2001 Lincoln Navigator

What a deal

by from Silicon Valley on September 13, 2011

I have to admit, I was actually looking for a Jeep Wrangler just because I wanted a 4 wheel drive Jeep since forever. I did find a few ...Many needed work, engine , beat up exterior (expected) interior worn. As the Jeeps got better in condition the price too went up to the point that my wife changed my mind. We were looking at a Jeep for $5K at a lot in Santa Clara that handles owner/seller vehicles and she dragged me away before I made a decision to forever be under the thing fixing stuff. She pulled me in front of an all white exterior 2001 Lincoln Navigator with a ground effect package and 68K miles. All brown leather interior, 6 disc player and other items I am still discovering such as remote garage door opener built into the driver's visor. Hidden compartment for small valuables. There are overhead compartments for sun glasses. Electronic compass and a miles until empty display . All the gauges needed for oil pressure and temp. Oh and tinted windows for the passengers and seats up to 8 comfortably. I have a short commute so MPG is not a big deal. When I take the family on a trip I have the added security offered with the side air bags and the strong frame this luxury vehicle provides. Truly an American car with style and it's my new toy..

LOVE IT

by from billings mt on September 13, 2013

I Bought mine used it in 2013 and it was a 2001 at the time I just love it I will always be a gator owner. It is so solid and safe. I love my Gator and will always have one keep trading up as I know I can never afford a brand new one but a good used one you can't beat.

awsome buying experience

by from Cedar Rapids Iowa on November 30, 2014

Looked for a larger vehicle for my family stumbled on this 01 Navigator. It was loaded and comfortable. I was surprised how much like a new car it felt we started and drove it. I particularly liked the heated and air conditioned seats as well as the climate, sound and cruse on the wheel. The amount of room the kids had was their favorite feature. I would very much recommend this vehicle to anyone looking for long lasting luxury coupled with stability.

perfect roadtrip car accident safe

by from toronto on January 11, 2008

ripping through in snow storms like a champ, never stuck unlike alot of friends cars like the x5 had to pull it out

It's a Beast!!

by from Loudon on August 20, 2011

I own an 01 Lincoln navigator and it's the best car ever it's awesome,use to ride,powerful,and it has a lot of technology for an 01 model. It has things that nebrand new cars don't even havE.

2001 Lincoln Navigator

by from Aurora Co on May 1, 2017

2001 Lincoln Navigator with 2 12inch Speakers in Bass Box, 100 Watt Amp, Kenwood Bluetooth Stereo, Great Engine, and Brand New Engine, New battery. 200,000miles. Truck in Great Condition Interested.