2010 Lincoln MKX consumer reviews

$38,845–$40,695 MSRP range
side view of 2010 MKX Lincoln
Explore the 2010 Lincoln MKX
Shop the 2010 Lincoln MKX

Very happy with the luxury of this car

Plenty of room and fun to drive. My wife loves it as well so it's a win win for us and the heated and cooled seats are an added bonus for us.

3.3

Problems with the sensors not working

Because the sensor didn't work, my water pump went out and ruined my engine. Estimated 10000. Needs new engine. Can't afford payments on a new car anymore. Retired.

This is my second MKX

My wife has a 2014 MkX I bought her a few years ago that we love , I was in need of an upgrade from my 2002 explorer v8 and I always like the style of the 2010 . I love the old school continental looking front grille and the long strip led lights in the rear . This thing rides like it’s on rails. Only negative thing I can say is watch the speedometer! This thing will move and you won’t even realize it because of how smooth it rides and handles. And last but not least I built this motor where I live in Lima Ohio

I Love this car

I used to be a dodge driver. my last three vehicles were dodge/Chrysler. Im hooked on lincoln! I will be purchasing another when the time comes!

I love it!!!

This “station wagon” is the cutest most comfortable car I’ve ever drove. My previous vehicle was an Audi A4 so the space I have now is absolutely amazing!!!

Most reliable car I've ever owned.

This crossover SUV fits all my needs and adds the comfort and extra features to satisfy my wants. It comfortably seats five with plenty of leg room and room for coolers and suitcases. It also allows the back seats to drop allowing room to sleep or haul a bunch of tools and materials. This MKX was the perfect replacement for an Edge that I thought was irreplaceable. I love this crosover SUV!!!

Love this car

This is a great car. Never owned a luxury ride before and this is a nice step up. Rides good and had a lot of nice features. Only thing missing is a back-up camera but does have back-up sensors.

Love my Lincoln

I love this car. It's quiet, roomy has everything one would expect from a luxury car. The best part is that it handles so well. I feel very safe in this vehicle.

All around great vehicle.

MKX has everything I desired. Style. Smooth ride. Power. Decent on gas. Roomy interior. AWD. Handles well. Turning radius is awesome, good in parking lots. Great in the mountains. Only negative: blind spot seems a little large

American luxury at its best

Excellent ride beautiful cabin interior. 2010 mkx black color in and out still looking new and rides new with 132k miles. Highly recommended. Tried the imports but lincoln beat them all.