1995 Lincoln Continental Consumer Reviews

1995 Lincoln Continental
Average based on 5 reviews

Comfortable, Safe, Reliable

by from Wheaton, IL on July 5, 2006

This car has retained comfort, safety and reliability over the years. Still has a great deal of life ahead.

My 1995 Lincoln Continental

by from MI on June 25, 2012

I do love my Lincoln, but with the air suspension system it makes it a little difficult to keep forever. It started out great and then it has slowly gotten worse and worse over the time that I have owned the car. My dad owned it for several years and then passed it on to me (he did not take very good care of it). I would recommend this car to anyone that does not mind paying for premium gas, and that has money to fix an air suspension system when it reaches it's end.

my magnificent muscle car.

by from denver on November 18, 2008

I still get looks in high end neighborhoods. "Hey, baby!" Tranny excellent. Power excellent. 137k miles. No probs.

Super reliable car!

by from KY on December 11, 2010

Superior comfort and reliability. No broblems for 8 years. Would definatelly buy another Lincoln. Best car I ever had!

Excellent investment

by from Columbia, MD on July 25, 2006

I actually had this car before I loved every minute of it. I think out of all the cars that I have had this one will be the more perfect and reliable one. I am actually loking to buy one of the same color I had before.Awesome handleing and performance. The kind of car that if you take care of it will last you a lifetime. I will recommended to my family and friends. Outstanding comfort too.