2010 MKS

2010 Lincoln MKS

2010 Lincoln MKS

Have You Driven the 2010 Lincoln MKS?

Loving my MKS EcoBoost!

by BuickGS67 from Ann Arbor, MI on Wed Nov 07 2012

Hands-down the BEST car I have ever owned. Came out of a CTS4, which was sluggish to accelerate and had a cramped cabin for my 5' 11" frame. Also used to drive a 2008 Acura TL Type-S, which was fast but expensive to repair and maintain. The MKS Ecoboost is powerful, fast, quiet, comfortable and refined. Front and back seats are heated, and front seats add cooling as well. Very nice feature year round! Sync technology adds navigation and hands-free connectivity. Also got a chance to drive the 3.7 FWD model, which was a slow dog in comparison to the 3.5 twin turbo EcoBoost motor! This car drives and handles very well with the included AWD. If you're on the fence, drive this car for yourself. You won't be disappointed!

Outstanding

by DLW from Willingboro, NJ on Thu Nov 12 2009

Being in the Executive Transportation business for more than 15 years; I have grown accustom to the Lincoln Town Car and Lincoln?s ability to manufacture an excellent vehicle that is able to service the most critical and demanding customers. I was the first in my state to take ownership of the 2009 Lincoln MKS. It was a good vehicle but my resent purchase of the 2010 MKS (AWD) provided once agene; that Lincoln and Ford are lessoning to their customers. My primary reason for purchasing the 2010 MKS was to take advantage of the updated ride/handling and to move to an AWD vehicle with additional amenities. Simply putting it; it is more superior vehicle than that of the 2009 MKS; with the upgraded ride, it feels and handles more like an expensive European Luxury vehicle. The interior is well equipped and not only looks good; but it feels the way it looks. The voice activated GPS and Media component provides a more concierge environment and the THX Sound System is nothing short of outstanding.

Great

by Lulu from Florida on Thu Nov 12 2009

I test drove the eco boost and the standard fully equipped MKs. The standard is just fine. The ecoboost not worth the extra $$ in my view. It is a great car. I traded my BMW 335i on it..and a BMW equipped like this would be a 7 series at twice the $$.

MKS is worth it

by Beekay from Massachusetts on Tue Jul 02 2013

Best car for the money in the luxury class. I got a fully loaded (all but the HUD and Adaptive Cruise) for under $47k brand new no miles. reliability has been excellent. I have not had to go to the dealer but 1 time since 2010 for anything outside of routine maintenance work. Initial Quality is high. the interior feels much nicer than the 2004 SRX (first year), however the Magnetic Ride Control was the coolest feature in the Caddy range! interior is spacious. I will miss it when I trade this one in. Power surprises most, the ecoboost is fun. you can ECU upgrade the car with Hennessey motorsports tuning $600 bucks gets you 30 more HP with a turbo. done it to other cars as well. it really wakes this 350HP twin Turbo up! Great buy, go get one!

2010 MKS

by Bob D. from Rockland from Rockland,Ma on Thu Mar 21 2013

Very pleased with the MKS, very stylish and well appointed. My MKS has all the goodies (Nav, 2 moonroofs, Htd and cooled seats, back up camera, power rear window shade etc.) The car is a pleasure to drive!!

Every imaginable luxury

by Mrs. Poe from Champaign, IL on Sat Aug 25 2018

Searched awhile to get this exact vehicle after I had test drove one that just had too many miles on it for my liking. I wanted the AWD, cashmere leather interior, ecoboost engine, two sunroofs, navigation, and every option (for the 2009-2013 model). First time I floored it to pass on interstate, car knocked me back against the seat and scared the crap out of me. Love this car!

Reliable performance

by Jaybird777 from St. Louis on Wed Dec 20 2017

I just sold my 2010 MKS 3 days ago after owning for 4 years. I bought it used, obviously, and our about 45000 miles on it during that time. The most impressive thing was the performance of this car. 0-60 in 5.5 seconds, or so. Yet, the last trip I took it registered 24 mpg, which is incredible considering my avg. speed was over 80 mph. Very dependable and reliable- never had a single problem. I’d buy another one in a heartbeat.

Best Purchase I have ever made!

by Margaret, Bookclub Grandma from New Palestine, IN on Mon Jan 29 2018

This car is exactly what I was looking for and all of my sons agree it was a good match for me. It has everything on my wish list.

Very Nice Car

by JoeB_1938 from Bear, Delaware on Mon Apr 18 2011

This is luxury at it's finest. I would have liked an in dash Navigation but the Microsoft Sync works very well. The Sync features are really great, hands-free phone and lots of other good stuff. The sensors are great for avoiding bumping into things when you are parking (audible beeps keep you alert). The headlights turn and illuminate the direction you are turning to, which is really neat also. The exterior styling is excellent, I have gotten so many compliments on this car, from complete stranges, it is "the bomb" when it comes to looks.

Best of the best

by Bear from China Grove, NC on Fri Oct 29 2010

I held writing this article until I had some miles on my MKS with all the goodies including the Eco Appr. Pkg. Just in for its 15000 mile service ( free) and after tranversing the 'Tail of the Dragon" in the smokies. I can state there could not possibly be a finer car made that also fits my wallet. Zero problems, 1/32 trend worn off tires, mileage 20-25, pending how I drove. What amazed me is how better she is performing after about 8000 miles. Ford has woke America up in finally making another great car. My previous garage had Cadillac CTs,Lexus GS 430, MB E 350 and Corvettes C5 & 6 and unfortunatly a 550i BMW. Alll wonderful cars ( except the Bimmer) But the MKS Eco., stands alone and surpasses in every category those cars ( except the C6 Vette on performance) Thank You Ford/Lincoln...

1 2 3

Our Take on the 2010 Lincoln MKS

Editor's note: This review was written in August 2008 about the 2009 Lincoln MKS. Little of substance has changed with this year's model. To see what's new for 2010, click here, or check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years.

Lincoln is a brand adrift in the automotive marketplace. Few of its models set themselves apart from lesser-equipped Fords, and those that do usually fall short of the competition from Lexus, Infiniti and Cadillac. The all-new MKS is the closest the brand has come to delivering a top-class vehicle, and it gives sedan shoppers a reason to enter a Lincoln showroom.

There are a number of areas where the MKS excels, including its spacious interior, sleek looks, technology... Read More