2014 Lincoln MKT consumer reviews

$43,050 starting MSRP
side view of 2014 MKT Lincoln
Explore the 2014 Lincoln MKT
Shop the 2014 Lincoln MKT

Nicest car Ive ever owned.

The car has met all my expectations. There's not much more I can say. The car is beautiful and comfortable it rides like a dream.

Riding in Comfort

I purchased this car for my business. I carry clients and wanted the extra leg room in the back. The a/c, sound system are great. I can drive 500 miles and stay very comfortable in the drivers seat. Since it has various positions and lumbar support.

Unusual looks

Great ride,fast,neat standard options,good travel car. Have taken this car on 2 summer trips to Maine with no problems and many favorable comments from people while parked .

So far...great

I have NO complaints regarding this vehicle so far. I used to be a GMC or Chevrolet person but I think this experience with the dealership and thus far with the vehicle has converted me. The ONLY complaint regarding this vehicle so far is that the sunglass holder seems a bit cheap for a car of this caliber/class. Otherwise, like I said, so far so good.

3.3

Did I buy a Mercedes???

Very comfortable car! For what I paid, $50k, soon as I drove it off the lot, it was worth $33k, come on!!! Looks cool/unique. But when it cost $3000 at the dealership to replace a water pump...$900 to replace a "door ajar" sensor (I think it should be recalled since I personally know 3 others with same problem, same door actually)....$760 for a headlight bulb???? Very expensive repairs. I thought for a minute that I should've just bought a Mercedes Benz.

4.3

Oldtimerdriver

I change my hylander hybrid to this mkt ,big mistake spend more money in gas ,to change a bulb light you have to drop off the bumper minimum $200.00,problem with the module so difficult to change it $250.00 interior panels starts ripping off ,the back seat don't fold all the way just a tiny be

Good Livery Car

Good livery car, meets the needs for our clients. Good head room, space, nice ride. Could be better on gas.

4.0

More comfortable than my Escalade

I purchased this 2014 Lincoln MKT used in 2015 with around 34,000 miles on it. It rides great takes a while to get used to the looks but you'll end up loving the styling. Engine is great turbocharged V6 can get you to town real quick. Plenty of power but she's heavy so watch it in the turns. Lincoln motor warranty has spent $24,000 in repairs on the vehicle since i bought it and put maybe 25,000 miles on it. It has broke down numerous times from the fuel pump, transfer case, rear running light assembly, seals, and, paint. You name it they have replaced it. Of course they come and get it for you until the warranty goes out then you will need to get roadside assistance and you'll have to pick up the bill because it is going to break down on you.

4.4

Liking the luxury and color

Wish fuel mileage was a bit better. Car really moves out. Great quiet ride. Plenty of room. Quite happy overall. But no place for a pen and paper, or a cell phone. There are cup holders but that's it. That's my only complaint so far.

4.4

Great car

Good riding car with plenty of room to carry cargo etc. for long trips, plenty of seating room also.