2018 Lincoln MKX consumer reviews

side view of 2018 MKX Lincoln
Explore the 2018 Lincoln MKX
Shop the 2018 Lincoln MKX

My dream car!

I LOVE this car! Looked at a lot of reviews and reliability and safety reviews before setting my sights on this car. It has not disappointed me. Actually, has exceeded my wants and expectations. Extremely comfortable drive, very comfortable seats, and all the amenities you could want. The MKX Reserve 2.7 liter engine responds with no hesitancy and has the power to achieve passing speeds with ease.

If this isn't perfection, I don't know what is

A joy to drive even in the snow. Very comfortable and really fits all my wants and needs. Great performance and reasonable gas mileage. Love the extra room for hauling "stuff" around.

Very comfortable and safe

I love how safe I feel in my Lincoln. It handles great in all weather conditions. The heated seats are amazing. I plan on staying with Lincoln!

My favorite car brand of all time.

My chariot was fully loaded. It’s Comfort and safety was superior. Service from the brand is priority. I will never buy another brand. I am a Lincoln fan for life.

Best car I have owned.

Has all the luxury I need. Rides great. Love this Lincoln. Recommend to all my friends. Long Lewis has great prices. Come on in for a good deal.

2.3

AWFUL

purchased the MKX select & have had this vehicle for a year and a half. The suv had under 5,000 miles on it when we purchased it. A week or 2 after we bought it, we were driving & I felt the car jerk while driving & the oil light came on. (this was the only time the oil light came on, now it just breaks down with no warning) We pulled over & checked the oil- it was extremely low- hardly any in it. We took it back to the dealer & they did an oil change. Same thing happened a few months later. We have been in & out of the shop non stop with the same issue. It keeps eating up oil, but there is no obvious oil leak. The oil light doesn't even come on, or give us a warning- it just breaks down. We have been in & out of shops since we bought the piece of junk. They couldn't figure out the issue, so the shop was told to rebuild only the top part of the engine. Lincoln said that other cars that are our make/model have had the same issue, so they were rebuilding just the top part because they didn't know what else to do & that is what they were doing in these cases. So , I got my car back a few months (they had it in their shop for over a month) ago & had it back for maybe 2 months & BAM, I get in my car to leave someone's house & it wouldn't start... so I was stranded AGAIN. I had to tow the car to my house... again. We took it back to the shop & they said they didn't know what to do with it since we had had it in there so many times. We even took it back every few hundred miles for the oild consumption test, so we were in & out of shops A LOT. Now we were told by the corporate office to take it to a different lincoln dealer out of our town to see if they can figure it out. I just had a baby so now we have to have our family come watch him & drive an hour away to take it to other dealer. We have to start all over & we're told we need to drive up there every 500 miles. I have been dealing with the corporate office & they are rude & useless. I asked to speak to someone above the lady I'm dealing with & she said there is no one else above her. Our warranty is about to run out & when I asked if they would at least extend the warranty, I was told they can't do that. The new shop we are going to take it to also said that it could take months to figure out the problem... like a year and a half hasn't been enough time. This has been the most stressful experience I have ever had with a car. I will NEVER, NEVER buy a Lincoln again. We are stuck in a super high car payment with no help. I really wish I could get the CEOs contact info, or someone higher up. This is not right at all. I would give ZERO stars if that was an option

Exceptional !

Good-looking and surprisingly economical to operate. Overall, one of the nicest cars I've owned. The panoramic sun-roof is a wonder ! I could not be happier with it.

Comfort and style

The exterior white color shimmers in the sunlight. The interior light leather with dark trim accent colors was exactly what I was looking for. The drive of the vehicle is smooth, quiet and very comfortable. The controls to operate the cars many features are close with them either on the steering wheel or screen.

Well crafted Midsize luxury SUV

This was a compromised purchase for me – – based upon the car’s dimensions, especially cargo space, and ride quality. After two years and 16,000 miles, I have been pleasantly surprised by the performance of the Vehicle.The only shortcoming is that you must switch to sport mode to achieve an engaging drive.

Excellent car enjoy driving it.

Love the features perfect vehicle meets our needs perfectly love the sunroof at all the options do not like the GPS. Delete row noise is not very good pretty loud when you're going over bumps.