2009 MKS

2009 Lincoln MKS

2009 Lincoln MKS

4.4

Have You Driven the 2009 Lincoln MKS?

Excellent buy on a used MKS

by Love My Lincoln from Toledo, OH on Sat Jul 03 2010

I was test driving the Mercedes E350, considering a cadillac CTS, and then I saw her...The White Chocolate MKS with everything imaginable in options. 2009 only 20K still under warranty and a great price. As a realtor in a heavily populated automotive town, buying american made sense. This Linclon is amazing. I spend a lot of time in my car and I enjoy being in this one!

I love my Lincoln MKS

by Junebug from Chicago, IL on Wed Dec 08 2010

I was not so sure about the Lincoln MKS until I did some research, read tons of reviews and test drove a few. I can say that I am, now, its biggest fan. This car's styling is amazing. It is classy and sophisticated but also "tough-looking." You just feel good driving this car! Its a definate head-turner. Its roomy enough for 5 adults or hauling the kids and their sports gear. The trunk is very spacious. The features, oh the features! SUch luxury awaits! AWD, heated seats, AC seats, THX surround sound, 20" wheels, premium leather, back up camera, front radar park assist, nav, and so much more! Favorite feature the integrated cruise control that will automatically adjust your speed while on cruise control to accomodate for traffic in front of you. No more having to reset the cruise control because someone in front of you can't keep a steady speed. Lots of black available out there, but Lincoln offers two different reds that are beautiful. Well worth the search for those colors. If I could improve on the MKS, I wish it had more storage space inside the cabin for things like a box of tissue and easy access to coins. One small box of tissue seems to take up mos of the center counsel storage space.

A Luxury person's Dream Car

by Car Lover from New Haven, CT on Mon Dec 06 2010

Traded in my 2005 Chrysler 300C for this 2009 MKS (AWD). Ive had it 3 weeks today and will say i am very satisfied with my purchase. I got the Tuexdo Black color/ black interior and just tinted my windows 35% all around. Ive gotten compliments just about everytime ive driven it. Exterior: Love the shape and style of the car. In a class of its own riding down the street. Interior: absolutely amazing!!! The THX/Sync system is works great. Navigation = excellent. Visability is great. the designers laid out everything in hands reach for the driver. Sterring wheel has all the buttons to do everything from the wheel. Comfort: BEST RIDE IVE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE. Just came back from 10hr drive to Michigan for the hoiday and felt like i was in FIRST CLASS SEATING the whole ride there and back. While in Michigan i had three 6 ft adults in backseat for a trip to casino and they all were comfy. Performance: This is where the car disappoints me. In my opinion, this 40K car has a 20K engine. The takeoff, sounds like a chevy malibu but pass that it rides smooth, drives great on the higway. *Coming from my HEMI engine i was expecting this to have a lil more aggressive to it for 40k Value For Money: Pricey compared to competitors Reliability: No Problems thus Far -The definition of Luxury, Style, Performance combined in a 4 wheel vehicle.

Lincoln mks

by Lisabee from Central NJ on Tue Apr 24 2012

Never thought of myself driving a Lincoln at my age (46) but I can honestly say that I love my new car. My dad used to drive the big continental boats back in the day!! The color is very me: lite ice blue- like the sky. I have 2 kids so the camel colored interior is a little tough to keep clean. Love the heated and cooled seats. First time for that for me. The sync system for phone and music is incredible. I'm still learning all that it offers. No more regular radio stations for me!! Would ideally like better gas milage (18/23) but I can deal with that. Handles very well with powerful exceleration. Rims/tires are sharp, had to get extended warranty on those since they are expensive to replace. Overall, would highly rec'd this model for price, value and style

LOOKING FOR A GREAT ALL AROUND CAR?

by LUXURY CAR LOVER! from FLORIDA on Tue Jan 31 2012

THIS CAR IS GREAT! EVERYTHING YOU NEED FROM SPEED TO LUXURY WRAPPED UP IN ONE AWESOME CAR! LOOKING FOR FOR COMFORT, SAFETY, AND STYLE, THEN BUY THIS CAR! EVEN IF I PURCHASE ANOTHER CAR, I'M KEEPING THIS ONE!!!

Very nice ride

by Car Enthusiast from Columbus, IN on Wed Dec 19 2012

The Lincoln MKS AWD is a very nice car if you want to ride in comfort. It has all the amentities one would want. Highly recommend this car.

Great car to own

by Luxury car from East Texas on Sat Mar 15 2014

Recently purchased an used 2009 MKS with really low miles and it is everything I had hoped for. Love the bells and whistles and overall performance. Great gas mileage also. Getting 24 MPG. The dual moonroofs add a great dimension. I still have a 2011 Cadillac CTS but I really prefer the Lincoln over the Cadillac.

perrrrfect

by teddybear from Wichita, KS on Sat Sep 22 2012

Smooth, comfortable and tech savy. I love this car! Much larger than the MKZ and much more fun to drive than the CRS. MPG are respectable, nav screen is huge and sharp. Plenty of driver and passenger room. I'm 6'5" 300lbs and fit very well in the cockpit. If you are thinking about, do it. You won't regret it.

One of the best cars I have owned

by used car specialist from Milford, CT on Sat Sep 01 2012

I had the oppourtunity to drive a MKS and immediatly liked the way the car felt and handeled so I shopped and purchased one in July of 2012. I an still in the process of fixing some problems that the previous owne was not aware of BUT they are all covered by the warranty which I have five thousend miles or seven months remaining on. Problems were--stuck a/c blend door actuater--non working driver side lumbar support motor and one or both front wheel bearings need to be replaced. Other than that the car is great. I have the AWD version with sync, navi and an incredible audio system. My iphone plugs into the system and I can make calls and stream audio. My itunes library was completly downloaded into the cars harddrive. Gas mileage is as describled---17 city--23/24 on the highway. Car gets lots of attention from people in parking lots. Hopefully after all problems have been repaired it will keep me happy for a long time

Great Value Great Ride

by Johnny from Chicago,Il. on Sun Oct 13 2013

Great reliability, great value, great styling, had them all, Jaguar, Cadillac's (12) T-Bird, went from 209 to 2011 All-Wheel and enjoying it very much. We put on a lot of miles going to work and Fla. several times a year. No problems and lot's of compliments.....

1 2 3 4