2015 Lincoln MKT consumer reviews

$43,210 starting MSRP
side view of 2015 MKT Lincoln
Explore the 2015 Lincoln MKT

Great car

This car is amazing, drives really well in snow, Comfortable, reliable, perfect for a family car, I recommend it for everyone who wants a luxury car for a daily use!

Most comfortable and quietest car I've owned.

This car is a dream and is so comfortable and easy to drive. My husband loves the car even more than I do!! Very nice looking car and very roomy on the inside. The features in this car as far as notifications; such as, when rest might be needed for the driver or the alert if the car feels you are getting too close to the edge of a lane are wonderful and quite comforting. This car has the get up and go when needed and is very easy to drive whether in town or on the highway.

1.7

The most dangerous car I have ever owned

This car is truly dangerous! Ran over me while in park and ignition in off position. Was reported to Ford Motors! They don't care! I am still suffering the effects!

Very luxury for cost

Performs extremely well , very comfortable, great value for cost, third row seating is very low head room only downside. Many standard luxuries, underestimated for performance.

Excellent Performance, Comfort and Ride

This car is perfect for comfortable drives with up to 6 people. Use it to go golfing, guests out to dinner, etc. Great for traveling to the airport too.

A Very Sweet Ride

Comfortable, nice handling all wheel drive and no problems. The little things that normally go wrong with a new car has not happened with our Lincoln.

Great Livery car

Good space in the back. Excellent head room and extra wide doors makes getting in and out easy for our clients. Great luggage space for 4-5 regular bags. Good power

Loved so much, bought it Again!

It's a family limousine! Second row captains chairs make third row access with child seats installed easy. This car/wagon/suv floats down the road quietly and with the 3.5L EcoBoost AWD it has crazy power when needed and winter roads are never a problem. You can tow a ski or fishing boat with ease. Love the panoramic roof and with the lane assist, the car basically drives itself, it actually does park itself!

Excellent vehicle

More than I expected. Stylish, comfortable and handles well. Highway gas mileage a little better than I expected.

PAMPER Yourself!

Extraordinarily comfortable...you feel surrounded in luxury. Exceptional vehicle for guests , clients. Deep Bucket seats, space, refrigerator......lux, quiet ride.Only negative is console compartment is fingernail breaking difficult to manually open. It is incongruous that a vehicle so loaded with futuristic technology would have a clumsy, manual pull top on the. console storage unit. I had cars 40 years ago in which i pushed a button to pop open the console. This one has to be pried open with a lot of strength. Otherwise...a beautiful and over the top luxury motoring experience. Am getting ready to purchase my 3rd MKT.