2012 Lincoln MKS Consumer Reviews

2012 Lincoln Mks
Average based on 6 reviews

Great car!

by from Salt Lake City, UT on October 29, 2011

Late September, I went to Lincoln looking for the hybrid, but my wife liked the MKS so much better. The car is extremely comfortable, the Ecoboost has great power and fuel economy, the sound system (THX) is phenomenal, and the cooled seats are just that (cool).

Great Car I Longed for

by from Gatesville, TX on March 2, 2013

I have been impressed since picking this car up from the dealership. Driving home allowed me to see how it handled on the Highway and secondary roads. The comfort and lack of road noise was outstanding. I moved from a pick-up to this car and have nothing but been impressed since. Great Car.

MOST HIGH TECH I HAVE EVER OWNED

by from FOREST HILLS, NY on September 1, 2012

LUXURY AND TECHNOLOGY BOTH COME WITH LINCOLN MKS POWER NAVIGATION W VOICE RECOGNITION LUXURY DESIGN

Very solid car luxury car

by from Belleville , IL on February 11, 2015

Style that carries itself. American made and quality beyond any other car for the money. I have Mercedes .. BMW's, this car is better styled and is just as solid. I went away for over 10 years to the Germans ... But now I'm back.

Very comfortable Car

by from Chipley, FL on October 9, 2012

I bought the Hybrid Lincoln MKZ and I am very happy! I was nervous about going from driving SUV's for 13 years down to the size of a car. I looked at many vehicles and settled on the lincoln for size, comfort, style and smooth driving of a lincoln. Driving a Hybrid is so much fun its like playing a game to see how much gas milage you can get!

Great Car

by from on November 3, 2011

Love all the technology! The competition can't come close. Rides like a dream. It has been trouble free as you'd expect of a Lincoln.