2005 SC 430

2005 Lexus SC 430

2005 Lexus SC 430

Have You Driven the 2005 Lexus SC 430?

Sc 430 2005

by Howard from Waterloo Ontario Canada on Mon Oct 31 2011

A great looking car that turns heads as people cannot figure out at first glance what kind it is. I put touring tires on it and the ride Is remarkably different, you give up a little handling but you do not have the strange ride of run flat technology tires. This car is a great cruiser, it is not a plant you in your seat invigorating drive, I really like this car as a used buy, there is great value given the original msrp which I would not pay for any car. I am very pleased with my purchase.

my retirement gift

by pookie from new kent virginia on Mon May 28 2012

I bought this car because it is my 5th lexus since 1996. I have never had a better car made anywhere in the world. I have had 4 american made cars that let me down many times. My last was a Chrevolet 2003 Silverado 3/4 ton truck I bought new and with 18,000 miles I had to replace the brake system because it was rusting to the ground. GM would do nothing and that is why they will never see another dime of my money again. My last ES Lexus went to my niece with 285000 miles on it and looking new. Lexus the best ever made.+

Gotta own one to know one

by Chief punk from Florida on Sat Dec 03 2011

Looked for over 1 year, for the, "Perfect," pre-owned, white SC. Way beyond my expectations. So much fun to drive! I hear people say, "What kind of car is that?" "It's gorgeous." People think it's brand new, and it's an'05. Don't really care for the run-flats, although, now that I'm used to the ride, when the time comes, I'll probably replace them, with Kumho run-flats, as reviews rate them a lot better than the Bridgestones that I have now.

Love Love Love this car

by atillathetourguide from Houston, TX on Fri Aug 26 2016

I bought my first new to me Lexus convertible in 2007. It was a used 2003 with 17,000 miles on it. The most reliable car I've ever owned. Had it 8 years and put 100,000 miles on. I lost it in a Houston flash flood -- like watching it drown -- sooooo sad. I spent a month driving my Dad's Crown Vic before I found its replacement -- 2005 with 70,000. So far I"m equally happy with it. They really hold there value and while the engines (a V8) is probably overpowered, it's sure nice to have the power when you need it. Couldn't be happier.

Lux on Wheels

by SexyLexy from Asheville, NC on Mon May 01 2017

I have owned two of these cars over the last 8 years, all I can say is it's a great car to drive, comfort at every level, and the power under the pedal is there when you need it. It's classic and classy body and style makes you feel "elevated" in stature (hello ego). I have had the most kind and admirable comments and a conversations with complete strangers about my car. It's definitely a looker even after 12 years. I would buy another one in a heartbeat. If you maintain the car well, it is flawless on it's dependability and delivery. The hardtop convertible is so well designed that it makes people pause to watch it unfold. I am a fan.

This car is magic!!!

by Kellie from Phoenix, Arizona on Fri Sep 29 2017

I recently purchased a Lexus SC430 hard-top convertible from Superstition Springs Lexus. This dealership is one of the best! I was looking for a SC430 to replace the one I have that was recently totaled in an accident. Losing my car was very difficult and emotional for me. However, Shay Gonzalez had me from the minute he said, "hello." He was friendly, fun, helpful, and informative. I truly thought I could trust him. Brent, the general manager, greeted me and did his best to make sure my experience was good. What an amazing team in the fabulous experience! The car has it all: beauty, brains, reliability, and speed!

Not your usual review

by Kevin from Hendersonville on Fri Dec 01 2017

There are many reasons to recommend a car, Ive owned an SC for 5 years and now im rushing again to buy another one not just because I love every thing about the car but more importantly that it saved my wife's life!!! She was brutally rear ended and the car protected her because it is so well built. These cars are true finds

Most reliable convertible on the market.

by Mike K from Pomona CA on Wed Aug 22 2018

We have owned limos and performance cars for most of our life. This is the car I'd rather be driving!! It looks great, has tons of power, always draws stares and thumbs ups.. drop the top and it simply screams look at me! Mine is the gold outside with ecru leather interior, amazing combination and I'll take this Cabriolet over all the cars I've ever owned.

honda accord

by Tomjerseyshore from Ventnor on Thu Aug 23 2018

perfect car for me. exactly the car I was looking for. great color combination for exterior and interior. Upgraded wheels make the look of the car special.

sc430

by cessnadoc from Mississippi on Tue Oct 12 2010

Not a racer but a superb luxury roadster. Very quiet with top up will be over a 100mph easily if your not watching the speedometer. With the top down can easily carry on conversation in normal voice. Lots of extras as standard. Doesn't have massive acceleration but enough you wont worry about passing or merging into traffic. this is a powerful luxury car you'll love to have. Not as sexy as a cayman s but not that kind of car. Back up lights suck. My 05 really needs a back-up camera.

1 2