2006 Lincoln Mark Lt

Be the Boss in style

by from Burbank, WA on September 3, 2017

This truck continues to meet all of my needs for towing and hauling. Comfortable ride, with plenty of legroom. Response time is perfect for my needs. With the truck bed hard cover I know my secured items are safe and dry.

Great for all seasons of the year!

by from Chicago, IL on June 28, 2017

This truck has always gotten me from point A to B without any problem. Extremely comfortable and luxurious truck.

AWESOME RIDE

by from Hawley, MN on February 19, 2016

This is the most comfortable truck I have ever owned. It is fun to drive and quite inside. Very roomy and drives as well as my Lincoln MKX. Ten years old and not even a hint of rust. Very stylish and a real head turner. You want to drive a solid and sharp pickup, look no further!

Best Truck

by from Columbus, Ohio on February 6, 2014

I kept walking my dogs by this truck at a small dealer. I just loved the way it looked. Finally went in and drove it. Waited a couple weeks and then bought it. Silver 2006 Mark LT. The dealer said everyone in Ohio wants 4 wheel drive vehicles, it doesn't snow that much. I got it Jan. 2013 and it snowed a bunch that winter but nothing like this winter with 50 inches of snow already. Love sitting so high and seeing everything around me!

Best truck i have ever owned.

by from Upper Sandusky Ohio on April 17, 2013

I was looking for a F150 4x4 crew cab, and i seen a mark LT on the lot. Drove it and loved it. I didn't buy that one but i got on cars.com and put in what i was looking for (06 Mark LT) and found one at my price and about 150 miles from home. I just love this truck.

my sweet truck

by from Bremerton wa on February 27, 2012

i have a owned a few trucks in my life this one is the best right at the top rides good and looks good has allot of goodies

Great Truck

by from Tampa Bay area, FL. on March 17, 2010

Bought my 06 in Dec 05. It has been a flawless truck for more than 4 years and 63,000 miles. I'm big and it is very quiet and comfortable. A real head turner too. Get one - you will be glad you did.

Mark LT (f150 with style)

by from Houston, TX on February 18, 2010

This is a Ford F150 with a lot of style. Think F150 (dependability) with a lot of chrome, beautiful leather interior, a great sound system and a really smooth ride. Lincoln even sent me a scale model in the matching color of the truck for being one of the first to buy one. It was a pick up my wife loved to drive and didn't mind being seen in! We even took long road trips and still get compliments about it all the time.

A real head-turner

by from Denver, CO on July 24, 2009

Kept me eye on these trucks since they came out in 2006. Finally saw an '06 that had everything I wanted and got a great deal I could afford. The Lincoln Mark LT truly is a head-turner... I come out from supermarkets and find people walking around the truck, shaking their heads in disbelief. The quietness of the cabin is my favorite thing... but then, most everything about the truck is my favorite! Smooooooth ride, great options, easy to handle for a large vehicle - you name it. LOVE my Mark LT!

2006 Lincoln Mark LT

by from Parker, CO on April 18, 2009

I love the truck. Great styling, good power, comfortable. I use it to tow my 29ft travel trailer and haul my motorcycles. The truck is very comfortable for my family of 5.