Model Details

4.0
Average based on 3 reviews

Amazing quality

by from Hawaii on August 26, 2015

This car (2007 pebble beach edition) is a joy to drive. I constantly receive compliments on it's appearance. Reliability/servicing is a major plus especially compared to prior Mercedes and BMWs I have owned. I appreciate the "perfectionist" qualities of the build. I expect to have this car for a long time. The interior is beautifully appointed; the quietest convertible on the planet!!

Pleased Owner

by from LA CA on November 25, 2014

My 2010 SC 430 is my 2nd SC 430 and I love it. It would have earned 5 star all the way across if it wasn't pricey. Interesting that the previous review did not mention owning or even driving the SC. Just quoting a british car program. My 2010 was only one of 329 built by Lexus and I consider myself very lucky!

VERY VERY BAD!

by from Alabama on April 8, 2014

Top Gear UK unanimously voted this the Worst Car in the History of the World. See details of this special episode at bbcamerica.com/top-gear/. I would never recommend this car to ANYONE. Ever.