2014 MKZ

4.6 out of 5 starsInterior Design
4.5 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.6 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

Great value for the money

by skykingtom from Winchester Va. on July 20, 2014

I traded my 2007 Lincoln for a new 2014 model, and the difference is great. I love the adaptive cruise, plus all of the numerous extras that this car has. I just wish it had included the auto stop feature.

Wow!

by Rickg114 from Wayne, NJ on February 24, 2014

I owned a 2008 Mercury Milan and liked it but it always left me a little bit wanting and cramped. With that said I was really unsure about buying this car. However, the styling turned my head every time I saw one. Well I took the plunge and I am thrilled I did. I went full bore and got the big roof and the technology package with the v6. The car is a blast to drive in sport and can be as comfy as you want it by setting the ride to "comfort". Usually "normal" is just fine but playing in sport with the paddle shifters is a lot of fun. I have to say the build quality is excellent - quiet over the bumps, just the way I like it. I love turning heads when I park. Everyone wants to know what it is after they tell me they love the look of the car. Oh, I checked out the Cadillac CTS and the ATS. The CTS was beautiful but if you want anything in it, be prepared to spend 9,000 more than the MKZ. The ATS is just too small. The BMW is... well the BMW; very nice but not very distinctive for my tastes. Ditto on the Audi A4/A6. I love it!

Excellent overall

by Kurt from Lincoln,Ca on June 18, 2014

I replaced a 2011 E550 Class Mercedes with the Lincoln MKZ Hybrid. After 6 months of ownership I can say I'm really impressed. My MKZ delivers a solid 42MPG combined on regular fuel. It is much quieter, much more comfortable far surpassing its competition. With over 9,000 miles it has been virtually problem free. I receive free oil changes, tire rotations and multi point checks at any ford dealer plus a free car wash to boot. The sound system (TDX) is amazing, coupled with the USB ports delivers great sound and variety from my Apple devices. In addition there is the ability to place music on any USB storage device and play them for literal hours of cordless music. Before making my purchase decision, my short list was made up of Lexus 350, Infinity Q50, Cadillac CTS, Mercedes E350 and besides the MKZ , I considered the BMW 5 series. In my opinion, the Lincoln won out in virtually every category. Excellent automobile, excellent value, reasonable performance.

AWESOME vehicle!!!

by Luv Lincoln from Warwick, RI on June 29, 2014

This is my 4th MKZ - the ride is incredibly comfortable. People have commented I am now driving a space ship due to sleek design. I highly recommend this car for its reliability and safety ratings.

Most exciting and stylish Car I ever purchased

by Tetro from Somers, NY on March 27, 2014

This car is the one car that I look forward to driving. The Fusion model is fun and also challenging to ride. I enjoy monitoring the dashboard and making sure I'm driving efficiently. The Car itself is so nice to look at. The functions inside the car is just incredible! There are more options than I know about. I need to spend some time reading the manual. It's exciting to know that there are things in the car that I need to learn. Listen - I bought the 203A model - the one with all the options in it! I love the Sync option - just need to do more studying to see how to use it properly. The rear camera (never had before) is awesome - it has an option to see 6 inches from bumper - nice to get closer parking. I guess it is safe to say that I feel like a child with a new bike! LOVE driving it! I've only had the car for 11 days - so - reliability is hard to judge. First time I've owned a Ford product in over 25 years. I wanted to give the American Car Company a chance! Listen - I love the car and I loved the dealership I bought from. They treated me with respect and never tried to use their tactics to get more $ out of me! There are GREAT incentives and Rebates right now - I actually got this car for cheaper than the Ford Fusion Hybrid Titanium model. AND I have a lot more benefits and options than that car! Easy decision! My kids love the heated seats in the back seat and I love the heated steering wheel - live in NY and this winter was a nightmare. I've been averaging 38 mpg and that is in 24 degree weather and with only 200 miles on the car. It will get better in the warmer weather and as the engine breaks in (claims 45 mpg). So - I'm happy and I think you should go see your local Lincoln dealer.

New Lincoln Technology Car Ever

by Merillo from Fayetteville NC on October 5, 2013

I was so amazed how this was a Lincoln MKZ as drove them for rentals that they have come a long way with new quality, style but not just that it's more top of the line as leaving Mercedes, BMW, Lexus, Acura and Audi out in the dark with so much bells and whistles it's not a boring looking car after driving the rentals more a upgraded new technology luxury premium car. The mylincoln touch screen is WAY TO GO!!!!!!! I can just slide or finger tip the switches for the settings and displays when want something to control as A/C, NAV, bluetooth, ecoboost is not joke this car has the power and handling liked never before. I'm glad didn't buy a Fusion as was excited on the new styling went with a Lincoln as tried a Twin MKZ it's just so much can do with this car has better firm ride and full of luxurious. I want ever look at another import for a while i just a perfect American car with more quality as the high end import sedans it's fast and a zippy car.

Number 4

by Patsycats from Monee on May 24, 2014

This is my third MKZ following a Zephyr for a total of 4. I think that speaks for itself. Only car for me.

Very good American cars

by Bill from San Francisco on January 22, 2014

Lincoln is selling MKZ in China starting this month. I am proud to support our American, Mexican, & Canadian auto workers. Happy new MKZ owner.

It is one very smart looking suv

by Ford Man from vick bailey is the man on November 1, 2013

My wife loves it, I have been with FORDS just all my life my frist was a 1941 ford and I own that is why they gave me the nick name fordman I donot drive anythings but a ford

2014 Lincoln MKZ, 3.7L AWD

by DenverJag from Denver, CO on April 24, 2017

Great value car, especially if bought Certified Used. It has great handling and really good reliability. Interior space and quality are nice, as is its quiet cabin space. I would highly recommend the 2.0L Turobo over the 3.7L, sheerly due to gas mileage vs. performance trade off.

1 2 3 4 5 6