2014 Lincoln MKZ consumer reviews

side view of 2014 MKZ Lincoln
Explore the 2014 Lincoln MKZ
Shop the 2014 Lincoln MKZ

MOST COMFORTABLE RIDE

This car is the most comfortable car I've ever owned. No disappointments and the service people over at Crestmont in Wayne NJ are amazing!! Very stylish too!

Best car I have ever owned

This car is so perfect that I am buying the same one, only newer! The ride is smooth and quiet, so many bells and whistles, perfect for long road trips and every day commutes! I have owned several cars over the years and this is by far my favorite!

So far so good

I just bought the car. I am pleased with the price and how much the car is in such a great condition. It is fun to drive...very powerful, very luxurious and very stylish. Very happy so far.

4.1

Solid car

Just got my first Lincoln and I love it. It has a ton of great features, and so many I haven’t even figured out yet. I feel like I’m in a spaceship.

Perfect fit for me

This car is perfect for me. I have been driving an SUV and really wanted back into a nice looking affordable sedan with enough room for passengers. This car has all the extra options I wanted and more

Fun to drive

The MKZ has excellent performance with the Ecoboost engine and the handling is comparable to most sportier vehicles. The paddle shifters and sport mode provide an enjoyable fun driving experience.

Fun, reliable, semi-luxury car

Never in a million years would I have thought I would drive a Lincoln. Started out looking for a year old Lexus GS 350, saw one of these parked next to it on the lot and realized how nice it was. I've had it for just under 4 years and put about 35,000 miles on it. I did buy it a CPO a year old with 14,000 miles on it. I will say it outright, the interior isn't quite as high quality as a Lexus or Acura, but it is very well built and put together. The seats are incredibly comfortable and are adjustable every witch way, the rear seat is comfortable for two regular sized adults, but if you are over 6'1", it is tight back there. I have a loaded reserve model, with the panoramic roof which I absolutely love. Thr THX certified stereo is the best I've ever had in a car, better than the mark Levinson in my ES, and in the GS350 I was looking at. The safety features all work as advertised, better than in some of the newer cars I've bought since purchasing this one. AWD works great in bad weather, although I do put winter tires on the car, and the gas mileage is right about where it should be. I have the 2 liter turbo which is fast enough to be fun, but not fast enough to get you into any real trouble. The adjustable suspension and throttle response settings do make a difference in how the car handles, so you can select either a comfort mode or a sporty mode depending on your mood. The trunk space is enormous for a car this size, bigger than full-size cars I've owned. I would give the car five stars for interior design also, but I do find the touch screens a little bit more difficult to use than having old fashioned buttons anf dials, so I took a point off for that. If you want a sharp-looking, reliable, decent handling and nice riding car for not a lot of money, look for one of these. depreciation is your friend if you were looking at a used model, and I would highly recommend it to anybody. Just make sure if you have the panoramic sunroof, and you are taller than 6'1", or transporting people that are taller than that, that they will fit in the back seat.

Love the luxury and smooth ride this car offers

LOVE IT! GREAT GAS MILEAGE, AMAZING STATE OF THE ART FEATURES AND SAFETY SPECS INCLUDED. ONLY THING I DONT LIKE IS THAT MICROSOFT SYNC ISNT WORKING ANYMORE

Love it own a Lincoln MKX 2017 also great cars

For what is in the car and the low miles 15,000 couldn’t beat it for the price- awd 3.7 liter motor- car is a second car and it’s like brand bew

I will always own a Lincoln after this.

Great value for the money - so many features, nice finishes, beautiful interior and exterior design makes for a head turning car. I always get compliments or people looking everywhere I drive.. the body lines on this car are just stunning. Interior is simply designed and there is plenty of room to sit 4 very comfortably.