2019 Lincoln MKT consumer reviews

$49,500 starting MSRP
side view of 2019 MKT Lincoln
Explore the 2019 Lincoln MKT
Shop the 2019 Lincoln MKT

The luxury I was looking for

I needed outlets as I use portable oxygen and this car was able to accommodate that need as well as my comfort. This car provided that and has room for all my needs.

Like owning a custom made supercar

Have had Ford Flex Limited and Taurus SHO s in the past and didn't know about the MKT till I found a used 19 on a Lincoln dealers lot in March. I bought it on the spot in one trip . It's a fully loaded Twin turbo reserve with all options. The 3.5 Twin turbo makes this grandpa's station wagon a sleeper bomb just like the 67 427 Chevy Biscayne wagon I had in my youth. Back then I couldn't even shoehorn air conditioning under the hood while the MKT has so many options it might even make me breakfast when I finish reading the owners manual. And I have not seen another one on the road since March so it's like a custom car. This car does it all with luxury and class. If you love cars like I do, than this is the one.

Have owned 4 Lincoln cars. Loved them all.

Needed a bigger car. This car is very comfortable .Ride is wonderful, quiet and smooth. Plenty of room when traveling for luggage and whatever. Huge legroom front and back.

Great Car

Lots of room,nice ride,great for touring. I drive on long trips enjoy the experience.This car gets better gas mileage than my Flex. I have wanted this car for the last 5 years finally bought one.

First Lincoln I have owned

The vehicle provides everything we were looking for in a premium vehicle. Styling, plenty of interior room, up level options, with a smooth easy ride.

Great car!

This car has met all of my needs in every area! I am extremely happy with the style and performance. This is my third one, can't you tell?