2007 Lincoln Mark Lt

Rides like my Lexus

by from Orlando FL on September 15, 2006

Since the year 2000 I have owned nothing but Lexus and Mercedes Benz. After having the toys I was ready for a large spacious truck. My 2007 Mark lt rides as well as my previous vehicles.The Crew Cab has much more room inside.Very comfortable large wide seats, plenty of leg room.Its a very quiet ride.Ford has now stepped up to the plate and included goodies which were not avaliable for 2006.The navigation system really works well for me.The truck is loaded with most avaliable options including the monochrome elite package.The wife loves the power adjustable pedals. She is short but she was very impressed with her field of vison while she drives. The brakes were impressive,I had to perform a quick stop recently, it felt really good all four tires seemed to grab the pavement and came to a quick tight stop. To me the badging on the truck looks great.The reverse sensing system nothing new to some vehicles is a great help which really helps the wife (ok me too) backing up into the garage.If I had to pick something that is a bit negative it would be the gas mileage.It appears around 16 mpg but i'm told to get a few more miles on the truck and then check. I have the 2 by 4 short bed.The White Chocolate Metallic which cost extra is the same color on my bumpers front back and side (Monochrome Elite Package) which really adds to the look in my opinion. I opted for the 20" Polished Aluminum Wheels which really grabbed my attention.The ride is very comfortable with no road noise.I topped it off with a sprayed on bed liner and a roll and lock cover for the bed.No, I won't be going off roading with my new truck but I sure am enjoying driving it around town.

The Best Truck on the Road

by from Kentucky on January 17, 2007

I love this truck... It has power and handles good. IT WILL GO AWAY FROM YOU!!! I currently raced a 2007 Cadilac Esclade EXT with it and it stomped it all over... It is really luxury like also... Ford definatly has 11 fingers off my hand up on this one... YOU NEED TO GET IT BABY!!!

Deluxe Truck

by from Sulphur, LA on February 22, 2010

Very nice 07 Lincoln Mark LT. Cab is a very nice with all the bells and whistles, while the bed is still all TRUCK!

Luxury mixed w/practical use

by from Fort Washington Md on December 10, 2012

The 2007PGEA Lincoln Mark LT pickup is an awesome package. Luxury combined w being practical is what I need. A pickup to haul things around, as well as riding in comfort. There is a tow hitch, which I need an attachment, 4 wheel drive and fully. loaded w/same features. Like a Lincoln Town cross between a Ford 150. BTW mileage was great also. Only +59k miles at time of purchase. All in all a sweet deal! S.

Loved it

by from Louisville ky on September 25, 2013

Was a great car wish they would build again It was very reliable no problems with what so ever Real eve catcher as well

Third Lincoln I've owned

by from atlanta, ga on May 8, 2010

I love this truck, it is much more usable than the Blackwood that I used to own. If I had to say that there was something that I didnt like about the truck (whice I don't) it would only be that, it needs more 0-60 power.

Excellent except transmission

by from Dallas on February 17, 2017

Bought the 2007 lt new. Now have 50000 miles on it. Had it in shop 3 times recently. Transmission seemed to Slip a gear at 40 mph. Today spent $4000 on new transmission. Hope ion more problems

Similar Models