2015 Lincoln Mkx

Flashy exterior and sleek interior

by from PORT DEPOSIT on September 9, 2017

*Outside ruby red color was eye catching. What really sold the car was the interior. The wood trim along with the light stone leather seats was stunning. As soon as you opened the door you thought, "wow"! The car was very smooth to drive, it sat up a bit higher than I thought which was great! Turning corners it was nice and tight. Smooth, easy driving.
Not Rated Reliability

Only had it for 2weeks. How can I know hpw reliabl

by from West Chicago on July 25, 2017

Thos car is just the right size for me at thos time in my life. Have a windstar minivan that has been great. This car has plenty pf leg roomI am 6'4" and find everything is well laid out. Only thing I don't like is the foot operated emergency brake, I have a bad left knee & found ot difficult to operate especialy when you have to push to set &push again to release. My 2003 Windstar at least releases when you put it in drive. This is to me a MAJOR design flaw.

Going to buy another one....2019

by from Cropwell on July 25, 2017

This is a lots of tech car and I love the bells and whistles that are actually useful and make the car enjoyable.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Only have 2K miles on it, like the cooled seats.

by from Pheonix on July 17, 2017

It is a step up from the Edge I traded in. Like the older grill style and the luxury touches that the MKX offers. A used car with low mileage and original warranty.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

The Best of ALL worlds!

by from PA on May 19, 2017

I am absolutely in love with my Lincoln MKX 2015! There is nothing more that I need in a vehicle than what they have done to this SUV. It has style, luxury, extreme comfort, every safety feature imaginable, gorgeous new body style,sporty, tough and big enough to haul anything I need but has the luxury and comfort of a Car. Ride is smooth and it has every bell and whistle you can imagine to make sure that I am safe in my passengers are safe, comfortable and drive in style!

Went from a Ram to this. It's good.

by from Calumet, Mn on April 19, 2017

Big change, but I like it so far. Storage change is to be expected. Gas mileage has been better then expected. Be sharp - it's like driving an I-pad on wheels.

Great car - Lincoln MKX

by from Shrewsbury, MA on April 17, 2017

I was looking at the Lexus GX SUV and then compared it to the MKX. For the price, the MKX was a much better deal and MKX handled much better compared to the Lexus. Unless I was hauling a boat, the Lincoln MKX was a better deal.

True Luxury Car with all Bells& Whistles

by from Geneva, IL on January 3, 2017

Rides great. Love the double moonroof, rear camera, upgraded sound system, heated and cooled seats, blind spot mirror indicators. The back seats recline too.

2015 Lincoln MKX 3.7 liter engine

by from Easter TN. on April 21, 2015

I purchased this vehicle on 01-23-2015 Took it to Florida,1950 miles round trip. No complantaints. Gas moileage could be a LOT BETTER AVG. 20.0 MPG MOST OF IT Was ON THE INTESTATE. comfort was great, as was the handleing. Yes if you can afford the price of luxuary this is the vehicle....P/S this is the first (1)Lincoln I have owned.