1998 Lincoln Continental Consumer Reviews

1998 Lincoln Continental
Average based on 7 reviews

1998 Lincoln Continental

by from Byron, GA on April 9, 2010

This is the First automible I have ever owned, at age (16) I decided the way to go was Pick-Up Trucks. Over the years I have owned (20), I am now (60) years old and decided to purchase a "car" that would reflect that, after retirement, "I have arrived" . . . THe older cars appeal to me and I am not disappointed in this "one" previous owner purchase . . . a 1998 that looks to be a 2010 as far as the condition, beautiful car, all the luxioury and HP you could want, original miles at purchase (28,000) . . . now almost (65,000) not bad for a 1998 . . . Absoutely No Mechanical Problems with this vehicle . . . There is No Way I would ever sell this car . . . It is my drive around to be noticed vehicle . . . I think FORD errored in discontinuing the Continental after the 2004 production run . . . Buy one, you will Love It . . .

98 Continental

by from Virginia on May 2, 2007

I have owned one for a year and used to build them. Very powerful, though the interior could use some upgrading. Moot point since it is no longer made.

It looked newer than a 1998

by from Indiana on March 13, 2012

I think somebody made a huge mistake when they discontinued this work of art. We are the second owner of this car and it was taken care of very well. Some of my friends thought I was crazy for buying a 1998 in 2011, but when they seen the car it was a different story. My wife and I love this car.

My favorite of all cars I have owned.

by from Spring, TX on March 24, 2007

The car has performed remarkably. Hyway milage is 25-26 with a 32 valve V8 with plenty of power. No rattles, trouble free, excellent ride, beautiful styling that still looks modern.

98 Continental

by from DC on February 4, 2009

These were $43,000 cars new...so they were built to last. Great ride and low noise. Can't complain about the killer sound system, either.

Good Ride For The Money

by from Nashville on July 30, 2011

This car was dropped from production after the 2002 model... That's a shame. I'm looking to find a newer one than mine, and ones with the console shifter are hard to find.

Excellent value

by from minneapolis, mn on July 15, 2007

I have driven loads of cars over the years and this is the most comfortable car I've ever owned. It is spacious and the seats are like sitting in a recliner at home! I love that the passenger's front seat lays almost totally flat so people can rest. The AC is ice cold - the lighting it excellent. Getting 18-20city and 25-28hiway mpg, too!