Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2014 MKZ

2014 Lincoln MKZ

2014 Lincoln MKZ

Have You Driven the 2014 Lincoln MKZ?

Wow!

by Rickg114 from Wayne, NJ on Mon Feb 24 2014

I owned a 2008 Mercury Milan and liked it but it always left me a little bit wanting and cramped. With that said I was really unsure about buying this car. However, the styling turned my head every time I saw one. Well I took the plunge and I am thrilled I did. I went full bore and got the big roof and the technology package with the v6. The car is a blast to drive in sport and can be as comfy as you want it by setting the ride to "comfort". Usually "normal" is just fine but playing in sport with the paddle shifters is a lot of fun. I have to say the build quality is excellent - quiet over the bumps, just the way I like it. I love turning heads when I park. Everyone wants to know what it is after they tell me they love the look of the car. Oh, I checked out the Cadillac CTS and the ATS. The CTS was beautiful but if you want anything in it, be prepared to spend 9,000 more than the MKZ. The ATS is just too small. The BMW is... well the BMW; very nice but not very distinctive for my tastes. Ditto on the Audi A4/A6. I love it!

Excellent overall

by Kurt from Lincoln,Ca on Wed Jun 18 2014

I replaced a 2011 E550 Class Mercedes with the Lincoln MKZ Hybrid. After 6 months of ownership I can say I'm really impressed. My MKZ delivers a solid 42MPG combined on regular fuel. It is much quieter, much more comfortable far surpassing its competition. With over 9,000 miles it has been virtually problem free. I receive free oil changes, tire rotations and multi point checks at any ford dealer plus a free car wash to boot. The sound system (TDX) is amazing, coupled with the USB ports delivers great sound and variety from my Apple devices. In addition there is the ability to place music on any USB storage device and play them for literal hours of cordless music. Before making my purchase decision, my short list was made up of Lexus 350, Infinity Q50, Cadillac CTS, Mercedes E350 and besides the MKZ , I considered the BMW 5 series. In my opinion, the Lincoln won out in virtually every category. Excellent automobile, excellent value, reasonable performance.

AWESOME vehicle!!!

by Luv Lincoln from Warwick, RI on Sun Jun 29 2014

This is my 4th MKZ - the ride is incredibly comfortable. People have commented I am now driving a space ship due to sleek design. I highly recommend this car for its reliability and safety ratings.

Most exciting and stylish Car I ever purchased

by Tetro from Somers, NY on Thu Mar 27 2014

This car is the one car that I look forward to driving. The Fusion model is fun and also challenging to ride. I enjoy monitoring the dashboard and making sure I'm driving efficiently. The Car itself is so nice to look at. The functions inside the car is just incredible! There are more options than I know about. I need to spend some time reading the manual. It's exciting to know that there are things in the car that I need to learn. Listen - I bought the 203A model - the one with all the options in it! I love the Sync option - just need to do more studying to see how to use it properly. The rear camera (never had before) is awesome - it has an option to see 6 inches from bumper - nice to get closer parking. I guess it is safe to say that I feel like a child with a new bike! LOVE driving it! I've only had the car for 11 days - so - reliability is hard to judge. First time I've owned a Ford product in over 25 years. I wanted to give the American Car Company a chance! Listen - I love the car and I loved the dealership I bought from. They treated me with respect and never tried to use their tactics to get more $ out of me! There are GREAT incentives and Rebates right now - I actually got this car for cheaper than the Ford Fusion Hybrid Titanium model. AND I have a lot more benefits and options than that car! Easy decision! My kids love the heated seats in the back seat and I love the heated steering wheel - live in NY and this winter was a nightmare. I've been averaging 38 mpg and that is in 24 degree weather and with only 200 miles on the car. It will get better in the warmer weather and as the engine breaks in (claims 45 mpg). So - I'm happy and I think you should go see your local Lincoln dealer.

Very good American cars

by Bill from San Francisco on Wed Jan 22 2014

Lincoln is selling MKZ in China starting this month. I am proud to support our American, Mexican, & Canadian auto workers. Happy new MKZ owner.

Number 4

by Patsycats from Monee on Sat May 24 2014

This is my third MKZ following a Zephyr for a total of 4. I think that speaks for itself. Only car for me.

2014 Lincoln MKZ, 3.7L AWD

by DenverJag from Denver, CO on Mon Apr 24 2017

Great value car, especially if bought Certified Used. It has great handling and really good reliability. Interior space and quality are nice, as is its quiet cabin space. I would highly recommend the 2.0L Turobo over the 3.7L, sheerly due to gas mileage vs. performance trade off.

Lincoln got it right this round

by Mojorisen71 from Ankeny, Iowa on Tue Dec 12 2017

This MKZ is stylish, fun to drive, comfortable and brings a smile when its time to go somewhere. As an Owner of a 05 LS V8 I was used to a comfortable car with plenty of power to spare , after moving to Iowa from florida I decided I wanted AWD. I also wanted to stay with Lincoln , after looking around online I decided the 2013 redesign of the MKZ was spectacular and worth a look but most have a 4 cylinder engine.. Ugh there goes the fun, I went and test drove one only because the specs showed the engine torque as being close to My LS V8 and I just had to feel that to believe it. The test drive was great in all aspects but just ok power wise and I wasnt too impressed. Then I remembered the Sport mode. I pressed the button and the traffic light turned green, wow where did this monster come from...The power from this little engine was not expected, it has no problems with interstate ramps or passing situations while moving around a heavier car. I bought that 2014 with 4 cyl AWD right after the test drive.

It is one very smart looking suv

by Ford Man from vick bailey is the man on Fri Nov 01 2013

My wife loves it, I have been with FORDS just all my life my frist was a 1941 ford and I own that is why they gave me the nick name fordman I donot drive anythings but a ford

Great driving and looking vehicle, very classy

by Gene :) car lover from Chicago, Il on Fri May 04 2018

I am new to this vehicle, but I will give a review based on my experience so far...First off, the MKZ is stunning to look at..it has a very classy look, which is very appealing. Drive ability is excellent with a smooth ride, and a lot of pep...I have the 3.7 liter V6, which is a very quiet, and smooth motor. The option list is just crazy with this vehicle, Active cruise, Panoramic roof, Blind spot assist, collision warning, lane sensing, heated, air conditioned seats, including 12 way adjustments and massaging. THX audio system...700 watts 14 speakers, HD radio, Sirrius radio...just crazy. The ride quality is adjustable, which is very nice. overall, the MKZ is a pleasure to drive...quiet, smooth and sporty, it has it all..I would recommend this vehicle to anyone interested in a top of the line luxury vehicle.

1 2 3 4 5 6

Our Take on the 2014 Lincoln MKZ

Editor's note: This review was written in July 2013 about the 2013 Lincoln MKZ. Little of substance has changed with this year's model. To see what's new for 2014, click here, or check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years.

The 2013 Lincoln MKZ is a definite improvement, finally setting Lincoln apart from more mundane Fords, but flawed interior materials and unreliable electronics show more work is needed for this car to be truly competitive.

You'd be forgiven for not knowing much about the Lincoln brand as of late. Until the 2013 MKZ, there hasn't been much to talk about. The last remaining brand in what used to be a pantheon of names owned by Ford Motor Company, it's the sole survivor... Read More