2003 Lexus Sc 430

"Just bought one used"

by from Houston Tx on March 13, 2007

I think anyone who drives this vehicle would find it rides very smooth but also very fast. Even with 30,000 miles on it, I can hardly hear the engine. The navigation system actually talks. The only downside is that the rear seats are extremely small. But then again who would buy this as a family car.

Got an Absolutely Red and LOVE IT

by from Chicago, Il on June 8, 2007

Other than a tire pressure stem issue that deflated a run flat, car is fabulous. Great sound and feel and confort. Provides access to all worlds coupe, conv, performance or cruiser on highway. It is a great all around car!!!! Lexus service is the best also...

I love my little Lexus!

by from Austin Texas on January 13, 2017

I call her Raven....she's obviously black. I am the second owner, bought her in 2006...for my 30th wedding anniversary. Raven is my 3rd Lexus. For sheer pleasure of ownership, reliability, and low maintenance costs, you can't beat a Lexus. I bought my son a 2005 Volvo XC 90...also a luxury vehicle, that has been nothing but problems. And I can't say enough about the dealership! Lexus of Austin is like a very posh Starbucks, only here there are free coffees, pastries, a variety of treats to please any palate. Magazines and newspapers - a good selection, also populate the elegant customer waiting area. It's great to grab a coffee and muffin while waiting for my free loaner car. Scheduled maintenance is a breeze. My only complaint are the run-flat tires. They don't last long, are expensive, and as they are run-flats, there is no spare.

Most reliable car I've ever owned

by from Huntington Beach on March 11, 2017

In seven years of ownership, only items replaced: Radio antenna and one stereo speaker. Consumer Reports is right about this car! With the top up, just like any other luxurious Lexus vehicle: quiet and solid. Put the top down and you can still hear your passenger talking. Fun in the sun and just the right amount of wind in your hair. A great design.

Great, Reliable & Fun Car

by from El Dorado Hills, CA on May 11, 2017

Great vehicle. It has been very dependable over the 11 years we've owned it. It has also been a lot of fun to drive.

2003 lexus

by from winnemucca nv. on December 12, 2011

what a deal i found on cars.com i could'nt afford a new lexus, i dreamed of having one. i found this one so sweet, excellent condition looks and drives like new. we found this owner took such excellent care of this sc 430 convertable, like a baby. only had twenty four thousand miles. no dents the paint was like new, did a car fax no problems. the only thing i wish it had blue tooth, but thats the only neg. other than that wonderful and great price 23.0000 so worth it. everyones that see's it thinks it new i dont tell them it's 7 yrs old. we did look for about 3 weeks before finding it, and so worth the wait.

A great car

by from Modesto, CA on May 11, 2006

I have owned one of these cars in the past and have realy enjoyed it. Summer or Winter, it's an excellent car to own

lexus is the best car i have had

by from fort myers fl on November 28, 2013

I Have owned 3 lexus sc430 black, silver & red .its still the best looking sports convertible on the road. tony g

A gentlemen's sports car

by from Maryland on March 21, 2007

Everything about this car is excellant except its handling in the snow - which is non existant. When it snows I must grovel to borrow my wife's Highlander!Bummer.

this is my 4th sc430

by from FLORIDA on June 8, 2013

I HAVE OWNED 70 CARS IN MY 75 YEARS. I ALWAYS GO BACK TO A SC430,SILVER, BLUE, BLACK & NOW RED, LOVE THEM