2002 Lincoln Blackwood

Great Truck

by from Sacramento, CA on January 10, 2008

I have an 02' Blackwood. Not only does it have everything that I could ever want (in terms of ammenities) but apparantly it has what everyone else wants to, cause they keep staring at it. Its a great truck, don't know why anyone would ever sell it.

BEST USED VALUE $$$ LUXURY SUV!

by from LA on September 10, 2008

Looking to replace my paid off V6 Tundra, nothing caught my eye until Lincoln's Blackwood. What is that? type allure was quickly confirmed by various website research. If black isn't your color, forget it. The leather & luxury fixings is simply the most comfortable ride you'll experience in this class. Great visibility & handling for this size SUV/truck is amazing. Easy lane changes with no "big SUV" anxiety. Yea, it's a V8, so about $14 more dollars on a fillup compared to my Tundra. Wanted to downsize from pickup since i never really utilized the bed to justify another one but still wanted hauling space for boxes, gold clubs, furniture, etc. The long list of perks compared to other vehicles in this class is unrivaled for the dollar. Speaking of which, the sticker for new '02's was $54k. I landed one for $19.5k with only 13,000 miles. Do your homework and you'll be rewarded. Unique luxury with Lincoln engineering makes this find a pleasure to drive. Go test drive one to experience one, if u can find one. Low miles a must!

Blackwood is whats up.

by from Chapel Hill,N.C. on November 11, 2008

I trader my Axiom for my Blackwood,it had 18,000 miles on it.I gave 16,000 for it,people forget they are driving their car when they see my Blackwood.I get my attention in it than I get in my 1949Ford truck.I get more miles per gallon than i got with my Axiom,all the dealers in my vicinty wants it at 58,000 miles(YES IT IS STILL LIKE NEW).

2002 Lincoln Blackwood RARE

by from Mesa AZ on January 31, 2013

Found this particular vehicle ON LINE traveled to Mississippi from Southwest US it was all that we expected and more!!!! drove it home, flawless performance and a real LOOKER.

Lincoln Blackwood

by from Alabama on December 12, 2011

I was thrilled to get the car and it has been very gratifying to drive it around and enjoy the comfort and satisfaction

Bla kwood

by from Ripley, Ms. on April 8, 2017

This truck is good for everything except as a truck. It runs & drives good. Very few problems . Fuel milage is not bad , after I put on a superchip. But the cargo area is almost useless.

Similar Models

Select up to three models to compare with the 2002 lincoln blackwood

You have selected maximum of 3 cars

Remove one of these cars to add others or compare the below cars now.