely Red and LOVE IT

by from Chicago, Il on June 8, 2007

Other than a tire pressure stem issue that deflated a run flat, car is fabulous. Great sound and feel and confort. Provides access to all worlds coupe, conv, performance or cruiser on highway. It is a great all around car!!!! Lexus service is the best also...

love a convertible

by from deer park tx on December 26, 2011

Has lots of miles, but I got a good deal. I dislike all the movement of mirrows, antenna, seats, steering wheel with every start up . Too many things to fail. Love a hardtop / convertible.

lexus is the best car i have had

by from fort myers fl on November 28, 2013

I Have owned 3 lexus sc430 black, silver & red .its still the best looking sports convertible on the road. tony g

this is my 4th sc430

by from FLORIDA on June 8, 2013

I HAVE OWNED 70 CARS IN MY 75 YEARS. I ALWAYS GO BACK TO A SC430,SILVER, BLUE, BLACK & NOW RED, LOVE THEM

I love my little Lexus!

by from Austin Texas on January 13, 2017

I call her Raven....she's obviously black. I am the second owner, bought her in 2006...for my 30th wedding anniversary. Raven is my 3rd Lexus. For sheer pleasure of ownership, reliability, and low maintenance costs, you can't beat a Lexus. I bought my son a 2005 Volvo XC 90...also a luxury vehicle, that has been nothing but problems. And I can't say enough about the dealership! Lexus of Austin is like a very posh Starbucks, only here there are free coffees, pastries, a variety of treats to please any palate. Magazines and newspapers - a good selection, also populate the elegant customer waiting area. It's great to grab a coffee and muffin while waiting for my free loaner car. Scheduled maintenance is a breeze. My only complaint are the run-flat tires. They don't last long, are expensive, and as they are run-flats, there is no spare.

A gentlemen's sports car

by from Maryland on March 21, 2007

Everything about this car is excellant except its handling in the snow - which is non existant. When it snows I must grovel to borrow my wife's Highlander!Bummer.

Not had it long enough to score. Lots of fun

by from Arlington VA on January 29, 2010

How do you score a car? Please ignore my ratings. I have to put them in to complete this survey. I haven't had the car long enough to give an accurate assessment. Is it the experience with the sales folk at Lexus dealerships or the car? If it’s the sales manager, don't get sucked into this craziness. It's "used car horror" all over again. If you are looking for a car that I've wanted to buy for years, then go for it. I'm an engineer. The idea of a hard top convertible is superb. This isn't a "boss hog" sports car. It's a high end luxury car made like a sports car which hopefully I'll enjoy for quite some time. I'm having great fun. So far no problems, except the "run flat" tires and very stiff suspension (improved in the 2005 models, I've read). If you are able, get the spare package and regular tires. I was forced to accept the "run flats" in order to buy the car from that less than acceptable sales manager --- ugh! When they wear out, I've already got the spare package and will get regular tires in short order. Be very careful with your "run flats" with pot holes. You can lose the tire and wheel. All Lexus vehicles and most cars today are quite complicated electronic and mechanical devices. We "shade tree" mechanics can't fix them. GET an extended warranty from a Lexus dealer. Hopefully, money not recovered, but if you do have a big issue(s) like I've had with my LS, the warranty saves you from going to the poor house. Bottom line --- enjoy.

Similar Models

Select up to three models to compare with the 2003 lexus sc_430

You have selected maximum of 3 cars

Remove one of these cars to add others or compare the below cars now.