2010 MKS

4.7 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

Loving my MKS EcoBoost!

by BuickGS67 from Ann Arbor, MI on November 7, 2012

Hands-down the BEST car I have ever owned. Came out of a CTS4, which was sluggish to accelerate and had a cramped cabin for my 5' 11" frame. Also used to drive a 2008 Acura TL Type-S, which was fast but expensive to repair and maintain. The MKS Ecoboost is powerful, fast, quiet, comfortable and refined. Front and back seats are heated, and front seats add cooling as well. Very nice feature year round! Sync technology adds navigation and hands-free connectivity. Also got a chance to drive the 3.7 FWD model, which was a slow dog in comparison to the 3.5 twin turbo EcoBoost motor! This car drives and handles very well with the included AWD. If you're on the fence, drive this car for yourself. You won't be disappointed!

Outstanding

by DLW from Willingboro, NJ on November 12, 2009

Being in the Executive Transportation business for more than 15 years; I have grown accustom to the Lincoln Town Car and Lincoln?s ability to manufacture an excellent vehicle that is able to service the most critical and demanding customers. I was the first in my state to take ownership of the 2009 Lincoln MKS. It was a good vehicle but my resent purchase of the 2010 MKS (AWD) provided once agene; that Lincoln and Ford are lessoning to their customers. My primary reason for purchasing the 2010 MKS was to take advantage of the updated ride/handling and to move to an AWD vehicle with additional amenities. Simply putting it; it is more superior vehicle than that of the 2009 MKS; with the upgraded ride, it feels and handles more like an expensive European Luxury vehicle. The interior is well equipped and not only looks good; but it feels the way it looks. The voice activated GPS and Media component provides a more concierge environment and the THX Sound System is nothing short of outstanding.

Great

by Lulu from Florida on November 12, 2009

I test drove the eco boost and the standard fully equipped MKs. The standard is just fine. The ecoboost not worth the extra $$ in my view. It is a great car. I traded my BMW 335i on it..and a BMW equipped like this would be a 7 series at twice the $$.

MKS is worth it

by Beekay from Massachusetts on July 2, 2013

Best car for the money in the luxury class. I got a fully loaded (all but the HUD and Adaptive Cruise) for under $47k brand new no miles. reliability has been excellent. I have not had to go to the dealer but 1 time since 2010 for anything outside of routine maintenance work. Initial Quality is high. the interior feels much nicer than the 2004 SRX (first year), however the Magnetic Ride Control was the coolest feature in the Caddy range! interior is spacious. I will miss it when I trade this one in. Power surprises most, the ecoboost is fun. you can ECU upgrade the car with Hennessey motorsports tuning $600 bucks gets you 30 more HP with a turbo. done it to other cars as well. it really wakes this 350HP twin Turbo up! Great buy, go get one!

2010 MKS

by Bob D. from Rockland from Rockland,Ma on March 21, 2013

Very pleased with the MKS, very stylish and well appointed. My MKS has all the goodies (Nav, 2 moonroofs, Htd and cooled seats, back up camera, power rear window shade etc.) The car is a pleasure to drive!!

Best Purchase I have ever made!

by Margaret, Bookclub Grandma from New Palestine, IN on January 29, 2018

This car is exactly what I was looking for and all of my sons agree it was a good match for me. It has everything on my wish list.

Reliable performance

by Jaybird777 from St. Louis on December 20, 2017

I just sold my 2010 MKS 3 days ago after owning for 4 years. I bought it used, obviously, and our about 45000 miles on it during that time. The most impressive thing was the performance of this car. 0-60 in 5.5 seconds, or so. Yet, the last trip I took it registered 24 mpg, which is incredible considering my avg. speed was over 80 mph. Very dependable and reliable- never had a single problem. I’d buy another one in a heartbeat.

Very Nice Car

by JoeB_1938 from Bear, Delaware on April 18, 2011

This is luxury at it's finest. I would have liked an in dash Navigation but the Microsoft Sync works very well. The Sync features are really great, hands-free phone and lots of other good stuff. The sensors are great for avoiding bumping into things when you are parking (audible beeps keep you alert). The headlights turn and illuminate the direction you are turning to, which is really neat also. The exterior styling is excellent, I have gotten so many compliments on this car, from complete stranges, it is "the bomb" when it comes to looks.

Safest Car For Canadian Climate

by TWRPWR from Tornto on March 10, 2011

Most reviews by experts don't like this car very much. I have to disagree, not just because I own one, but because I have driven and owned several of the cars that get better ratings. First of all, this car just gets better after about 8000 km. I have not had one issue and the learning curve on the sync system is now very small. The MKS is a fantastic family car, especially in the winter months. AWD with snow tires makes this the best vehicle (including SUVs I have owned) I have ever driven in the snow. I am extremely confident letting my less than experienced teenage son drive it to hockey practice without me sitting nervously in the passenger seat. Keep up the good work Lincoln!

Best of the best

by Bear from China Grove, NC on October 29, 2010

I held writing this article until I had some miles on my MKS with all the goodies including the Eco Appr. Pkg. Just in for its 15000 mile service ( free) and after tranversing the 'Tail of the Dragon" in the smokies. I can state there could not possibly be a finer car made that also fits my wallet. Zero problems, 1/32 trend worn off tires, mileage 20-25, pending how I drove. What amazed me is how better she is performing after about 8000 miles. Ford has woke America up in finally making another great car. My previous garage had Cadillac CTs,Lexus GS 430, MB E 350 and Corvettes C5 & 6 and unfortunatly a 550i BMW. Alll wonderful cars ( except the Bimmer) But the MKS Eco., stands alone and surpasses in every category those cars ( except the C6 Vette on performance) Thank You Ford/Lincoln...

1 2 3