1999 Lincoln Navigator

Excellent running condition.

by from Phoenix on December 16, 2006

Love Navigators for style, handling, low maintainance and luxery ride. Makes long trip more enjoyable. Next auto will be newer Navigator.

Most reliable, cheapest truck I ever purchased

by from Waukesha, WI on February 8, 2012

I simply can't say enough about this vehicle. Originally purchased new. With the exception of the heated seats which Lincoln should have corrected design problem to last longer than 1 yr. it's been the cheapest SUV I've ever owned. It's currently got 145,000 miles on it & I spent $6,000. in the last yr. replacing items that should have gone out 6 yrs ago. It still has the orig. exhaust system & spark plug wires. Aside from reg. mainenance items like oil, brakes, tires etc. this truck just doesn't quit. Sure it was an expensive purchase to begin with, but I've replaced other SUV's because they literally wore out in 3-5 yrs. with the same amount of use. Obviously other owners of these vehicles feel the same way because finding a used one is near to impossible! Thanks, Lincoln/Ford for a great product! It also handles like no other SUV I've owned when it comes to 4-wheel control in a snow storm.

great GREAT car

by from SC on March 13, 2008

i've used this car for several years, got it used at 122k miles. never had any engine trouble, ac trouble, handling ect. power is no issue it can out accelerates much smaller cars breaking is smooth to. very well built had one accident but still can't find the mark haha. i have the air ride model and it is quite a convenience, it also has almost no roll you can corner a turn as fast as you want it won't tip. has speed leveled volume on the sound system (sound is top notch). the steering is also speed variant, which is nice. i'd say the biggest down side of this car is its a gas guzzler averaging (via the internal economy monitor) between 9 and 14 mpg street and 17-20 high way. so thats it except one thing if you get it don't park it in the sun it dries out the leather.

The best car I ever owned. Looking for another.

by from Sevierville, Tn on December 14, 2008

The Navagator is a very safe SUV. It saved my husband when he was hit by a driver that drove into the right side of my car at a high speed. My car was old! A 1999 but it looked like new and the preformance was exelant! I thank God and my Navagator for my husband's life. I will buy another one

Fastest Shelby Gt 500 Brother 5.4 L V8 Engines

by from Orland Park IL on October 13, 2008

All I need is one of those Shelby gt 500 super chargers and it will accelerate like a Shelby. I love this navigator when you want it to go it goes even if the top speed is 105 mph but you can go 135 timed myself. But its a muscle SUV(mustang gt)

Similar Models

Select up to three models to compare with the 1999 lincoln navigator

You have selected maximum of 3 cars

Remove one of these cars to add others or compare the below cars now.