2012 Lincoln Mks

Great car!

by from Salt Lake City, UT on October 29, 2011

Late September, I went to Lincoln looking for the hybrid, but my wife liked the MKS so much better. The car is extremely comfortable, the Ecoboost has great power and fuel economy, the sound system (THX) is phenomenal, and the cooled seats are just that (cool).

Great Car I Longed for

by from Gatesville, TX on March 2, 2013

I have been impressed since picking this car up from the dealership. Driving home allowed me to see how it handled on the Highway and secondary roads. The comfort and lack of road noise was outstanding. I moved from a pick-up to this car and have nothing but been impressed since. Great Car.

MOST HIGH TECH I HAVE EVER OWNED

by from FOREST HILLS, NY on September 1, 2012

LUXURY AND TECHNOLOGY BOTH COME WITH LINCOLN MKS POWER NAVIGATION W VOICE RECOGNITION LUXURY DESIGN

Very comfortable Car

by from Chipley, FL on October 9, 2012

I bought the Hybrid Lincoln MKZ and I am very happy! I was nervous about going from driving SUV's for 13 years down to the size of a car. I looked at many vehicles and settled on the lincoln for size, comfort, style and smooth driving of a lincoln. Driving a Hybrid is so much fun its like playing a game to see how much gas milage you can get!

Americans can still make exceptional cars

by from The Poconos on June 1, 2017

I am impressed with the comfort,style and the advanced technology that this car has to offer.The handling is superior with high stability on turns and smooth breaking.Long trips are very comfortable, low noise,voice controlled climate control,telephone,radio, GPS. The exterior style is superb, especially in pearl white. I am proud again to own an American car like no other in the world.

The sharpest car I've owned I feel royal.

by from Detroit on December 1, 2017

This car is royalty my dad owned one passed away left the car to me it was totaled. After having driven and owned a Lincoln I had to purchase another to replace it. My husband and I love it. My husband said to me in so many words once you taste you can't resist the smoothness.

Uses car for Havingfun

Great Car

by from on November 3, 2011

Love all the technology! The competition can't come close. Rides like a dream. It has been trouble free as you'd expect of a Lincoln.

Very solid car luxury car

by from Belleville , IL on February 11, 2015

Style that carries itself. American made and quality beyond any other car for the money. I have Mercedes .. BMW's, this car is better styled and is just as solid. I went away for over 10 years to the Germans ... But now I'm back.

MKS Ecoboost is the Best car we ever had!

by from Midlothian, Va on October 23, 2017

The car is great we liked it so much that when some other driver totaled our 2011 MKS Ecoboost we were able to get a replacement 2012 MKS Ecoboost from Browns Nissan in Fairfax.

Uses car for Transportingfamily