2007 Lincoln Mkz

More than happy with my MKZ!

by from PA on December 17, 2010

I bought my MKZ 2 months ago after looking at BMW, Audi, and Jaguar. Never thought I'd end up buying a Lincoln! This car drives just as good, if not better, than the higher end luxury cars. I was really set on buying a BMW until I saw this car. The heated/cooled leather seats are probably my favorite feature. The AWD is great in PA winter weather. I've had absolutely no problem driving in the snow. This car has as much power as the BMW. My husband and I were really amazed at how great this car handles, too. It's an amazing car!! I've never been a Ford fan, but this car has definitely changed my mind!

MKZ is a great car

by from Orlando, Florida area on August 31, 2007

After 3 Town Cars my wife decided to try the MKZ since it appears that Town Cars won't be available in the future. After a week we drove over 1000 miles with it and were really impressed. It rides as good or better than a Town Car, has more power, is quieter and gets LOTS better gas mileage and it doesn't have that sway in the wind a Town Car has. A second 1200 mile trip really convinced us this is a great car. At highway speeds of 80 or so it still has plenty of power, certainly more than the Town Car. The way my wife drives it the mileage is just over 20 in town and around 25 on the highway. The MKZ is a real winner in our eyes and has all that one could ask in performance, styling and, well sort of, price. My wife misses the back up warning system and the presige of owning a Town Car but she's really convinced the change is outstanding. The old adage is right: try it, you'll like it!

CHANGED MY MIND.

by from DENVER, CO on March 19, 2010

I HAD ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT THE FOREIGN CARS WERE THE ONLY RELIABLE VEHICLES. WHEN YOUNGER, I HAD FORDS, CHEVYS WHICH HAD A TON OF PROBLEMS, MOSTLY QUALITY AND RUDE DEALERS. WELL THIS LINCOLN HAS BROUGHT ME BACK TO AMERICAN ORIGINAL HIGH QUALITY VEHICLE. THE AWD IS GREAT IN OUR WINTER WEATHER. WILL PROBABLY GET A NEW ONE THIS FALL. ALTHOUGH I DONT WANT TO LET THIS ONE GO.

Luxury meets Sport

by from Peru, Indiana on April 3, 2012

I've had this car two months. It is the most comfortable car I have every driven. At 6'1" I didn't think I would be able to stretch out, but the MKZ makes it work. I looked at the Cadillac CTS, but the seats were very uncomfortable and overall too small inside. Lots of great features, good styling. Lot of complimens from freinds already.

Great car

by from Columbus Ohio on January 9, 2011

Love the car. GoodMPG. AWD great in any weather. Overall real nice vehicle. Leather interior real comfy. Loaded great value compared to others in class.

sharp car

by from on August 13, 2009

this car has all the options one looks for in a Lincoln. Dual Auto. Temp control. And to start a hot summer day the a/c seats works quite well. For winter it's ready for that too, heated seats ,mirrors and rear window, so visiblity is not hampered. The car has special tuned suspension for that luxury ride...this is a good buy for and old or young person

Lincoln MKZ zigs better than the Catera

by from Houston, TX on December 27, 2011

the MKZ is a good-looking car with comfort and pep. I like the size and the shape... and the economy. Just what I was looking for

Excellent

by from on April 22, 2012

I bought my 2007 MKZ Brand New in 2007. I have only 24,500 miles on it. It drives great on short and long distance trips. I would recommend this car to all my friends!

Very good value in a 4 door sedan

by from Minneapolis, MN on February 2, 2010

I bought this used nearly a year ago and couldn't be happier. Great value for the money. Good fit and finish. Solid performer, even on Minnesota roads with the optional AWD. Couldn't ask for a better car for the money.

Awesome Car

by from Hattiesburg, MS on November 19, 2007

The MKZ is as nice as a luxury vehicle without the price. It is a beautiful car that is fun to drive.