2011 MKS

2011 Lincoln MKS

2011 Lincoln MKS

Have You Driven the 2011 Lincoln MKS?

Nicest Car I've Owned So Far

by WorkingClassBabyBoomer from Houston, Tx on Sat Jun 18 2011

Sometimes you just have to strike while the iron's hot! The low to no interest rates were what closed the difference between a wish & a must have. The engine is unbelivably smooth and strong and the ride is the closest thing I've ever been in that doesn't leave the ground. Handling - excelent, braking excelent etc. It makes you realize how close we are to having cars that will actually drive themselves. Interior aminities. . . well what can I say, it's an American Made vehicle that has and does everything the others wished they could, wanted to but couldn't. This car is quality through & through.

Great Car

by road tripper from Birmingham, AL on Sat Nov 26 2011

Leased a 2008 for my husband's car and loved it so much, we paid the residual to keep and then traded in my Mazda for a 2011 model for me. Smooth ride, feels like sitting in the lap of luxury. Synch is great and navigation has all the bells and whistles, which are very user friendly. By far the nicest car I have ever owned. Had for nearly a year now, and still no negatives to report. Rattles and road noise are my pet peeves and so far, none to report. Still enjoying every mile.

This Car is Amazing!

by LoveLincolnsNow from Florida on Mon Jan 19 2015

I have had luxury cars in the past (Jaguar, Corvette etc..) but I have to say I just bought a pre owned Lincoln MKS and it blows the other brands away. The quality is amazing, the plus leather seats, voice controlled nav, heated and cooled seats, REAL wood trim, I mean I think I will always buy a Lincoln from now on, this is the nicest car I have ever owned, I'm not one to write reviews but I had to tell others what a great car this is!

Great Ride

by Sold on Lincoln from Northern Michigan on Fri Feb 01 2013

A much better ride and no wind noise compared to the Mercedes I traded in. I am now sold on Lincoln AND it's made in the good old USA

2011 MKS Rocks

by Flyboy from Port Aransas, TX on Sun Sep 28 2014

Bought my 2011 MKS two months ago. I NEVER saw myself in a Lincoln -- I've owned Lexus for 10 years -- but the saleswoman I was dealing with insisted I give it a test drive. After that 20 minute ride, all I could say was "Wow!" The MKS outdoes the Lexus in every parameter. Comfort, power, handling, quietness, ride, acceleration, brakes -- the MKS is superior in every way. Fit and finish are excellent. The paint is a mile deep, and the leather is gorgeous. The air conditioned seats, automatic brights, proximity warning "radar", headlights that move with the steering wheel, stereo system -- all are superior to the Lexus we have owned and loved. The ONLY complaint I have with the car -- and it's a small nit -- is that the dashboard has developed a single squeak that manifests itself on rough roads. Otherwise, this vehicle has been flawless. My wife and I LOVE this car.

Nice Car

by Car Fetish from Iowa Falls, IA on Sun Nov 17 2013

Great exterior design! Love the color (gold leaf metallic). Lots of head and leg room inside. Seats not the most comfortable and the headrests are tilted too far forward (no adjustment). Nice size trunk but opening too small. Hard to get items in the trunk.

Very comfortable quick car

by Luxury sports driver from Connecticut on Mon Dec 10 2012

Bought leftover 2011 new in late 2012 and was able to make a great deal. The car has everything I wanted including AWD and turbo performance. The only additional feature I would have liked was remote start.

Mind blown

by SemperFi75 from Richmond on Sun Jul 09 2017

I had this car picked out as sort of a last resort; I had my eyes set on more expensive, European sedans as I figured that I would be getting more for more. This car was smaller than the several others but it is roomier than expected - I'm a big 6'4" and I was quite impressed with how much room I had inside without being cramped in. The car is loaded with options and performs really well when I need to get up and go.

The new Lincoln!

by Aplumma from Milwaukee, WI on Sun Feb 06 2011

Lincoln is definitely setting out on a new path to lure younger buyers to the Lincoln brand. I'm a mid thirties buyer and the Lincoln hit all the items I was looking for in a luxury sedan. I comparison shopped the Lincoln against the Cadillac CTS, STS, BMW 3-series and Mercedes C class. Lincoln MKS offers the best value for the dollar and who knew an American car company could blow away the competition! Awesome sound system, Sync system is impressive, comfort is unequalled with even the thoughtful touch of heated rear seats. Don't expect this one to ride like a boat though, it offers performance with great road feel. If you want a luxury sedan with subdued sportiness than the MKS is the car for you! It was for me... Love it and recently did a 17 hour road trip to Savannah GA and the Lincoln MKS performed admirably.

Great Car Super Technology

by Lincoln Lover from Sanj Antonio, Texas on Sat Feb 12 2011

Good Gas Milage for a Luxury Car on regular gas. The sound system is fantastic and the navigation system is one of the best I have ever used, I love the fact that everything seems to be voice activated. I have over 400 songs on the hard drive and also get to listen to satilite radio with traffic. After owning several luxury cars over the years, this one is the most fun to own and drive.

1 2 3