2010 Lincoln Mkx

Great handling and confort

by from The Villages, FL on February 19, 2010

Good purchase experience with dealership.Vehicle overall performance and comfort is great.Would recommend to a friend to purchase this vehicle.

nice ride

by from mo on July 21, 2010

Just bought a 2010 model and am impressed with the quiet, smooth ride. Great handling. Took a while to get a handle on where the front end is when you are parking. About 10k less than the Infiniti and Lexus models comparably equipted. There is no back up camera option, which I can live without. Overall it is a great ride for the price.

Love my MKX

by from Pollock Pines, CA on May 17, 2011

Great SUV with all the "bells & whistles" that you can want. Handles well in the snow and gets pretty good gas mileage.

very comfortable car

by from fargo, N. D. on January 18, 2011

I purchased this auto new, have used it specifically for cross country driving, very comfortable to ride and drive. Extremely Quiet interior, convenient options, good in snow, overall very nice auto. I would recomment it to all.

2010 Lincoln MKX

by from Wisconsin on July 12, 2010

I recently purchased a new MKX and I must say this is the best vehicle I ever owned! I choose the Midnight Limited Package with the 22" Custom rims which really set mine apart from the others out there. I choose the lincoln over the Mercedez GLK and the ML430, the Audi Q5, and the BMX X3 & X5. Mainly because of the price with the options as well as cargo space was verly small in some of the others. For a similar package with a German car I would have easily paid 20K more, so I couldn't be happier with my purchase

Very nice SUV/Crossover for the money

by from Brooklyn, CT on May 13, 2011

Purchased the car from L&B Lincoln in Long Island NY. Vehicle was exactly what they described and the condition they reported it to be in. The vehicle was ready for me when I arrived to test drive and review. Since that time the vehicle has performed wonderfully and is the comfort I expected. All equipment has performed exactly as it was supposed to and the price was amazing.

Great Value!

by from Ridgewood, NJ on October 31, 2014

I love my MKX. Ride is smooth, comfortable and spacious. I have the Limited edition, 20" wheels. The major negative is those beautiful shiny hubs (aka rims/wheel) are PLASTIC in most cases. The damage inflicted from touching a curb is inexcusable, it exposes that it is chrome 'clad' over a white plastic material! Costs $1,500 to replace, as you can't repair scratched plastic! Seems like an inferior detail for a luxury car. DON'T BUMP CURBS!!

Great vehicle to have

by from new jersey on October 13, 2011

This car rides so nice and is beautiful. It has everything in it and is so comfortable. Wanted a dvd player( I will just buy one), and 3rd seat but after seeing some SUV's and how close the 3rd seat was to the back window and not enough space in the back to store unless the seat is down. I got this. Family loves it too.

Searched for a long time

by from Fairfield Ohio on May 11, 2011

Vehicle is excellent....purchased a Lincoln Certified Vehicle, so it should be excellent. Purchased it on Feb. 18 and it only had 6200 miles on it. Now it has 7600, so it's not been getting a lot of driving. It is a loaded vehicle with Sync, navaagation, jukebox, and Serius (though I don't use it). Anyway, I could not be more pleased so far. I am still learning all the eectronic capabilities of this vehicle.

nice and fun car!

by from Quincy, Michigan on September 15, 2012

Easy to handle and quite comfortable. Nice seating. Great car! What you would expect from Lincoln. Good gas mileage. Cruises quite nice on freeway driving.