2000 Lincoln Continental Consumer Reviews

2000 Lincoln Continental
Average based on 12 reviews

Best Car I Have Ever Owned

by from Wilmington, DE on June 6, 2009

I have purchased 3 Cadillacs in the past ten years and all of them have had engine issues as they started to get older. One of them had only been driven 33,000 miles. My lincoln even has a better ride and handles so much better. It's design is also sharp. I bought my Continental with 11,000 miles on it and it now has 45,000 without any trouble. I love it.

One of themost reliable cars I'Ve ever owned

by from Rhode Island on January 10, 2012

Full package. Great in the snow,traction controlled. Bought with 42000miles. Started having costly repairs at 160000miles. Very reliable, only needed to do typical mantainance. No doubt got my monies worth out of this. Smooth ride, full luxury. Driven mostly highway back and forth to work

Most reliable car i've owned

by from Youngstown, Ohio on October 13, 2008

Compared to the 94 Caddy, that I owned, maintenace wise, I've had no problems with this car. The caddy I had to replace the fuel pump and the converter and Front Struts

After 4 Cadillacs, finally a GOOD car!!!!

by from West Hollywood CA on June 5, 2007

I have been very happy with everything about the car with two exceptions. Gas mileage could be better; I guess we can all complain about that.The other exception is the Lincoln Resqu system (Ford's version of On-Star). My system is analog, and Lincoln is just abandoning it's customers with the switchover to digital. At least GM and Mercedes offers an aftermarket conversion at a discount price. That's the least they can do. But Lincoln just turns their head the other way. LOVE THE VEHICLE, BUT VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM LINCOLN.

8 years and still like new!

by from NJ on January 31, 2009

I own this model car. It still rides like new. I am a senior citizen so I only have 45,000 miles on it. I recommend, "Try it, you'll like it."

Very comfortable car and nice

by from Kokomo, IN on August 17, 2006

This is a very smooth and comfortable car. It gets lots of compliments about how nice it is. It drives straight and handles very well, I have videos of the car driving if you would like them email me carpoof@hotmail.com

GREAT CAR

by from SARASOTA FL on August 22, 2014

ONE OF THE BEST AN FASTEST CAR I HAVE OWNED. TRY ONE YOU WILL LOVE IT !! IT HAS A COBRA LOW TUNED MOTOR . LOTS OF POWER.

the ride could be better

by from NJ on June 5, 2015

Had this car for 10 years. You will feel every bump in the road. Horrible ride. Front wheel drive is a plus since it helps driving in snow or ice.

2000 Lincoln

by from East Palo Alto, CA on November 27, 2016

I have owed a Lincoln since 1996 and it's been by far the best car I have owned. After 258000 miles it finally needs major work. I brought a 2012 MKZ it doesn't quite the ride of the Continental. Will save my pennies and get my 2000 back on the road!

My Lincoln

by from Minneapolis, MN on July 16, 2007

Well, this is the best car that I have ever owned. I grew up a GM/Honda guy and this is the first Ford car that I have owned. It has been nothing but reliable and comfortable. The only issue that I have is that I have a "gremlin" in the car alarm and it keeps going off at very strange and unpredictable times. I would like to keep this car forever. I looked at Caddies for 6 months and bought this car.