2004 Lexus Sc 430

great summer car to have, and great to drive

by from Lewes, De. on February 1, 2008

Like everything about the car except the tires, they seem to go pretty quickly. They are run-flats and are quite costly. They do hold up to their reputation, traveled on a flat tire, for 110 miles. Driving the car makes me feel good and has nice handling ability. Easy to operate the top and a small child or small adult can fit in the back. Have had luggage and golf clubs in the trunk and back seat, for two people. I was surprised how much room was in there when the top was up.

Dream car

by from Bakersfield, Ca. on January 21, 2012

Bought a 2004 through Cars.com and got the best car for the best price. It is my husband's and my dream car! Quiet and fast, and you are sitting in the lap of luxury, as the interior is just about the most beautiful one I have seen. Had considered a Benz but saw the horrible repair records on Consumer's Reports. The SC-439 had a superb record of reliability. Love this car!

TOPS.

by from Bakersfield,ca on September 3, 2012

We have a 2004 sc430,very comfortable all original not a dime spent other than service checks runs beautiful,yes ride can be a little stiff on bad roads but that's any spors car suspension but on freeway or highway driving 31/33 MPG is normal just a delight to own & drive just a great vehicle travelling central coast & Big Sur with the top down & lots of comments every where we go,Igave 4 stars on comfort only because I am 6'3" so a little tight but then so are all the other sports cars some I cannot fit in at all,but pretty much a flawless machine.

My dream car!

by from Dallas, TX on December 25, 2011

Always a thrill to drive and never a moment's trouble. If it's maintained--as ours is--it will be your dream car, too.

Nice Car

by from Los Angeles CA on March 24, 2011

a beautiful vehicle and sure to serve for any number of productive years. the best of a impressive model.

GREAT CAR AND SERVICE

by from bronx, ny on July 13, 2013

GREAT EXPERIENCE. REALLY NICE TIME WORKING WITH ALEJANDRO. I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND ANYONE TO THEM. I GOT A GREAT CAR AT AN EVEN BETTER PRICE!!

I drive this car

by from on June 14, 2010

Its a great car to drive and fun. It has the power to climb hills and stability to hold to the road. It one of the quickest cars with the top down. You can chat on the cell phone - its really a well designed car - wind noise almost non. I would highly recommend this car as used or new purchase.

Lexus SC430 for my bride

by from AR on September 15, 2012

Fit our needs and exceeded our needs...no surprises. We were looking at the Porche Cab but the hard top on the Lexus sold it...the insulation makes it quiter. She feels its easier to drive.

UNEXPECTED PLEASURE

by from LAS VEGAS, NV on December 17, 2006

WHAT A GREAT EXPERIENCE! I HAVE ONLY POSITIVE THINGS TO SAY ABOUT THIS VEHICLE. I WAS PREPARED TO BUY A CORVETTE , BUT FOUND THIS CAR TO BE BETTER SUITED TO THE EXPECTATIONS OF THIS BABYBOOMER. THE RIDE IS SPORTY BUT NOT TOO MUCH SO. GOOD POWER AND RESPONSE IN ALL SITUATIONS. I RECOMMEND IT HIGHLY.

Sharp looking car!

by from Elkhart, IN on March 30, 2017

I had so much fun driving this car. It always got a lot of attention and admiring comments. Highly recommend for someone looking for something fun to drive in the summer.

Similar Models